Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by sterlingpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

My friend is thinking about picking one of these up and it would be his first machine, so I am looking for some opinions on it. What should he expect to pay given 8 out of 10 condition?

#2 7 years ago

I can't comment on price as I don't know other than one sold on this board the other day for around 1500. The game is 8 Ball Deluxe with modern rule and multiball. I always liked the game personally, in fact it was really the first non WMS game I did like in the DMD era.

#3 7 years ago

One of the few games I've played where I walked away from the game after a few minutes of play.

It's worse than Stern Playboy. Seriously.

-Cyan

#4 7 years ago

I owned one for about 2 years and really liked it. Sold it to a fellow collector at Expo of last year and really kind of miss it.

#5 7 years ago

It's a pretty simple game. There's one at a local dive bar, and it's the perfect game after a few drinks and you're looking for something to shoot around. I've had a lot of fun, but if your buddy is looking for something that's deep I wouldn't recommend it.

#6 7 years ago

true its not deep, but is a pretty fun game. getting harder to find nice condition dmd games under $2000.

#7 7 years ago

I think it's pretty lame, I've been a pool player my whole life and it does nothing for me....

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from MXV:

The game is 8 Ball Deluxe with modern rule and multiball.

Nailed it. Updated 8-Ball Deluxe, which is not a bad thing at all. For the right price I would check it out.

#9 7 years ago

I have owned one for over 7 years in my collection and everyone seems to like it. Stampede Mutiball callout is cool. The last pool theme pin, unlike the 70's when one was released every few months .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Boards
PinSound
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
$ 79.99
Apparel - Unisex
PinShades
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 34.00
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune
$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside