IMG_1297 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20190624-070250_Facebook (resized).jpg
A7AFBE56-9387-484D-9253-22414C501CAC (resized).jpeg
tumblr_mc3bgephnT1rrvjloo1_500 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 8.43.05 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 8.44.12 AM (resized).png
C59657A1-6E56-42DF-9813-646BF2925FB7 (resized).jpeg
9BC936F3-EE6C-424A-99E2-1E48C3FF5BD1 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jy64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

I think when you call a simple magnet a 'toy' that's closer to lame.

Thank you so many JJP fans seem to think a game loaded with magnets is a game loaded with toys

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

This toy rocks. I cant think of a single stern toy in the last 5 years that's beats this one. Am I wrong?

Aerosmith toy box and Munsters lower playfield are both good in my eyes

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

Aerosmith toy box fails way to often. Its usually turned off on location for that reason. Houdini's is way more impressive. It's hard to count lower playfield as a toy.

I am sure that POTC owners would count the upper playfield as a toy so I will count the lower playfield as a toy

#77 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

I am sure that POTC owners would count the upper playfield as a toy so I will count the lower playfield as a toy

LOL I got downvotes by fanboys for saying the above

images-5 (resized).jpegimages-5 (resized).jpeg
#79 4 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

I don't buy the company, I buy the game.

Alright quite down there is no place for logic on pinside

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Despite all the downvotes I got for expressing my opinion

You would get more downvotes but most people just pass your long winded post

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I have a lot of idea's that I think would really be incredible... the tech is there now to do anything cheap!

#99 4 years ago
Quoted from Thermionic:

A good example of a game I'll probably never own, but will always drop quarters into (so I guess the BK wins after all).

Drop the mic

#119 4 years ago
bk-bj-ad-32435-1245790172-20 (resized).jpgbk-bj-ad-32435-1245790172-20 (resized).jpg
#217 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Stern's cost cutting has been going on steadily for almost a decade.

Waa Waa Waa bitch and moan bitch and moan ac/dc was the first game with standup target decals ST first game with something on the speaker panel led's the black knight pro has drop targets these are only the few things I can think of off the top of my head so no it has not been all cost cutting.

1 week later
#253 4 years ago

Wow this thread is still going seems to me the people keeping this thread going are whats LAME

#276 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

U should read ur own posts more and if we go by up/down votes on comments seems you might be the dumb one fella. Not sure if u noticed but with the exception of a few JJP fanboys not too many pinsiders are agreeing with ur views on this. Point Hazoff.

Oh I'd show, and my outfit for that event would be the stuff of legend. I would wear a hat so large it would be wearing its own hat. Point Hazoff.

Yeah I would that wasn't the point, I would sell it for profit. Is the level ur playing on that you think I can't grasp the difficult concept u have put forth that buying an expensive item cheap and selling for big profit is the smart move? Point Hazoff

Rinse and repeat, more genius. Because Stern didn't put enough in ur mind into this game the value isn't there and its fact. Let me ask u this what is ur formula for value when it comes to pinball? Point Hazoff

Wow, ur making this real easy. I don't hate JJP hope to own one if they make something I like but up till now I haven't been able to get into any of the themes, which is important to me. Does that matter in terms of value? Point Hazoff

Who gives a shit. Point and match. I can't believe I just used scoring from tennis for this.

Why do you bother with that pinhead

#283 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I wish Stern and other companies read these forums more to get ideas and see what we liked or disliked, I mean most restaurants read reviews and actually care about what people say on trip advisor, some not as well. Of course can’t please everyone but free feedback both good and bad should be encouraging to a certain degree.

You must be kidding people say we want more toys Stern gives you the Black Night yet hear we are Pinside is a bitch fest.A few years back people cried we want hand drawn art no more drag and drop crap well the first hand drawn game "GOT" had its art package trashed

#290 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

So did stern win or did JJP win? Surely this thread has finally settled it.

This being what JJP fans are saying "If it was built in Jan, stuff was bolted on when the playfield was still too soft, so you're likely in the same boat as everyone else. I wouldn't worry about it. Just throw some cliffies on it and play it, and buy the half price safety playfield you can let cure for a year or years until you use it and it will be plenty hard by then." the win goes to stern LOL

#324 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I would like to see a new poll now if people want or don’t want their original games powder coated. I think its going to be PRO powder coating.
Someone start that thread I want to see the results.

Start it your self

3 weeks later
#372 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

C'mon Stern get back to the roots, there is no need for Pro's, Premiums and LE's that aren't really LE's.

LOL Stern Munsters LE 600 JJP Wonka LE 5000

#374 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

OMG!!! JJP doesn't call their top machine an LE its a CE

JJP has a Wonka Standard open run LE 5000 units CE or Collectors Edition run of 500 units

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Electronics
Space Coast Pinball

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 130.00
8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pillager, MN
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jy64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-the-new-black-knight-toy-lame-poll?tu=jy64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.