Topic poll

“Is the new BLACK KNIGHT TOY LAME? POLL”

• Black Knight toy is awesome 407 votes
    66%
  • Black Knight toy is lame 208 votes
    34%

(615 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 30 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

t2 (resized).jpg
t1 (resized).jpg
20190630_163043 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20190626-144132 (resized).png
haha (resized).jpg
you-will-lose (resized).jpg
IMG_1298 (resized).JPG
IMG_1297 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20190624-070250_Facebook (resized).jpg
A7AFBE56-9387-484D-9253-22414C501CAC (resized).jpeg
tumblr_mc3bgephnT1rrvjloo1_500 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 8.43.05 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 8.44.12 AM (resized).png
C59657A1-6E56-42DF-9813-646BF2925FB7 (resized).jpeg
9BC936F3-EE6C-424A-99E2-1E48C3FF5BD1 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider norcalrealtor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#93 7 months ago
Quoted from newtoit:

Best "toy" on a game in the last 20 years. Black Knight is the best theme in pinball and Stern kept BK alive and hes better than ever. This game is too good to be true and I recommend everyone get one, especially a prem/le.
And get a Iron Maiden and Deadpool to stick next to it and youll have the best 3 game collection.

I mostly agree. Seems like there's too much winning going on at Stern right now and the non-Stern fanboys can't take it. They are on a rampage.

#102 7 months ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I'd be willing to bet the vast majority of the haters on this thread have not spent any appreciable amount of time on the game. These are also the same people who say iron maiden is a bad game because it doesnt have action figures all over it and think a game doesn't need to shoot well if it has Hasbro shit all over the playfield.
The game plays amazing and is fun as hell with an awesome gigantic interactive toy. Put the haterade down and play a few games on it and see for yourself.

Good points. It could also be they hate it because it's too hard for them, kind of like Houdini. BK is like a bully who takes your lunch money, but only until you get hang of it which doesn't take very long. Then it is very rewarding and fun. Even if this pin wasn't my style I still wouldn't hate on it because it's clearly very well done.

#175 7 months ago
Quoted from anathematize:

the speed and the music start to wear pretty thin when the rest of the game isn't all that exciting. i'd still like to play a premium to see if that upper playfield helps mix things up a bit but even that seems like a bit of a one-trick pony.

If BK3 isn't "exciting" then no pin is.

#224 7 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

Stern gives me the most fun. You're right, it's hard to argue. Purely subjective.

Subjectivity factors in, but lets be real. Some opinions are just plain dumb and wrong.

Here are some examples:

"Raiders of the Lost Ark is a shit movie"

"Shaq Atrack is the greatest pin ever"

"All women should wear yoga pants"

#228 7 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Yes I am. For my taste its as if they made this pin custom for me. The God of War style animations, Thrash Metal soundtrack simple and fast with a cool theme, thats the honest truth. Couldn't care less if it sells like hotcakes or hardly at all, not even a minor concern that I'll take a loss upon resale and I never consider that when buying a pin. Me, I always tell the truth even when I lie.
[quoted image]

You, sir, are welcome in my game room anytime. It's a common sense and bitch-free zone. You'd fit right in.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blaine, MN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider norcalrealtor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside