(Topic ID: 104270)

Is Skit B's Predator being assembled by Spooky pinball?

By Pdxmonkey

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Stole this from a dying Predator thread...
Hey I'm stoked if it is true.
image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 9 years ago

I would be surprised, since spooky is busy building their own order list of games. But I suppose it wouldn't hurt to put their heads together and knock some stuff out!

#3 9 years ago

pf and plastics are is my understanding?

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

pf and plastics are is my understanding?

Okay, That would make sense.

#5 9 years ago

Spooky printed the playfields, and probably the new updated plastics, for Predator. I'm betting that is all since they are busy with AMH. Although at this point I'd be glad for anyone to help them out and get the machines moving faster.

#6 9 years ago

Hey Pdx,

I thought you jumped outta the Predator purchase

#7 9 years ago

If its true I like the synergy. Good people at Spooky and SkitB.

#8 9 years ago

Great if its true, Strong move

#9 9 years ago

Maybe Spooky can fix the Shit Mask logo!

5 months later
#10 9 years ago

from the email just sent out to predator owners, I would say the OP was spot on with this thread.

#11 9 years ago

Ben Heck announced in the Predator thread they ARE NOT building predator.

#12 9 years ago

Kevin's email states a contract manufacturer has been secured for the build - he never says if that contract manufacturer has prior experience making pinball machines or is currently making them. Could be a company completely unrelated to pinball.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Ben Heck announced in the Predator thread they ARE NOT building Predator.

Yep. Here's the link...

Quoted from benheck:

I can confirm that Spooky Pinball is not building these. Chuck did some PF's months ago, hasn't heard boo since.

#14 9 years ago

I really wish everyone involved (both Skit B and game buyers) the best... but no, we are not building their games. Just contracted as a supplier on a few parts.

On the bright side, we are building our games, and lots of them!

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

I really wish everyone involved (both Skit B and game buyers) the best... but no, we are not building their games. Just contracted as a supplier on a few parts.

I finally got to play AMH last weekend. Fun game! You guys get a huge thumbs up from me!

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I finally got to play AMH last weekend. Fun game! You guys get a huge thumbs up from me!

Thanks! We do our best. Can't wait to get to Texas and get out of the shop for a few days!

#17 9 years ago

Spooky.... The one boutique pinball company getting the most (well deserved) love. Well done.

#18 9 years ago

Thanks! We do our best. Can't wait to get to Texas and get out of the shop for a few days!

Does buying you guys dinner get my AMH out sooner?

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Does buying you guys dinner get my AMH out sooner?

Psst... Case of beer may get 'er done.

#20 9 years ago

I gave Chuck some cash to truck down 2 cases of Spotted Cow along with the games (I'm flying down)

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I gave Chuck some cash to truck down 2 cases of Spotted Cow along with the games (I'm flying down)

A friend was able to get me a 6-pack 2 weeks ago and I just opened the first one this weekend. I had recently finished the case that my aunt and uncle brought me from their St. Croix->CA road trip. I need more AZ<->WI connections so I can drink more than one every few weeks.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Spooky.... The one boutique pinball company getting the most (well deserved) love. Well done.

I think after seeing so many other small manufactures bumble around endlessly it makes it more and more evident just how amazing it is what Spooky has been able to accomplish.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I think after seeing so many other small manufactures bumble around endlessly it makes it more and more evident just how amazing it is what Spooky has been able to accomplish.

Worth quoting again.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-skit-bs-predator-being-assembled-by-spooky-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.