Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Azmodeus
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

fernanda-lima-cabelo-ombre-malibu-59637.jpg
    charopic.jpg
    Planetary.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swampfire.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

the items I was looking for are out of stock.... Are they?

How would we know if you won't tell us what you're looking for? And just curious, what happened when you called this number?:

Planetary.pngPlanetary.png

#19 8 years ago

I'd suggest getting a better phone plan if International calls are going to be a problem.

#26 8 years ago

Since this thread is doomed to spin off into a referendum on PPS, I'll put in my 2 cents. I've had great service from PPS and Bay Area Amusements, over at least 10 years. They answer the phone on the second ring. They very proactively fixed a snafu where Stern had labeled a ramp incorrectly: they sent out the correct ramp the same day, and emailed me a label to ship the other one back.

And of course, we are begging PPS for products, and they are delivering them. You must have missed the Illinois Pinball days if you're unhappy with PPS; Rick is actually doing something with all of the molds, silkscreens and licensed properties.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swampfire.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-planetary-pinball-a-valid-vendor?tu=swampfire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.