(Topic ID: 350319)

IS STERN Killing the Collector AND the guy that saves up for an LE?

By staceyflip

6 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 171 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by Jamesays
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7f3ab4a1c293d04318accad0102126f1_w200 (resized).png
R (25).gif
6s8488.gif
10153846300140716 (resized).jpg
IMG_1134 (resized).jpeg
ron-livingston-david-herman-and-ajay-naidu-take-their-news-photo-51101032-1550600743 (resized).jpg
ball-eating-jaws.gif
FB_IMG_1704549041427 (resized).jpg
8cp7m6 (resized).jpg
R (24).gif
pasted_image (resized).png
33254B5B-E1B0-48D2-9E67-AAF401F156E7.gif
BALL (resized).jpg
STERRRRRN (resized).jpg
OIP (resized).jpg
IMG_5466.png
There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 6 months ago

So, Stern reran the Jurassic Park LE with a new art package? I would be so livid if I had a JP LE. Stern reran Elvira and all the LE owners are taking it in the shorts, and 40th owners. I personally had a Premium NIB day 1. And that mother was a DOG!!!! 1 year later and over $1k in tech fees, unplugged the shaker at the end. Yeah, I bought it for under $9, sold it for $11 at a break even, NOT to mention that I could NOT comfortably play the damned thing for a year the entire time I owned it! The new ramp came 2 days after I sold it. True story! Endless emails to Stern. Now I know you have to deal with the distro, but I just didn't know that then. Godzilla Premium NIB was also a problematic dog for 6 months! And let's face it, if the pin doesn't play right, well then it's just a $10k paperweight!!!! And for someone like me, ONE bad pin deal throws me out of the NIB hobby forever. Godzilla would play right for exactly 15 minutes, then the left flipper would just quit working, no power. Had to get a few different techs over here, finally we found the crimp inside the molex plug was defective. A drop of solder fixed the issue. I was so MAD I sold and traded that same pin 4 times! AFTER I resolved the issue, but I just had a bad taste in my mouth for a while. I love it though, just put a new mod in it tonight. Had to realize that I just LOVE that pin, and it's pretty solid now. NIB STERN??? No way man. So many of them need a LOT of dialing in. I took a GIANT bath on Stranger Things Premium. I HAD to have one so I bought a beat up demo and shipped it in from TX. Spent thousands on it getting it just right and modding it out. YES, I watched the video with George Gomez saying Stern would probably remake it. I just didn't believe him because it took so mush to dial it in. I've heard the new ones are actually dialed in from the factory, flippers have a stronger tolerance and better bushings? WTF? Why didn't Stern send the original owners new bushings too??? My ST lost $3-4k in value the day the rerun was announced. I'm not against people being able to get pins they want...BUT I am AGAINST the secrecy, and I'll NEVER buy a new LE again, EVER! JAWS hype? Sorry, I didn't have any hype for it all and I'm all about the next new STERN pin. I just feel like STERN shits all over NIB buyers and the support is crap. The damned shark doesn't eat the PINBALL! What do you mean the mech was crap so you scrapped it Keith Elwin???? Get a new mech! Make it great! I sell cars, rent out rooms, get side hustles for pinball, and you just scrap it? Maybe I'll buy a used JAWS later, like WAY later....I do still have a NIB Pulp Fiction Bad Mother Flipper on order. CGC makes you wait FOREVER, but I feel it's a good investment meaning that I can get it and play the shit out of it and sell it for the same or more, AND it will most likely be a great build quality, certainly NOT a paperweight. Stern KILLED that expectation. So disappointed because STERN Pinball machines are the GREATEST! BUT, no more NIB.

#2 6 months ago

I have the same rant but I use paragraphs.

#3 6 months ago

Did Elwin really say they intended to have the ball eat the shark but they couldn’t get the mech right?

#4 6 months ago
Quoted from sullivcd40:

Did Elwin really say they intended to have the ball eat the shark but they couldn’t get the mech right?

Ball eat the shark that's a new one.

#5 6 months ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

Ball eat the shark that's a new one.

Haha, good catch, it’s early. I meant shark eat the ball of course. Did Elwin actually say that?

#6 6 months ago

As an LE owner and collector, Stern has in fact killed me. I’m dead.

#7 6 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is there a doctor in the house!?!

#8 6 months ago

I give credit for a Cali ranting in the wee hours!

#10 6 months ago

Agreed on most points, but for fwiw the new run stranger things is no better than the old one. Quality control at stern is garbage.

#11 6 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Good!!

#12 6 months ago

A good second run Premium is a far better investment than a first run LE. Issue/problem factor drops by about 300%.
Show some patience, and all your issues will improve.

#13 6 months ago

Never buy sight unseen or before playing.
Imagine plopping down big $$$$ for the newest Mustang and then getting this!

All-New-Mustang-Mach-E-4 (resized).jpgAll-New-Mustang-Mach-E-4 (resized).jpg
#14 6 months ago
Quoted from DK:

Is there a doctor in the house!?!

‘Round these parts? Just one I know of.

IMG_6833 (resized).jpegIMG_6833 (resized).jpeg

#15 6 months ago
Quoted from Pyromedic:

Never buy sight unseen or before playing.

Exactly.
I've done it twice, and regretted it twice - dealing the game away quickly each time.

#16 6 months ago

I currently own 8 Stern LE’s, all bought NIB. Stern has lost me as a NIB LE buyer with their recent shenanigans.

#17 6 months ago

This thread reminds me of The Simpsons Flaming Moe episode. “You’ve lost a customer!”

#18 6 months ago
Quoted from staceyflip:

So, Stern reran the Jurassic Park LE with a new art package? I would be so livid if I had a JP LE. Stern reran Elvira and all the LE owners are taking it in the shorts, and 40th owners. I personally had a Premium NIB day 1. And that mother was a DOG!!!! 1 year later and over $1k in tech fees, unplugged the shaker at the end. Yeah, I bought it for under $9, sold it for $11 at a break even, NOT to mention that I could NOT comfortably play the damned thing for a year the entire time I owned it! The new ramp came 2 days after I sold it. True story! Endless emails to Stern. Now I know you have to deal with the distro, but I just didn't know that then. Godzilla Premium NIB was also a problematic dog for 6 months! And let's face it, if the pin doesn't play right, well then it's just a $10k paperweight!!!! And for someone like me, ONE bad pin deal throws me out of the NIB hobby forever. Godzilla would play right for exactly 15 minutes, then the left flipper would just quit working, no power. Had to get a few different techs over here, finally we found the crimp inside the molex plug was defective. A drop of solder fixed the issue. I was so MAD I sold and traded that same pin 4 times! AFTER I resolved the issue, but I just had a bad taste in my mouth for a while. I love it though, just put a new mod in it tonight. Had to realize that I just LOVE that pin, and it's pretty solid now. NIB STERN??? No way man. So many of them need a LOT of dialing in. I took a GIANT bath on Stranger Things Premium. I HAD to have one so I bought a beat up demo and shipped it in from TX. Spent thousands on it getting it just right and modding it out. YES, I watched the video with George Gomez saying Stern would probably remake it. I just didn't believe him because it took so mush to dial it in. I've heard the new ones are actually dialed in from the factory, flippers have a stronger tolerance and better bushings? WTF? Why didn't Stern send the original owners new bushings too??? My ST lost $3-4k in value the day the rerun was announced. I'm not against people being able to get pins they want...BUT I am AGAINST the secrecy, and I'll NEVER buy a new LE again, EVER! JAWS hype? Sorry, I didn't have any hype for it all and I'm all about the next new STERN pin. I just feel like STERN shits all over NIB buyers and the support is crap. The damned shark doesn't eat the PINBALL! What do you mean the mech was crap so you scrapped it Keith Elwin???? Get a new mech! Make it great! I sell cars, rent out rooms, get side hustles for pinball, and you just scrap it? Maybe I'll buy a used JAWS later, like WAY later....I do still have a NIB Pulp Fiction Bad Mother Flipper on order. CGC makes you wait FOREVER, but I feel it's a good investment meaning that I can get it and play the shit out of it and sell it for the same or more, AND it will most likely be a great build quality, certainly NOT a paperweight. Stern KILLED that expectation. So disappointed because STERN Pinball machines are the GREATEST! BUT, no more NIB.

A lot of anger here, I’m trying to figure out what exactly it is you’re mad about? That Stern introduces new versions on some of their pins? That some of their pins take dialing in from the factory to get to play right? That not all of their pins will go up in value and guarantee you a profit when selling? I hate to tell you, but these things apply to all manufacturers, not just Stern. I’m not trying to defend Stern here but a few points:

1. Stern has never said they won’t go back and rerun premiums or pros, and history had already showed that to be the case well before they did it with STH. If someone went out and paid top dollar for one before Stern announced the rerun they should only be mad at themselves.

2. Stern has never rerun the same LE, they have created new LE versions which I can understand upsetting some people, but they are certainly not the only company to do this.

3. Stern making improvements to the mechs in reruns is a good thing and what should be expected, no one should be upset about that.

4. The shark not eating the ball in JAWS, well if that’s a deal beaker for you then don’t buy the pin. Based on Elwin’s record if he says it wasn’t working for the gameplay, I tend to believe him.

#19 6 months ago
Quoted from sullivcd40:

The ball eating shark mech supposedly sucked yet just a week later someone in the community posts how they are making a mod that will do it...my goodness Stern.

#20 6 months ago

1. You bought that something was “collectible” just because the company making it said so. Mistake.
2. NIB Sterns have a lot of QC issues. They do, fair enough.
3. You expect to make money reselling your pins. Folly!
4. You give Elwin advice on pinball game design. Hilarious.

#21 6 months ago

I had to skim it because of the lack of paragraphs but kudos to the OP for the L.E vs remakes/Shark no eat ball/build quality trifecta of grievances all in one post.

#22 6 months ago
Quoted from staceyflip:

Stern has every right to re-run every game they've ever made, excepting games they have announced caps to like "Bond 60th". They put a bad taste in my mouth with the JP 30th edition, but they are well within their right to re-run every pro and premium they've ever made. At no point in time have they said "we'll never remake this". It makes zero sense for them as a company to announce way ahead of time when they are going to run or rerun everything. They want you to buy what is in production now.

As to the reliability point of view. The EASIEST way for any pinball manufacturer to have someone avoid all future purchases from them is to let a game out of the factory with problems NIB. If they provide good support that helps to a point but there are manufacturers that are straight up dead to me no matter what they produce based off of my experiences with their games' reliability.

Stern as a whole has produced quality games that meet my reliability expectations and with one exception (Venom) every game they've produced has met my minimum standard for fun. I've never been an LE guy, but I can see being a Stern NIB guy for the foreseeable future.

#23 6 months ago

After I buy Jaws LE, Wick LE, and hopefully a Metallica Remake LE, I'm out. Fk stern and their treatment of me.

#24 6 months ago

Many ways to enjoy pinball hobby and save money without buying NIB machines. Good luck

#25 6 months ago

Stern just lost you? Because they lost me at least 4 years ago. I used to buy every NIB game (rare it was an LE though). Now that they've priced everything into me losing $2-$3K on just about every NIB Premium I buy, I'm out. That's not value to me.. I could deal with a $500 to $1K loss and chalk it up to paying to play, and maybe one game would go up in value here or there. Those days are LONG GONE due to their greed.

Also, when I saw the fleecing of customers (AKA, ME) on the toppers, that told me for sure they didn't care about making me feel good about giving me something I can feel good about value wise..

#26 6 months ago

I’m still puzzled that people are so so upset if the perceived value of their pin(s) drops by a few thousands.

These things cost $10k ish new nowadays. So if you buy one and you are financially responsible, an imaginary $4k “loss” because evil Stern decides to make more and your “Investment” is now worth only $8k instead of $12k used (Stranger Things premium) should not cause you that much anger.

Greeeeeeeed. That’s what my TZ says appropriately.

#27 6 months ago
Quoted from staceyflip:

Yeah, I bought it for under $9, sold it for $11 at a break even

Is this that "new math" the kids are talking about?

#28 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Stern just lost you? Because they lost me at least 4 years ago. I used to buy every NIB game (rare it was an LE though). Now that they've priced everything into me losing $2-$3K on just about every NIB Premium I buy, I'm out. That's not value to me.. I could deal with a $500 to $1K loss and chalk it up to paying to play, and maybe one game would go up in value here or there. Those days are LONG GONE due to their greed.
Also, when I saw the fleecing of customers (AKA, ME) on the toppers, that told me for sure they didn't care about making me feel good about giving me something I can feel good about value wise..

I take it you've never bought a new car?

#29 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Stern (heck every company) is a money making venture. Of course they are in it to maximize their profits. The period where people were buying NIB and flipping for a profit meant that Stern had to be leaving money on the table. They raised their prices to absorb that excess.

Are they gouging on the toppers? Yup! Does *anyone* have to buy them? Vote with your wallet. If distributors end up sitting on tons of toppers no one wants, discounts will be given, prices will drop. If people keep shelling out for lame toppers, Stern won’t change course.

BTW: feel free to search and replace any company into this post.

#30 6 months ago

It must be such a burden to be an LE buyer. The struggles, the anger, the sleepless nights. Balls sit there uneaten taunting you. When will it end?

#31 6 months ago

Apparently, He " isn't the only one that's upset"

#32 6 months ago
Quoted from staceyflip:

A drop of solder fixed the issue. I was so MAD I sold and traded that same pin 4 times! AFTER I resolved the issue, but I just had a bad taste in my mouth for a while. I love it though, just put a new mod in it tonight. Had to realize that I just LOVE that pin, and it's pretty solid now.

You sold and traded the same pin 4 times after it was fixed, love it now, yet still come on here and bitch about it? Yeah that makes all kinds of sense.

Quoted from staceyflip:

Spent thousands on it getting it just right and modding it out. YES, I watched the video with George Gomez saying Stern would probably remake it. I just didn't believe him because it took so mush to dial it in.

Yet you still blame Stern instead of your own decision making??

#33 6 months ago

This hobby really attracts people who are prone to drama and unleashing unhinged rants.

I’d like to think it’s a keyboard thing, and not really a reflection of how people act in real life.

I’d also like to think that “the guy saving up for an LE” isn’t sacrificing things like house payments, groceries, or medication for their kids as he squirrels away his precious Pennies so he can buy a pinball machine. The stakes just aren’t that high.

#34 6 months ago

Stern has recognied the "additional LE" problem and won't be doing that any longer. Premium level with new art is still completely on the table and smart.

#35 6 months ago
Quoted from staceyflip:

And for someone like me, ONE bad pin deal throws me out of the NIB hobby forever.

Well, pinball just ain't for you then. Find another hobby? For someone self described as so resilient, you sure sound pretty weak in the knees.

I've seen many like you come and go with pinball... you like the IDEA of owning a fun pinball toy that costs 8k. But, when it comes down to the "quirks and burdens" that, if we're being honest, have been a PART of pinball for many decades, you fold under the pressure.

Maybe you don't truly love pinball. Hey, that's ok! If you did, these bumps in the road that you experienced would not surface on here as so angry... instead you would embrace them as "experience".

When these things happened to me 20 years ago, I reached out to my pinball friends around me that I didn't even knew existed at the time. They showed me the way and I am so thankful for it. I didn't get all huffy and make a statement like "no new pinball for me" because of A B and C.

Quoted from staceyflip:

BUT I am AGAINST the secrecy, and I'll NEVER buy a new LE again, EVER!

Secrecy? Not sure I understand what is a secret. Stern is going to do whatever makes them the most money. If it means sending a game out without a shark that eats a ball, so be it. Sell what the consumer wants and make the most money in the process. Don't be angry at that. If it makes sense to sell Metallica or finish a run for an LE that did not reach it's initial goal, that makes a lot of sense to me. (That's right... you may not realize that when Stern says there are 500 or 1000 [LOL] of an "LE game", it does not necessarily mean that 500 or 1000 games were manufactured because they only make the LE games that are actually ordered. This is no secret. You should NEVER buy an LE anything just because it's limited, buy it because the up-charge/features are worth it. A lot of times, it just doesn't make sense. Stern can make and remake an LE for anything. Just look at comic book Spiderman or the examples you gave above. It's not Stern's fault you did not realize this???

Quoted from staceyflip:

Godzilla Premium NIB was also a problematic dog for 6 months! And let's face it, if the pin doesn't play right, well then it's just a $10k paperweight!!!!

Pinball is a fickle, complicated piece of machinery. If you don't want to risk buying a NIB game, then buy a used one that you can try out for 30 mins before you buy it. NIB games typically have a couple problems. Pinball has BEEN THIS WAY FOR 50+ YEARS.

Quoted from staceyflip:

I've heard the new ones are actually dialed in from the factory

Now you're just making shit up... ALL NIB GAMES have potential issues. Not a new problem and it will NEVER be "fixed". Again, pinball has BEEN THIS WAY FOR 50+ YEARS.

And for the love of all, please hit the RETURN key on your keyboard every once in while.

#36 6 months ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Stern has recognied the "additional LE" problem and won't be doing that any longer.

Was that an announcement? I must’ve missed that.

#37 6 months ago

Not only toppers, but NIB games too. Every new release, people are lining up and paying these ridiculous prices. Vote with your wallet, yeah right. It’s the same rich fuckers that buy the games sight unseen and Stern is thriving from it. Dream theme or not, I am not paying $13k for a LE (more for a JJP) because there is nothing limited about it with all these remakes. I’m fine with a premium or pro or just playing on location and not buying anything at all. Just following the crowd and putting my two cents in.

#38 6 months ago

I can't help it :

IMG_0430.gifIMG_0430.gifIMG_0431.gifIMG_0431.gifIMG_0432.gifIMG_0432.gif
#39 6 months ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Not only toppers, but NIB games too. Every new release, people are lining up and paying these ridiculous prices. Vote with your wallet, yeah right. It’s the same rich fuckers that buy the games sight unseen and Stern is thriving from it. Dream theme or not, I am not paying $13k for a LE (more for a JJP) because there is nothing limited about it with all these remakes. Just following the crowd and putting my two cents in.

Be thankful for those rich F***s that subsidize Stern's bottom line to keep the factory rolling.

#40 6 months ago
593a4ef1-37d3-46d4-91d5-5c13e499b35e_text.gif593a4ef1-37d3-46d4-91d5-5c13e499b35e_text.gif
#41 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

I could deal with a $500 to $1K loss and chalk it up to paying to play, and maybe one game would go up in value here or there.

What you are talking about here is being PAID to buy and hold this machine for a year or two then sell it for profit? If that is what the hobby meant to you, yeah that was a fantasy land.

#42 6 months ago
Quoted from sullivcd40:

Why is everyone obsessed with having their balls eaten?

#43 6 months ago
Quoted from Ryguy80:

Why is everyone obsessed with having their balls eaten?

They really could have riled the community up if they would have said "We just could not find a way for a pinball to go inside of a rubber shark mouth". And then enjoy reading the internet for the next day or two.

#44 6 months ago
Quoted from Whistles:

They really could have riled the community up if they would have said "We just could not find a way for a pinball to go inside of a rubber shark mouth". And then enjoy reading the internet for the next day or two.

i promise you, they're getting plenty of entertainment from it as it is.

#45 6 months ago
Quoted from jackd104:

1. You bought that something was “collectible” just because the company making it said so. Mistake.

My understanding is he bought a used Stranger Things premium for well over MSRP, and is complaining that his lost value when NIB premiums became available again. Stern never marketed the premium as collectible or limited and wasn't responsible for selling the used game to him for over MSRP.

#46 6 months ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

i promise you, they're getting plenty of entertainment from it as it is.

You’d like to think so. But I worry they take this shit seriously.

If stern allows Pinside to run stern, they aren’t gonna go tits up in a month. But I don’t like the looks of their future if they take Pinside lunatics too seriously.

#47 6 months ago

You’re not an LE buyer but you’re pissed that Stern re-runs games with different anniversary packages? Not your problem, move along. Get ready for Godzilla 75th and Jaws 50th.

You really lost me at $9 shaker. There’s probably a reason it was $9. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. This is on you, not Stern.

As for the Molex connector issue, that most likely could have been figured out with a post here. Your tech sucks and I’d look for a new one.

You took a bath on a used game? You saw value at the price you paid and the price went down. This happens to collectors all the time. This is on you. My advice is not to buy and Beenie Babies or Cabbage Patch Kids.

You sell cars, rent out rooms, get side hustles for pinball? That’s a lot to support your hobby. Maybe you should invest the money instead of buying pinball machines?

Frankly, you seem a little OCD and should probably seek professional help.

#48 6 months ago

The only thing that killed me, a guy who saves up for a premium, is the price hikes. I don't care about new editions and neither should you or anyone else. Its your own fault if you took the "collectible" bait. I fix my own games so paying a tech 1k is madness to me, and once again is a YOU problem. A few issues to iron out is pretty par for the course and not a big deal. Perhaps you're in the wrong hobby.

#49 6 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

But I don’t like the looks of their future.

Lay it on us, what do you not like about the looks of their future? I like cryptic comments.

#50 6 months ago

I'm still contemplating if a first run premium is worth it at 8800 delivered. I'm gonna try to hold out cuz I believe the 8000premiums are not to far off. With the gameroom full I'm finding it quite easy at the moment.

Quoted from Whistles:

What you are talking about here is being PAID to buy and hold this machine for a year or two then sell it for profit? If that is what the hobby meant to you, yeah that was a fantasy land.

Fatasyland is you thinking people are gonna keep buying these new pins at current prices and losing 3k to 4k to sell to people like you after a year? As the person you quoted stated, it's one thing to lose a grand, but that dosnt appear to be the trend going forward... nowhere did see him mention profit.
I'm on the fence even with my nib discount price because if I bought it didn't like it how big is the hit going to be. The fact that I've bought so nany nib machine over the last decade and passed them on lightly used and didn't lose a fortune helps fuel the market.
Back in 2013 you could buy a nib pro right around 4k play it for a little and lose a couple hundred. Please keep the inflation argument I've already heard it.
Fast forward to 2024 buy a nib and it's not far fetched to lose atleast 30% and yes in some cases 50% if trends continue depending on the title and how many were cranked out. How many like me have pumped the brakes.

The big picture encompasses all buyers and end users. What you want and what I want are intertwined even though they appear to be different.

Hoping to resist and sit it out on the sidelines for now with the hope of the big nib price Decrease.

Call me looney tunes but it has already happened in the used market. Get ready manufacturer's, you're next.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfields
Chrome Candy

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 449.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 89.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

9,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 48.50
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 32.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
FlipMods

There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.