(Topic ID: 124417)

is Stern's new Steve Ritchie game Terminator?

By kporter946286

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

blahblahblah.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

I just thought of this and have heard nothing about it. With Steve Ritchie's past history of doing remakes of his old games or IP, is it possible that we have all been wrong and Steve's secret project is the final piece to the Terminator Trilogy of Pinball games. I watched Wrestlemania (a Stern Game) and it was heavily laced with adds for the new Terminator movie. Is it possible that Stern and Steve are making the Ultimate New Terminator pinball?

#2 9 years ago

Its due out July 2015

#3 9 years ago

blahblahblah.jpgblahblahblah.jpg

#4 9 years ago

http://www.wwe.com/classics/wwe-hall-of-fame

Arnold got inducted to the WWE hall of fame this year. His movie is the sponsor.

I'm a terminator fan, no complaint from me if they do another one.

#5 9 years ago

Well over a year of development time just for another Terminator? I mean it's possible, but it doesn't seem likely to me.

#6 9 years ago

I would be okay with that, even though Kiss is heavily rumored....

#7 9 years ago

Ritchie already made a modern T2, unfortunately something must've screwed up the licensing because it came out as AC/DC.

#9 9 years ago

Star Wars

#10 9 years ago

I don't think they would do a third.... well I hope they don't. The movie totally looks like shit.

#12 9 years ago

I wish ! Ill Love all the Terminator pins.

#13 9 years ago

Whatever it is I hope its a winner the last few haven't been and all the classic b/w dmds are harder for me to get and especially at a decent price bc they are being bought instead of the new sterns lol

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from melappels:

I wish ! Ill Love all the Terminator pins.

Me too have both

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

No that's not the next SR game.

The Dude has spoken, I believe he would know more than anyone.

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from kporter946286:

Its due out July 2015 » YouTube video

sorry, not working for me. another money spinner Terminator movie. completely further trashing
    the franchise. should have left it be, after T2. one of the greatest movies ever.

#17 9 years ago

I just thought it fight into Sterns and Steve models more than anything else. They do a lot of movies, and Steve make sequels to his games, plus in the wild Terminator games do well. You every see or play that light gun game? Its a cash cow and its 5 years old. It's business for them and SR loves him some Terminator. GOT is okay but I think Gary wouldn't understand the diff between GOT and The Hobbit and would feel like he is copying JJP which he would not want to do. Like I said it was late and it clicked in my head after seeing Wrestlemania and T5. Big advertising and big corporate roll out promotion follow the dots. I don't want a T5 but I also dont want a WWE (and I am a huge fan) or a Mustang (Ian a huge fan I've owned 12 of them).

#18 9 years ago

Steve posted on facebook a few weeks ago that he was busy working on "the game".

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from tvbenk:

Steve posted on facebook a few weeks ago that he was busy working on "the game".

To me which I'll be skipping indicates "The Game... of Thrones"... although in his favorites / movies he does list Star Wars.

#20 9 years ago

It's gotta be GoT.

#21 9 years ago

Correct me if I am wrong.

Isnt Stern involved with the JP rules re-write with ChadH?

That makes me think that maybe Stern is making a new JP (JW) pin. Maye they are helping Chad with the rights so he can sell the rules?

Just my brain going...no other sources for this info FYI.

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from tvbenk:

He is working on "The Game" starring Michael Douglas? We are all screaming retro but 1997 isnt retro now is it?

#23 9 years ago

We will find out soon enough. Guessing the next 3 weeks.

#24 9 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

He is working on "The Game" starring Michael Douglas? We are all screaming retro but 1997 isnt retro now is it?

HaHa That would be Classic!! End of the game you have to Jump off the building!

#25 9 years ago

HaHa That would be Classic!! End of the game you have to Jump off the building!

Not to forget that the playfield glass shatters in a million pieces. And then everyone does a golf clap.

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

Not to forget that the playfield glass shatters in a million pieces. And then everyone does a golf clap.

EPIC!!!!

#27 9 years ago

People in the know state first kiss from Borg and than GoT from Steve.

#28 9 years ago

And GOT from SteveR is the game I'm waiting for before Stern gets .01 of my cash ever again, and I know I'm not alone in that opinion.

I will never say "can't miss" with Stern, but this should be one of the top 3 titles of the decade and I'm very happy the master is doing this pin.

#29 9 years ago

God I hope it isn't.

#30 9 years ago
    Quoted from ejg10532626:

And GOT from SteveR is the game I'm waiting for before Stern gets .01 of my cash ever again, and I know I'm not alone in that opinion.
    I will never say "can't miss" with Stern, but this should be one of the top 3 titles of the decade and I'm very happy the master is doing this pin.

Never until oh wait gotta have it!!!

Lol. not anymore amigo even if its Zep or GOT etc. I will wait and see how it pans out first. Worst case I get a nice premium.

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

We will find out soon enough. Guessing the next 3 weeks.

We'll find out soon enough what Borg's game is, not Ritchie's. He's 2 games out, not 1.

#32 9 years ago

I just thought of this and have heard nothing about it. With Steve Ritchie's past history of doing remakes of his old games or IP, is it possible that we have all been wrong and Steve's secret project is the final piece to the Terminator Trilogy of Pinball games. I watched Wrestlemania (a Stern Game) and it was heavily laced with adds for the new Terminator movie. Is it possible that Stern and Steve are making the Ultimate New Terminator pinball?

No.

#33 9 years ago

Great insight! LOL! I think we have already established that Borg is next game unknown and SR is in fact making "The Game" Haha

#34 9 years ago

Next SR Game is Motörhead. In the promotional video for Wrestlemania there is a Motörhead song playing.
    Also Steves voice is as deep as Lemmy´s ( but no so fuc..d up ) so he could do the call outs .

no, i dont´t think there will be another Terminator. ( and i dont think there will be a Motörhead Pin , also there could be plenty of very cool interactive toys ( iron fist, ace of spades gambling machine, overkill pop bumpers rising from under the pf , a bomber wich collects the balls and so on )

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-sterns-new-steve-ritchie-game-terminator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.