Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WP_20141122_19_52_41_Pro.jpg
image.jpg
Uh-Oh.jpeg
image-530.jpg
48856302.jpg
0.jpg
There are 241 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 10 years ago

Keep it. I don't own one and I have no horse in that race. But there is great potential here. Wait until Master Richie reveals the plans behind the plans... I am convinced this game will become as good as ACDC.

But please, change these pathetic animations...

#102 10 years ago

I think keeper is the wrong word. I am more inclined to use the words 'staying power'. That said; I don't think any newly released game has good staying power. TRON, ACDC, Metallica, woz, to name a few had very little staying power in their early states and STLE is no different. So if you have the patience to go on the code updates roller coaster ride, then yes STLE has staying power. If you have little patience for linear code in a new game and cannot wait out an update or two, then this game has little to no staying power for you.

SKB

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Keep it. I don't own one and I have no horse in that race. But there is great potential here. Wait until Master Richie reveals the plans behind the plans... I am convinced this game will become as good as ACDC.
But please, change these pathetic animations...

I agree! I do believe the animations are from the cartoon, not sure. The animations are cheesy currently, but maybe with new code they will put some better animations on the DMD. I would just hold on to the game, especially if you have an L.E. and wait for code.

#104 10 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

IM ? Seriously? The poster child for Stern cost cutting? Costco premium, bare playfield, the whole package was "cheapened" repeatedly. In no way does IM compare to ST , pro or LE or anything. (all IMHO of course for the sensitive types) IM is an OK player but the bare bones nature of it is a total turnoff.
ST is probably a keeper. The light show alone is better than anything else in my gameroom. Plus the theme is a dream and the cab just looks so AWESOME! MET ST ACDC - Stern is knocking it out of the park with these. Mustang... not so much.

Tough to say that IM (regular version, not the costco one) is bare bones from a playfield perspective compared to ST.

As far as things that interact with the ball, ST has a drop target, kicker and a magnet. 3 ramps. And its ship either wobbles, or wobbles and falls down. IM has 2 magnets, a kicker, 2 ramps, and a figure that rises from under the playfield, becomes a bash toy, and falls back down. Seems pretty similar in that respect.

ST has better insert lighting, but it's GI isn't that great when compared to MET, Xmen, ACDC, etc.

IMO, I'd take my IM with its LEDs and few toy mods (e.g. whiplash whips that light up, arc reactors) over ST every day of the week.

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

I agree! I do believe the animations are from the cartoon, not sure. The animations are cheesy currently, but maybe with new code they will put some better animations on the DMD. I would just hold on to the game, especially if you have an L.E. and wait for code.

The animation is all custom from the game. There's no ST cartoon based on the new movies.

Some animation is good (by DMD standards)...the ones where the characters are bigger and use the display for interesting compositions are preferable to the ones where it looks like two 8-bit figures running on a scrolling background. Definitely looks like different people did different sequences - character design styles differ between them.

#106 10 years ago

Most of it is animation over kill though. When I make a final shot, or an important shot for that matter, I want to see my points for the shot with maybe some added display of how I achieved that shot. I don't want to be spammed with prolonged animations. And when I lose the ball, hit me with my end of ball bonus, don't show me a 5 second animation that I can't cancel out of. Gets irritating and repetitive.

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

IM ? Seriously? The poster child for Stern cost cutting? Costco premium, bare playfield, the whole package was "cheapened" repeatedly. In no way does IM compare to ST , pro or LE or anything. (all IMHO of course for the sensitive types) IM is an OK player but the bare bones nature of it is a total turnoff.
ST is probably a keeper. The light show alone is better than anything else in my gameroom. Plus the theme is a dream and the cab just looks so AWESOME! MET ST ACDC - Stern is knocking it out of the park with these. Mustang... not so much.

I've played EM's and classic Sterns that are more fun then ST. It doesn't matter what's on the playfield it's how it's used that matters.

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

I've played EM's and classic Sterns that are more fun then ST.

Sure sure but are they BRIGHTER?!?

#110 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Definitely looks like different people did different sequences - character design styles differ between them.

Very much agree -- people seem inclined to knock on the dots, but some are pretty decent. There's just a lot of inconsistency among the elements (8-bit videogame style, cartoonish, 3D rendered, flat movie stills). Even in the limited resolution of a DMD, there are a lot of stylistic decisions that can be made.

I'm probably of the minority viewpoint, but I'd actually like to see at least a little bit of movie footage incorporated. SM understandably gets hit for that, but AC/DC has a ton of concert video, and I don't see anybody complaining. I think the key for the latter was clear, sensible art direction -- live action for certain modes/features, and animation centering around the "devil" character for the rest (both of which tied into the cabinet/pf artwork, and forming a complete package together).

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Dang, Rommy, this is a pretty poor "argument" on behalf of STLE vs IM. I mean, I can make a better argument in STLE's favor than you did here, and I'm the one who traded my STLE for IM!

You complain of IM's "bare playfield"....as though this is somehow an advantage that ST has over it? Seriously? Please explain to me how ST's playfield is in any way less "bare" than IM's?

The "bare bones nature of it is a total turnoff"? WTH are you talking about? Oh, I see... you are turned on by the light show on STLE. Great. It *is* impressive! And those things do matter. But you don't play the lights, or the other bling. Game play matters a lot more than the pretty lights. At least to some of us.

I think STLE is one of the best looking pins I have ever owned (other than my McCune restored pins). Sorry, but that alone isn't enough to outweigh the importance of gameplay. And that's probably the thing I find most interesting in your post: your entire argument in favor of Star Trek fails to mention gameplay even once.

#112 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Oh, I see... you are turned on by the light show on STLE. Great. It *is* impressive! And those things do matter. But you don't play the lights, or the other bling. Game play matters a lot more than the pretty lights. At least to some of us.

I am currently deciding between a Met or ST and I gotta tell you the light show is kind of turning me off ST. I love me some LEDs no doubt aboot that but I was playing some other machines the other night and just walking my ST it was blinding. Notice it a lot less when playing because you're focused on it but damn that thing is bright.

#113 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I am currently deciding between a Met or ST and I gotta tell you the light show is kind of turning me off ST. I love me some LEDs no doubt aboot that but I was playing some other machines the other night and just walking my ST it was blinding. Notice it a lot less when playing because you're focused on it but damn that thing is bright.

In terms of the GI lighting, I actually find MET to be brighter. But....I think it is a matter of perception, because MET has more even illumination than ST does. The spot lights on ST are not used for GI. They are flashers. As a result, ST has more contrast, which can give the impression of it being brighter because it is actually harder on the eyes than a brighter, but more evenly illuminated, pin.

#114 10 years ago

Gotcha; Thanks for the input.

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I've owned IM before, so I knew exactly what I was doing.
IM is WAY more addicting that STLE in terms of wanting to keep pushing the start button....again and again. Not even close.
As has been discussed a million times, you don't always need to have a super deep rule set to make a pin great. The rules need to compliment the way the pin is designed and how it plays, and that's where IM excels. It can be a brutal game with short ball times. That's the last type of pin you want to have deep rules and lots of modes on.
STLE has longer ball times, and even longer rules/modes to match, and right now they just feel like work.
We all have those certain things that we place priorities on when it comes to our pins. I love the adrenaline type of rush that you get with IM when you get close to lighting Do or Die, and how it ramps up even further when lit. There is nothing remotely like that on STLE, and a code update is unlikely to change that. AC/DC definitely has it as well in terms of adrenaline rush...probably even more than IM. MET has some of that too with the CIU modes. AFM has it when you get near RTU. Even LOTR, a mode based game with longer ball times, has more of the adrenaline inducing moments with things like Destroy the Ring and TABA (even if not quite to the same degree as pins like IM and AC/DC).
To me, ST is lacking in excitement.
So even with it's 18 modes....there wasn't enough in ST to keep me interested enough to wait for the Urban update.

Wow, ST is lacking excitement. Please send me what ever drug it is you are on as I must have some to make STLE seem boring in comparison. I love Ironman and AC/DC too but you're high.

#116 10 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Quoted from RobT:

Dang, Rommy, this is a pretty poor "argument" on behalf of STLE vs IM. I mean, I can make a better argument in STLE's favor than you did here, and I'm the one who traded my STLE for IM!
You complain of IM's "bare playfield"....as though this is somehow an advantage that ST has over it? Seriously? Please explain to me how ST's playfield is in any way less "bare" than IM's?

Gotta say I find it funny that you guys are arguing about which of these two highly regarded games are the most bare.

#117 10 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Wow, ST is lacking excitement. Please send me what ever drug it is you are on as I must have some to make STLE seem boring in comparison. I love Ironman and AC/DC too but you're high.

Thanks for the meaningful discussion. Your argument is well reasoned and articulate. The items that you enumerated in what makes STLE exciting cannot be denied.

Quoted from Jvspin:

Gotta say I find it funny that you guys are arguing about which of these two highly regarded games are the most bare.

Exactly! And that's my point. How can he be so critical of IM for having such a "bare bones" layout when ST is the same way?

The only extra thing that ST has on the pf vs IM is the third ramp (warp) and flipper.

#118 10 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

This is a very interesting comment.
A good "deep" game should involve a variety of goals that unlock something special, marking your achievement, awarding you with new graphics, new music, and new lighting. Creating a new environmental experience as you journey toward the end wizard mode.
My favorite Stern games incorporate a variety of depth with side-trips of adrenaline, like DTR, or TABA, or Alien Invasion, or Springfield Mystery Spot. AC/DC is a bit like ST being more point based, but still induces adrenaline when aiming at a huge saved up song jackpots throughout the journey to Encore.
A game that requires a bunch of similar shots over and over until you reach a target number and solidly light an insert moving toward a final wizard mode is not so much deep as it is repetitive. That's how I see ST right now.

That's a very accurate assessment, and repetition is what always makes me sell "long play" games....they always get compared to the high benchmark of LOTR or TSPP...if they feel repetitive, they gotta go. There's a difference between organic depth & 'just a shitload of content'. Star Trek could be seen as suffering from that - but the one thing that keeps it from totally being redundant is the ability to choose level 1/2/3 of a mode instead of doing all level 1s, then all level 2s. Having the choice of narrative does allow you to get that excitement of completing a narrative challenge with different music/dots/shots every time you play the game. So while ST isn't in the LOTR/TSPP zone of depth awesomeness, it's not in the "ugh this is boring and there's so much more shit to slog through" zone like XM & TF. It's somewhere in the middle - solely due to way you can chose your path with so many variations.

#119 10 years ago

Trek shots feel so good, i think the software will catch up in the next update or two.

#120 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Thanks for the meaningful discussion. Your argument is well reasoned and articulate. The items that you enumerated in what makes STLE exciting cannot be denied.

Don't mention it, and please send the drugs overnight express if possible. It would take a long time to explain why StarTrek is just as adrenalin filled for me as Ironman which I also own and love, I love my Luci and yes it is exciting too. STLE for me anyway is just a mind blowing game, from you're avatar I think it's safe to say Tron is a special game for you, I personally didn't like it at all and sold with in a month thus it's not important what excites you when I buy a pin and vice versa correct? This seems to be a thread that has given ST haters a forum to bash, well not on my watch. STLE best pinball to date.

#121 10 years ago

I'm not a ST hater! I think the pin looks fantastic, the sound effects are excellent, and it shoots great (I've said this many times). Unfortunately the code/ rules to not compliment the positive aspects of the pin, and in fact, take away from it quite a bit in my opinion.

Pretty straightforward opinion, with no "hate" involved. Your accusations of "drugs" and "hate" are ridiculous and makes you lack any credibility on the issue, especially when you can't even articulate the basis for your opinion, other than to engage in name calling.

#122 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'm not a ST hater! I think the pin looks fantastic, the sound effects are excellent, and it shoots great (I've said this many times). Unfortunately the code/ rules to not compliment the positive aspects of the pin, and in fact, take away from it quite a bit in my opinion.
Pretty straightforward opinion, with no "hate" involved. Your accusations of "drugs" and "hate" are ridiculous and makes you lack any credibility on the issue, especially when you can't even articulate the basis for your opinion, other than to engage in name calling.

Take it easy fella, it's a joke. Where is the name calling? The argument that you're making in regards to my lack of articulation is arbitrary my friend, I see you owned an STLE and did not care for it like I did with Tron and that's cool but who cares. Anyway I didn't mean to come across like a dick. PEACE

#123 10 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Take it easy fella, it's a joke. Where is the name calling? The argument that you're making in regards to my lack of articulation is arbitrary my friend, I see you owned an STLE and did not care for it like I did with Tron and that's cool but who cares. Anyway I didn't mean to come across like a dick. PEACE

Fair enough, perhaps I took it more personal than you intended with the drug stuff etc. It's only pinball, it's all good!

#124 10 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Actually ST in its current form is quite boring compared to ACDC & IM. Hell even my recently acquired FT is more exciting then ST. For me anyways.

#125 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Hell even my recently acquired FT is more exciting then ST. For me anyways.

Are you stretching the truth by any means?

#126 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The "bare bones nature of it is a total turnoff"? WTH are you talking about? Oh, I see... you are turned on by the light show on STLE. Great. It *is* impressive! And those things do matter. But you don't play the lights, or the other bling. Game play matters a lot more than the pretty lights. At least to some of us.
I think STLE is one of the best looking pins I have ever owned (other than my McCune restored pins). Sorry, but that alone isn't enough to outweigh the importance of gameplay. And that's probably the thing I find most interesting in your post: your entire argument in favor of Star Trek fails to mention gameplay even once.

WRONG! I mentioned gameplay ... once

#127 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Actually ST in its current form is quite boring compared to ACDC & IM. Hell even my recently acquired FT is more exciting then ST. For me anyways.

Oh Shit. I hope not. I Just bought one!

Then again FT is a game I have owned the longest, played the most.

#128 10 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Are you stretching the truth by any means?

Not in the slightest. It someone said pick between the 2 It would take about 1 second for me to decide. It's a shame Steve couldn't have got Lyman on this one. Why Stern would break up such a great team is beyond me.

#129 10 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Oh Shit. I hope not. I Just bought one!
Then again FT is a game I have owned the longest, played the most.

Saying that FT has more excitement than ST isn't really a huge knock against ST, as FT has a lot going for it. If he said Monopoly had way more excitement than ST, then you should be concerned.

#130 10 years ago

ouch! Monopoly lasted 3 weeks here!

I firmly believe, that the code release will blow everyone away! I dont think Steve will let it slide....

#131 10 years ago

Trek is way more intense than FT, but right now FT has much better buildup to the big shots.. Suuuper Jackpot! that's pinball gold, baby.

#132 10 years ago

The truth is it's the same people here who have been sour on Star Trek for months now. Anyone who reads about the game knows who they are. You can put all the weight you want on their opinions or not as you choose, that's pinball.

#133 10 years ago
Quoted from john041160:

I have been seeing a lot of STs up for sale as of late does the game play
wear out fast? I have not played game and was thinking on buying one.
But the bunch of ads have me a little put off.

It doesn't matter how good or bad the game is you *always* see an increase in the number of for sale ads 6 months after release. It tends to simmer down at 1 year as people start keeping them, and at 2 years demand increases because code is finally complete and production has stopped so finding one means wrenching it out of a collection.

#134 10 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

It doesn't matter how good or bad the game is you *always* see an increase in the number of for sale ads 6 months after release.

There are as many Metallica LEs for sale now as Star Trek LEs (one seller is trying to move both together IIRC). Does that mean Metallica is collapsing? Of course not, it's an awesome game. Hopefully my next one (not an LE, Premium probably). But people sell games.

There are some people who are tired of the current code and bailing. Their prerogative. I would think it's coming soon, but we don't have a date even in rumors, so it's a waiting game. But I think it's silly to buy a NIB Stern and not know this is how the game is played.

#135 10 years ago

You guys are crazy there is like 3 for sale I think when the code drops it will be killer! Yes I sold mine but it's just a timing thing I didn't bail on it . The game is super fun as it sits .

Ironically I was offered a FT in trade FT is a simple but fun game!

#136 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

The truth is it's the same people here who have been sour on Star Trek for months now. Anyone who reads about the game knows who they are. You can put all the weight you want on their opinions or not as you choose, that's pinball.

The truth is it's the same people here who have been pro Star Trek for months now. Anyone who reads about the game knows who they are. You can put all the weight you want on their opinions or not as you choose, that's pinball.

Quoted from Aurich:

There are some people who are tired of the current code and bailing. Their prerogative. I would think it's coming soon, but we don't have a date even in rumors, so it's a waiting game. But I think it's silly to buy a NIB Stern and not know this is how the game is played.

You keep saying this, but I think it is completely unfair to say that people who are selling ST now "don't know how the game is played".

Seriously. You don't think we all know that new code is coming? Or that we bought the pin not knowing that code would be updated later, just like all recent Sterns?

You should have left your last sentence out of your post completely, as it applies to virtually nobody on this forum.

#137 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You should have left your last sentence out of your post completely, as it applies to virtually nobody on this forum.

Nah, I stand by it. I think it's dumb to buy a NIB Stern if you can't wait for the code. Sorry man, I know that includes you, but that's just my perspective. As I recall you just swore off buying NIB games all together, so I can't help but feel you're on the same page as me.

Note that I don't think you or anyone else is actually dumb, I just think the practice is somewhat ridiculous. We all know how the game works, as you point out, so why do it if you can't stomach the wait?

#138 10 years ago

Anyways, I feel like I'm coming off as a defensive owner, so I'll stop. I'm not trying to make this personal or anything. These threads just feel like the same back and forth now is all.

#139 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Nah, I stand by it. I think it's dumb to buy a NIB Stern if you can't wait for the code. Sorry man, I know that includes you, but that's just my perspective. As I recall you just swore off buying NIB games all together, so I can't help but feel you're on the same page as me.
Note that I don't think you or anyone else is actually dumb, I just think the practice is somewhat ridiculous. We all know how the game works, as you point out, so why do it if you can't stomach the wait?

Who said I can't stomach the wait?

The fact is, I don't think that the code will change enough to make me want to keep the game.

Compare that to MET. Quite the opposite. I already liked that game a lot, even with the original code. So I was *more* than willing to wait for the code update on that one, and I'm sure as hell glad that I did. And that was a *long* wait. I'm guessing the wait for ST code won't be as long.

So it isn't a matter of being able to stomach the wait, as much as it is just not feeling that the improvements will be sufficient to make me love it.

Again, I know "how the game is played". Just because I don't play it the way you want me to doesn't make it "dumb".

#140 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

So it isn't a matter of being able to stomach the wait, as much as it is just not feeling that the improvements will be sufficient to make me love it.

Fair enough. Like I said, not trying to make it personal, everyone has their reasons. You know me though, I'm never afraid to put out an opinion.

I just played several games on my ST Prem, had a good time!

#141 10 years ago

The only thing that could save ST IMO is a complete reboot of the current code. 18 missions while it sounds good is too many and really unnecessary. SM has 5 modes, LOTR has what 7? These are 2 of the deeper sterns and ST is asking you to get through 18 in order to get to the 5 year mission wizard mode??? Good luck with that unless they do a major overhaul of the code.

#142 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

The only thing that could save ST IMO is a complete reboot of the current code. 18 missions while it sounds good is too many and really unnecessary. SM has 5 modes, LOTR has what 7? These are 2 of the deeper sterns and ST is asking you to get through 18 in order to get to the 5 year mission wizard mode??? Good luck with that unless they do a major overhaul of the code.

I highly agree with you! But, One of the suggestions to the code team is to make it 6 missions each with 3 tiers. After you complete tier 1, it'll automatically begin tier 2 while also lighting the away team shot to allow the player to swap missions or continue on the current mission. This would be huge IMO as it gets rid of the tedious annoyance of having to shoot the mission start or away team 17 times in between missions. Not only that, it would add strategy of whether a player wants to get deeper into a mission to increase their kobayashi and super mode scores or abort the mission and switch in order to get to 3-in-a-row and kobayashi quicker. Part of this idea was to light enterprise amok after 3 completed missions so there's another avenue for the player to decide how to tackle the missions and game.

Edit: this actually an easy change in the code as all the elements are there. Whether the code team Implements this or something similar is another story.

#143 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The fact is, I don't think that the code will change enough to make me want to keep the game

Sure...I think it will change enough to make you want to get it back!

Seriously. At this stage all modes are somewhat repetitive. This is something that can be addressed. Imagine one during which lock targets do not activate the lock - giving something else interesting in exchange. And so on.

I am convinced this will be done.

#144 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

18 missions while it sounds good is too many and really unnecessary. SM has 5 modes, LOTR has what 7? These are 2 of the deeper sterns and ST is asking you to get through 18

Respectfully disagree. I am convince that Master Richie will make the code go in a different direction. As for ACDC. Depth means little for ACDC - it is still a fantastic game.

#145 10 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Sure...I think it will change enough to make you want to get it back!
Seriously. At this stage all modes are somewhat repetitive. This is something that can be addressed. Imagine one during which lock targets do not activate the lock - giving something else interesting in exchange. And so on.
I am convinced this will be done.

I agree. Steve Ritchie is aware of the issues with his game and he will not let the game be known As linear or repetitive. I have faith in Steve and his team.

#146 10 years ago

Called IT!!!!!!!!!

People thought this was going be better than STTNG, and boy, it turned out not to be true.

I think some owe me an apology....... (I kid, I kid)

#147 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Called IT!!!!!!!!!
People thought this was going be better than STTNG, and boy, it turned out not to be true.
I think some owe me an apology....... (I kid, I kid)

To be fair, STTNG is no 10. *drum roll - splash*

#148 10 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Respectfully disagree. I am convince that Master Richie will make the code go in a different direction. As for ACDC. Depth means little for ACDC - it is still a fantastic game.

So you are basically agreeing with my statement that the code needs to go in a different direction. lol I'm glad you "respectfully disagree"

#149 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I agree. Steve Ritchie is aware of the issues with his game and he will not let the game be known As linear or repetitive. I have faith in Steve and his team.

Steve is by far my fav. designer. But that being said he doesnt write code for these games & unless Lyman gets onboard I doubt it will ever be back in my collection. Whatever it is they Pay Lyman it should be doubled.

#150 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

To be fair, STTNG is no 10. *drum roll - splash*

Will ST hold up 20 years from now??? That's the real question.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 241 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-st-not-a-keeper/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.