Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 632 posts
  • 137 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Lamberger
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Unknown-1 (resized).jpeg
    who_designed-tech_support_3_laughing_man (resized).jpg
    3a5861c95871f4063a7f57a2ed97988a (resized).jpg
    7F40F8D9-EC7B-4A2F-A080-A2CD33B30BA7.jpeg
    1baish (resized).jpg
    Sternlist.png
    f25823345ceba8a48be4ea8808379243ccc40817 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    34F84C3D-C593-4F4E-B959-8568BE709D4B.gif
    blocked (resized).png
    ohhh-god-please-kill-them-all_o_4837453 (resized).jpg
    thread-derailed (resized).jpg
    4292979A-4F4E-42C1-9E7E-FE5AB2B66C91 (resized).jpeg
    images (resized).jpeg
    6FC6BA3F-3A40-4940-B1CF-14F3FCE7E83A (resized).png
    D228CF42-B3CB-4464-A009-2B3912615AE9 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jy64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#61 3 years ago

I was banned from JJP FB pg what of it

#73 3 years ago
    Quoted from iloveplywood:

Shocking. I doubt anyone on Pinside would be surprised (or disappointed) if you had somehow been banned from the internet.

The point is people are making a fuss over no big deal but this is pinside LOL

#75 3 years ago
    Quoted from Krupps4:

I think the point your missing is that the allegation is that Stern is proactively contacting employers, Facebook and the like. They are interfering with their customers lives and livelihoods. Certainly, Facebook, etc. can determine their own policies, but, in this case, they are allegedly being prodded or provoked by Stern. If Stern doesn’t like leaks, do a better job of preventing them. Make a change internally, but don’t attack members of a very small community.

With the comments I have heard made about Kannada on Pinside my bet is the contacting employers was done by a Pinsider. Kannada trashed Sterns competition as well as Stern So if you want to look at pin manufacturers JJP needs to be in the conversation

#78 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Hey, you're not allowed to post unless it's bashing JJP.

Oh ok. Carry on then.

#242 3 years ago

LOL there are a whole 88 Pinsiders participating in this thread many taking Sterns side they must be shaking in there boots

who_designed-tech_support_3_laughing_man (resized).jpgwho_designed-tech_support_3_laughing_man (resized).jpg
    #363 3 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

Honestly, are they so thin skinned? Grow some balls Stern.

(edit)

#367 3 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Funniest thing to me about the whole "influencer" shtick is when he'll reply to a thread not with a comment, but with a youtube link to himself speaking a comment. Seems like a waste of both his time and mine, just type it. As soon as I figured out what the deal was, I stopped clicking on them.
    I'm sure there's something to be said about the mindset of a person driven to record himself talking and enticing people to watch it, but I'll leave that to the armchair psychologists.

This thread I am sure has done more for his Youtube channel than anything could. I watched two Cary vids on his Youtube channel my self I found the man a fool

#534 3 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

By “blacklisted” do you mean you had comments deleted from Stern’s Facebook page? Or were you also denied access to do streaming video at a location?

I was blacklisted from the JJP FB page I can still view all content but may not comment. So to the whiny bitches who trash talk on the Stern FB pg and got banned man up and deal with it

#565 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lamberger:

Can't wait to play this game, Look at that thing shine!! beautiful. Haha! Even has the website on the DMD where to buy, Lmao
    [quoted image]

This is a game with over 30,000 plays the issue in your playfield it has more to do with the owner and the ball. Now you know what will happen to a game with even a small splinter on a ball https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-with-4938-plays-pics?gallery&galleryp=6

f25823345ceba8a48be4ea8808379243ccc40817 (resized).jpgf25823345ceba8a48be4ea8808379243ccc40817 (resized).jpg
    #566 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lamberger:

Hey guys, Nothing wrong with asking for a better clear coat.. I just find sterns is to thin on purpose and the quality isn't' great. Doesn't cost much more for 2 more coats. You don't ask, you don't get.. just my 2 cents. Everyone that sticks up for this quality just enables stern, Why change?

Stern could give all buyers a happy ending yet this thread would still be full of whiny little bitchs that's just Pinside sad but true

#589 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lamberger:

And when your routing $500k in pins, I think about the resale value... I've had really bad experiences with Stern, so I stopped using them 4 years ago...no regrets. Sorry to offend everyone that loves giving Gary a good reach around, but that was my business decision... and it was the best thing I ever did. Sure, I might be dumb to purchase a bunch of MMRLE's because they advertised double clear coats, but you know what..They still look fantastic today, and I don't think I'll loose to much reselling them. But yepp, I'm the insane one. I probably would have purchased more than $500k in games from stern, closer to a mil.. But that's the business decision they made. I know a lot of routers, all we buy are used games with a nice thick clear coat... pass on everything else. But they are probably insane too. Crazy fools.
    And yes, if your at home with your own machine, I agree with you. Who cares! not much to loose, enjoy!~.

If you have so many bloody pins what the hell are you doing posting pic's of other peoples pins

#598 3 years ago
    Quoted from DNO:

Remember, he doesn't have any Sterns, except that awesome Metallica, and half-million worth of B/W and remakes.
    Where exactly are the 75-100 awesome games?
    BTW, just sold a Ghostbusters, had to add $700 and got a brand new TMNT. GB looked great after making $10k+ on route, but yeah, shoulda bought another Medieval remake cause I'm afraid of the clearcoat boogeyman!

If he flips $500,000 inside of 4 yr than he is no businessman he is a rich guy routing games

#610 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lamberger:

Is that a question for me? I can send pictures of games ready for swap outs, But what does that matter?

Buddy there are few routed games out in the wild any more DNO is asking where there are games to play why are you being a tool

2 weeks later
    #627 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lamberger:

Other stern lovers say giving Gary a good reach around makes them feel better, then a nice little snuggle after.

Haha! whatever man.
    I agree, getting sick of this conversation..I'm out.

LOL yet he is back

3a5861c95871f4063a7f57a2ed97988a (resized).jpg3a5861c95871f4063a7f57a2ed97988a (resized).jpg
    #629 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lamberger:

Just pointing out that my comments weren't off topic. That's why stern shut me down.

Need pictures? Was looking forward to winning a quick grand U.S. Haha!

Unknown-1 (resized).jpegUnknown-1 (resized).jpegwho_designed-tech_support_3_laughing_man (resized).jpgwho_designed-tech_support_3_laughing_man (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jy64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-stern-blacklisting-people?tu=jy64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.