pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
endtable (resized).png
36645AB0-C14A-4E68-8888-E6A5925500DA (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jakefattie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

My sad little ad hasn't received much attention, but some guy on facebook considering selling his same machine asked me how it was going. I said not much action and he replied that I must be aware that the market is softening again. Is it? I don't buy and sell that much, but have noticed a lot of nice looking machines for sale lately....

#47 1 year ago

Well regardless of my Time Warp pricing, (I am really just baiting the waters for a trade), the ad is the mechanism through which this info came to me. I have noticed, at least locally in LA craigslist, there seem to be a few decent deals finally.

#63 1 year ago

Yeah, despite Weird Lewis' histrionics, this is not a thread about bursting bubbles. The poll results, however, clearly show the community believes (2 to 1) the market has softened. 'Nuff Said.

#74 1 year ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

it lacks that certain something that keeps it from being a classic. As it stands now though it's one of the best buys in pinball, imo.

1) the reboot star trek cast hasn't stood the test of time like original star trek or star wars and it's been a minute since the last movie. 2)Solid playfield design but too many flashers, one of the hardest games on the eyes, IMHO 3)too much competition in modern pins, some are going to end up at the bottom of the pile.

#75 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Star Trek is a very good game and it’s STILL going for well over what it cost new

how much were they (pro) new?

#123 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Drawing/Drafting table

inversion table

#125 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Pffftt...Slang words. You're quoting the English. How about their Fish & Chips?

delicious!

in other somewhat perplexing news, someone stole my images to make a craigslist ad for Time Warp?? And the price? WTF?? did one of you weirdos do this as a lark? or someone executing a rip-off? I'm confused!!

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#127 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I'm still waiting for you to post GZ for sale

might consider a trade for your JP premium. willing to throw in Time Warp!

#130 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

A lot of scammers just grab pics from other ads and re-use them to appear legitimate.

even more confusing the ad now says SOLD! I just don't get how the scam works...

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#140 1 year ago

For those who care... my Time Warp sold for $850, off CL ad.

#146 1 year ago

Alternatively, WeirdLewis understand neither the market nor the appeal of classic pinball machine Time Warp....

3 weeks later
#163 1 year ago

yeah that's the guy and yeah he did tell me he had another Time Warp up in nor cal too. so he's trying to sell them both at the same time and got his photos a little mixed up? whatever. kinda pisses me off but I know he won't sell it at that price. flippers gonna flip, I guess. :-/ broke even on both time warp and the getaway and put all that cheddar into buying my NIB Godzilla. super happy and not looking back!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jakefattie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-the-market-softening-again?tu=jakefattie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.