• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SMs.JPG
download.jpg
MV5BNDM1NDkzOTE0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzA0OTY1._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atomicboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 9 years ago

It needs more modes. I've had one only for a couple weeks so far, got to SH once, BR nearly every game, but although I like the stacking, the repetition of play is starting to grind on me already.

I stayed away from the title forever, because I feared what I think now. We'll see if my mind changes.

1 week later
#28 9 years ago

So I've had this for about 3 weeks. I'm getting a little bored of the main play. Sandman and Goblin, meh, they just happen, I don't really go for them. The rest just seems like the same game over and over.

However, and a big however, I have been to Super Hero three times now, and this wizard is very intricate and cool. I play this game with the sole intent of getting to it, as it is very long and hard to complete. I got the furthest I have last night, and was around 120m for that alone.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from scooter:

Wow you must be a great player,I have had SM for 4 years and have not reached super hero yet.
Definately not boring!Still have more fun playing SM than any other pin and I have played most of the top 100 a lot.

I find it's all about stacking and playing modes with MB's. I first unlight all the required shots for a mode, but don't start, then lock two balls, and get doc ock started, start MB, when then start blacksuit. From there on out, I tried to load up another MB before starting another mode, pick off venom with the upper shots, and again sandman and goblin more or less just "happen" with MB's.

I do enjoy battle royale as well, that's cool. The modes are ho hum though. I like the daily news or whatever it is, and bonesaw is my fav (I'm sure it is with most). I love having to start the wizard with the spidey sense shot... man when on ball three and on the doorstep to this, it's a nervous shot!

I prefer by a long shot though LOTR, TSPP, ACDC and even WPT to it. All games feel very similar.

#34 9 years ago

I don't know, going for goblin without a MB is very risky on a snappy game. As I said, I let that just occur with MB's.

#36 9 years ago

Ahh missed that!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint Johns, MI
Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atomicboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-spidey-too-cold?tu=atomicboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.