Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 632 posts
  • 137 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Lamberger
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Unknown-1 (resized).jpeg
    who_designed-tech_support_3_laughing_man (resized).jpg
    3a5861c95871f4063a7f57a2ed97988a (resized).jpg
    7F40F8D9-EC7B-4A2F-A080-A2CD33B30BA7.jpeg
    1baish (resized).jpg
    Sternlist.png
    f25823345ceba8a48be4ea8808379243ccc40817 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    34F84C3D-C593-4F4E-B959-8568BE709D4B.gif
    blocked (resized).png
    ohhh-god-please-kill-them-all_o_4837453 (resized).jpg
    thread-derailed (resized).jpg
    4292979A-4F4E-42C1-9E7E-FE5AB2B66C91 (resized).jpeg
    images (resized).jpeg
    6FC6BA3F-3A40-4940-B1CF-14F3FCE7E83A (resized).png
    D228CF42-B3CB-4464-A009-2B3912615AE9 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Who-Dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#214 3 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Quality has been concerning though. They gave me a new populated playfield on an AC/DC vault, but nowadays it appears all I would get is an unpopulated one. Man that would be a lot of work.

Umm.....now days most people dont even get that. Ask me how i know.......

#217 3 years ago

I love Stern games but this company needs a shakeup in management and a new vision. They need to focus their energy toward their shitty quality and customer relations instead of worrying about what a YouTuber or a podcaster says about them. Very childish to say the least.

#218 3 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

What’s your story? Let me guess not even an unpopulated playfield?

Two bad playfields.......crickets.

#410 3 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

I don't necessarily disagree with your list of complaints, but the thing is, they've made some of the most fun, rewarding games ever in the last few years. They hired the best player of all time, and he's on pace to be the best designer of all time. Not gonna deprive myself the joy of owning & playing two of my favorite games ever because I disagree with a few business decisions.

I have two bad playfields and it's been over a year now and I still haven't got anything from Stern. Do you reccomend that I roll the dice and get that JP Premium and Elvira 3 that i want so bad still?

#423 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

why have that 3-15 minutes be wasted on an over priced snore fest like scared stiff?

Because looking at Elviras boobs never gets old, thats why!

#490 3 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

There isn't anything wrong with the replacement playfield he received, it looks as good as any other pro playfield.

Oh really? If there was nothing wrong with it then why did they start to put it together and then decide not to? Seems like an awful lot of work to me for no reason?

#530 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’ve closely inspected a STH pro playfield against my LE and the pro the clear was noticeably thinner and could feel the inserts. LE?. Like glass. Couldn’t feel inserts.
    Intentional? No idea. Just my experience.

Not intentional. Pro models get just as much clearcoat as the LE’s do. It just worked out that way that yours had more, could have just as easy been the other way around i am sure.

1 week later
    #621 3 years ago

I think we need to rename this thread because its went so far off topic that its stupid. You guys all need to be over in the Stern and JJP shitty playfields thread.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Who-Dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-stern-blacklisting-people?tu=Who-Dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.