Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by 85vett
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Looking for a pro nib, are they still being made or is it only stock on hand?

#2 8 years ago

Great question and I think the answer is no, but the license is still good so we need to hound Stern's distributors so Stern does another run of the premium and pro.

#3 8 years ago

great question tp, I've been wondering the same thing...

#4 8 years ago

They are supposed to run some more this month along with twd per my distributor.

#5 8 years ago

I hope so. I have been waiting over a month for mine to show up.

#6 8 years ago

On the John's Arcade Stern factory tour video from a few weeks ago, they had a Pro line up at the factory. Pretty sure they are still making them.

#7 8 years ago

Yes, they are in production right now. You should see more hitting the distributors around the end of January or early February. Don't expect any or a lot of changes to earlier production models I'm being told.

#8 8 years ago

My local distributor mentioned to me that Stern is doing a run this month (Jan. 2016) of TWD, Star Trek, and some others that I don't recall.

#9 8 years ago

Ask the distributor it seems.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Why buy NIB when you can get a flawless HUO from me with a crap ton of mods

#11 8 years ago

This pin seems to have legs. Stern made a run in Sept 2015 to meet pentup demand. I was told that was the last run. However, if they have scheduled another run, that would mean that people are still clamoring for this pin. Both the Pro and LE are listed for sale on the Stern site.

I have seen distributors advertising NIB on eBay. If you want one now, you could try looking there.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Call Colorado Game Exchange in Denver. I picked up a NIB last month. The sales guy said they had 3 of them. Mine must of been a recent run, because it did have the 1.61 firmware in it.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from LilRocky:

Why buy NIB when you can get a flawless HUO from me with a crap ton of mods

You can further your sales pitch here or by pm if you'd like. I'm pretty committed to the nib idea as I havnt seen many fs that would warrant going that rte cost wise. Like me some mods though.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from lhammer610:

This pin seems to have legs. Stern made a run in Sept 2015 to meet pentup demand. I was told that was the last run. However, if they have scheduled another run, that would mean that people are still clamoring for this pin. Both the Pro and LE are listed for sale on the Stern site.
I have seen distributors advertising NIB on eBay. If you want one now, you could try looking there.

I think it gets a nice little bump with the trailer for the next movie coming out. Thats a nice thing about releasing a game while the franchise is still relevant. There is definitely something special about this game. My wife isn't into pins at all and loves it.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from tp:

You can further your sales pitch here or by pm if you'd like. I'm pretty committed to the nib idea as I havnt seen many fs that would warrant going that rte cost wise. Like me some mods though.

Found it. - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-star-trek-pro-4650

Looks like pretty good deal at $4500 if you can pick it up. Actually kind of surprised there wasn't much interest in the FS thread but I'm not sure when the price decreased from $4650 to $4500.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-star-trek-pro-still-being-made and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.