Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 168 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Reznnate
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 6.57.01 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 6.57.19 AM (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 10.24.25 AM (resized).png
    BD5BFC2E-0858-4896-A0A2-77161B21CF02 (resized).jpeg
    Stadium_lights (resized).jpg
    59AF1DDA-0CDD-45C3-98BE-3651BAA3693F (resized).jpeg
    woz before (resized).JPG
    woz after (resized).JPG
    03dfcc4d2d2effa3a824df53058e81213cf16a9d_png_png (resized).jpg
    20171106_235609 (resized).jpg
    20171109_123404 (resized).jpg
    dominos_pinball (resized).jpg
    blackrose (resized).jpg
    black_rose (resized).png
    woz horizontal (resized).jpg
    There are 168 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 6 years ago
    Quoted from TKDalumni:

I'm sure most of the posting is coming from people that got the product for free in return for favorable reviews. Nothing new...

While I won't share my CC info I can assure you My opinion was Not funded by Anything free not even a discount! If I believe in a product I am more than happy to share my experience. Both in the game thread (club?) of interest or the product topic thread. I will however also share if I do NOT like a product in both the same way! This product for Me was a great upgrade which I and my family enjoy. I doubt the owner of Pin Stadium can stop Anyone from posting positive Or negative feedback in any thread was my only point. Yes I do agree when I am not interested in something I do dislike when its the new Trending topic or they derail a topic thread to pitch but I try to respect that that is That individuals right to share how they feel in an open forum. When the Seller starts bombing sales pitches thats a Totally different story. From what I have seen, (though I haven't searched) Scott and PS only Responds to topics that inquire about his product. Rarely does he Start the topic other than his own. All good and I respect your opinion.

#102 6 years ago
    Quoted from TKDalumni:

I'm sure most of the posting is coming from people that got the product for free in return for favorable reviews. Nothing new...

What makes you so sure? I haven't been comped and it's an unbelievable mod in my opinion.

#104 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Truly annoying and it's just goddamn spam. Spam every fucking owner threads with links to selling the shit.

Finally someone states the obvious. Thank you. It's absurd how this product is pushed by seller in every fricking thread.

This rendered pic was over the top IMO. Rendering a photo of what your product "might" look like in a game that hasn't even been released yet? Give it a rest dude. Pushing your wares all over this site is a turnoff.

03dfcc4d2d2effa3a824df53058e81213cf16a9d_png_png (resized).jpg03dfcc4d2d2effa3a824df53058e81213cf16a9d_png_png (resized).jpg

#105 6 years ago

Why not just play with the lights on in the room then? All of these pictures it is pitch black with before and then after the playfield is completely illuminated. Sure the colours and what not are more visible, but then turn on the room lights and play. I wonder how many star trek owners bought these because their playfield was too dark, forgetting they have the black out mod installed

#107 6 years ago

Your observations are fair though in half your examples a bit biased. In over half the examples if you thread up a few posts the seller is simply responding to someone questioning or showing off his product. Kind of like letting ringing the salesmen's door. I won't side an opinion if that is good or bad as then I would be pushing the product. Totally respect your position and opinion. Sadly if you dislike a product in an open forum all you really can do is skim past it just like opinions mine included... They have a pretty hot product and I don't totally fault the seller for letting the world know it's out there. The Block feature would be the best forum source for avoidance.

#108 6 years ago
    Quoted from TKDalumni:

Cinci boys rolling deep.

Quoted from Yelobird:

The Block feature would be the best forum source for avoidance.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Very easy to drain/not click on pinstadium threads.

It's not pinstadium threads, it's all threads. The shit is annoying and if you can blow me if you think I'm not going to mention it.

#109 6 years ago

Do you have to remove those light strips every time you need to raise your playfield? If so, then I am never going to buy pinstadium. I don't really care for the way they wash out the playfield anyway and make everything look the same so nothing stands out anymore. The last pin I did a 100% led conversion was my NBA Fastbreak and it turned out great, could play it with no lights on perfectly, just picked a good combination of comet leds strategically placed. No need for pinstaduim. I agree that it seems like this product is getting spammed all over pinside, it's very annoying, enough to make me not want to buy it ever.

#110 6 years ago

Please, do wing on over to the DI thread and check out his pre/post picture, AKA The only dark DI in existence.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/21#post-4038843

Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Rendering a photo of what your product "might" look like in a game that hasn't even been released yet?

bwa....so bad.

#111 6 years ago
    Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Do you have to remove those light strips every time you need to raise your playfield? If so, then I am never going to buy pinstadium. I don't really care for the way they wash out the playfield anyway and make everything look the same so nothing stands out anymore. The last pin I did a 100% led conversion was my NBA Fastbreak and it turned out great, could play it with no lights on perfectly, just picked a good combination of comet leds strategically placed. No need for pinstaduim. I agree that it seems like this product is getting spammed all over pinside, it's very annoying, enough to make me not want to buy it ever.

And spammed all over Facebook. Ugh. Totally put off.

#112 6 years ago

Do you have to remove those light strips every time you need to raise your playfield?

Yes you do and believe they are held on via magnets. I got to see these in my friend's games this past weekend and not for me.

#113 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Very easy to drain/not click on pinstadium threads.

But it's not just Pinstadium threads - it's every fucking game thread. He's posting in the Dialed In thread and DI has some of the best, brightest lighting of any modern pin. He's also posting all over the JJP forums too. It's spam.

#114 6 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

But it's not just Pinstadium threads - it's every fucking game thread. He's posting in the Dialed In thread and DI has some of the best, brightest lighting of any modern pin. He's also posting all over the JJP forums too. It's spam.

Well I don’t look at those threads. Sorry. Again. Put him on ignore. Takes two clicks. Pointless to bitch about it imo. Or maybe send a polite PM asking him to ton it down? That wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world either.

#115 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well I don’t look at those threads. Sorry. Again. Put him on ignore. Takes two clicks. Pointless to bitch about it imo. Or maybe send a polite PM asking him to ton it down? That wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world either.

There’s a problem with this solution however. Even if you block him you still have to sift through post after post responding to his spam. Eliminating pinstadium posts does not eliminate the entire problem.

He should keep everything contained in one thread so people that are tired of constantly trying to locate their balls on their drab and dreary Dialed In playfield know where to look to correct it.

#116 6 years ago
    Quoted from pipes:

There’s a problem with this solution however. Even if you block him you still have to sift through post after post responding to his spam. Eliminating pinstadium posts does not eliminate the entire problem.

Okay I don’t know what to tell you then. Maybe try my PM idea? It’s not like Scott’s unapproachable or unreachable. I doubt he will act adversely to constructive criticism if delivered in a respectful manner.

#117 6 years ago

Back on topic...buying this mod is literally a no brainer! Best mod ever for sure.

#118 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Put him on ignore. Takes two clicks. Pointless to bitch about it imo.

Just as pointless for you to complain aboot the complainers...but you know that. Guess what, we aren't the problem, his spamming is.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Okay I don’t know what to tell you then.

We don't need you to tell us anything Chuck, maybe you should mind your own on this one.

#119 6 years ago

Companies need to have a dedicated thread for product to read or ignore.
    It's not our responsibility to regulate/moderate every thread the next time a merry mod maker comes along.

#120 6 years ago

Everyone knows when you take a picture of anything without the flash turned on the picture turns out like crap. Pins that look fine and perfectly well lit up in "person" will look dark and terrible when a picture is taken in the dark with the flash on the camera turned off. My MET Pro looks great in the dark when I play it, I can see everything perfectly and the lighting is great. If I take a picture with a good camera with the flash off I know it will look very dark in the photo. The problem is the manner in which these pictures are being taken. I'm not trying to slam the product in any way, just saying that the way the "before" pics are portrayed are misleading to me.

#121 6 years ago

Pin stadium's "before" pictures are deceptive. Everyone knows when you take a picture of anything without the flash turned on the picture turns out like crap. Pins that look fine and perfectly well lit up in "person" will look dark and terrible when a picture is taken in the dark with the flash on the camera turned off. My MET Pro looks great in the dark when I play it, I can see everything perfectly and the lighting is great. If I take a picture with a good camera with the flash off I know it will look very dark in the photo. The problem is the manner in which these pictures are being taken.

Only because it seems like the seller is getting lambbasted, you are correct. I have a MET Pro and no way does it need the PS lighting. In fact Many games don't need it. That doesn't however make it a bad product? Nor does it mean I or the hundreds of buyers are foolish for buying them? Yes he has pushed his product a Bit much beyond the comfort of the forum but it really is a great product for those game rooms like mine that have Some darker themed games and poor to no lighting that creates more glare than play. Yes I could buy $300 glass but this was my choice and it does work. For Me. Just an observation to prove my point, I have not seen a Single post of someone who Purchased and Used his product that didn't like it? Yes I Absolutely agree with Everyones point on him considering staying zoned in his product thread. No question. I think he just has a very useful (for some!) product that crosses over the Universal catagory and hasn't found a way to market it in a universal method. I'm actually a bit jealous I didn't think of it! Or Pinblades!! Seems so simple and for the right title they just fit. YMMV!

#122 6 years ago

Just installed my new and first PinStadium light set, thought I would post my review. It took about 30mins only because I wasn't 100% clear on what to connect too for flasher. I pinged Scott by email and he replied within minutes and walked me thru it. Overall it was an easy install and easy to connect to wifi. There were a lot of preconfigured color/patterns to choose from. I chose pretty much a white and light yellow as my WoZ was close to unplayable in a dark room other that aiming for a colored light.

I am attaching before and after pictures. Taken with the glass on, no flash and on HD on using my iPhone 6.

Full disclosure I added the green at the back right and the red between the flippers a while back. I also added a few flood lights that I have turned off for the pictures.
    Also JFYI I also have no affiliation with PinStadium whatsoever.

I bought the full package with GI and UV Glow flashers tied to the witch going up and down. The UV Glow is cool looking in hind sight I think a red flasher to match the smoke witch may have been a better choice but the UV still looks good. It is pretty bright and I must confess I doubt it would be a good choice for all pins but defiantly cool for the dark ones. It brought my WoZ back to life and I am grateful for that as it has sat unplayed for almost 2 years.

I will be buying a few more, the price was a little high for the full package, but not unreasonable as it seems custom designed boards with wifi integration and a custom made iOS app had to be built to support it. I'm in IT so I can appreciate how much R&D must have went into this.

For those on the fence I would say buy with confidence. Its a cool light set that is totally adjustable brightness and color.
    Easy to install and breathes new life into dark games.

~Blair

woz after (resized).JPGwoz after (resized).JPG
    woz before (resized).JPGwoz before (resized).JPG

#123 6 years ago
    Quoted from bwrightmcse:

Just installed my new and first PinStadium light set, thought I would post my review. It took about 30mins only because I wasn't 100% clear on what to connect too for flasher. I pinged Scott by email and he replied within minutes and walked me thru it. Overall it was an easy install and easy to connect to wifi. There were a lot of preconfigured color/patterns to choose from. I chose pretty much a white and light yellow as my WoZ was close to unplayable in a dark room other that aiming for a colored light.
    I am attaching before and after pictures. Taken with the glass on, no flash and on HD on using my iPhone 6.
    Full disclosure I added the green at the back right and the red between the flippers a while back. I also added a few flood lights that I have turned off for the pictures.
    I bought the full package with GI and UV Glow flashers tied to the witch going up and down. The UV Glow is cool looking in hind sight I think a red flasher to match the smoke witch may have been a better choice but the UV still looks good. It is pretty bright and I must confess I doubt it would be a good choice for all pins but defiantly cool for the dark ones. It brought my WoZ back to life and I am grateful for that as it has sat unplayed for almost 2 years.
    I will be buying a few more, the price was a little high for the full package, but not unreasonable as it seems custom designed boards with wifi integration and a custom made iOS app had to be built to support it. I'm in IT so I can appreciate how much R&D must have went into this.
    For those on the fence I would say buy with confidence. Its a cool light set that is totally adjustable brightness and color.
    ~Blair

Looks great. Dam I love the witch Mod. Looks like the list is closed unfortunately. Does that tornado thing light up?

#124 6 years ago

I'll Chime in as the OP. First I'm just full price paying customer. Obviously I'm super impressed with the results on my TAF. I did try to expose the before and after pics in a way that represents what my eye is seeing. Yes I agree that some of the before pics are not representative of what they actually look like. It's quite subjective to expose how it looks to the eye. Yes the DI before pic should be redone or eliminated because it bears no resemblance to what the game actually looks like.

I agree that Scott may have gone too far in posting on many threads. He probably just got too over enthusiaststic about his new product and the reception it has received. I can imagine myself in that situation (binging a new product to market) and might over do it myself - wanting to make a big splash. Perhaps he has learned a valuable lesson and will let the word spread more organically from this point forward as more people discover his product.

#125 6 years ago
    Quoted from bwrightmcse:

~Blair

Your "before" picture proves my point though. "In person" the woz that I used to own never looked that dark. It's just the picture you took that makes it appear that it is darker than it actually is. My WOZ was so bright I had to go into the settings and turn down the brightness, on the maximum settings it was just too much for my eyes. Installing Pin Stadium on a WOZ would be total overkill, in my opinion. Lighting has to be balanced, too much bright ambient light washes everything out. I think people have to separate the photos from what it looks like in real life. In the end, it's all subjective, Pin Stadium is just not for me.

#126 6 years ago

Your "before" picture proves my point though. "In person" the woz that I used to own never looked that dark. It's just the picture you took that makes it appear that it is darker than it actually is. My WOZ was so bright I had to go into the settings and turn down the brightness, on the maximum settings it was just too much for my eyes. Installing Pin Stadium on a WOZ would be total overkill, in my opinion. Lighting has to be balanced, too much bright ambient light washes everything out. I think people have to separate the photos from what it looks like in real life. In the end, it's all subjective, Pin Stadium is just not for me.

I took mine with a DSLR in manual mode so I could ensure fair and balanced conditions. But you have to be the only person I've ever heard say WOZ was too bright from the factory. I don't like my games super bright and have good control of the lighting in my game room but what was good for my other games still left WOZ too dark to see the ball reliably - and it's hard enough without being handicapped by that. Just look at how many people put lit Winkie targets in to add light to that upper part of the playfield! Multiple mods for putting LED strips on the apron and spots on the slings are common on this game as well so perhaps your pupils are extra large or your eyes are just super sensitive to light. I can accept the "it's not for me" and calling Scott out for over-promoting his product on this site but calling WOZ too bright, or even bright enough, makes me question your opinion.

#127 6 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

I took mine with a DSLR in manual mode so I could ensure fair and balanced conditions. But you have to be the only person I've ever heard say WOZ was too bright from the factory. I don't like my games super bright and have good control of the lighting in my game room but what was good for my other games still left WOZ too dark to see the ball reliably - and it's hard enough without being handicapped by that. Just look at how many people put lit Winkie targets in to add light to that upper part of the playfield! Multiple mods for putting LED strips on the apron and spots on the slings are common on this game as well so perhaps your pupils are extra large or your eyes are just super sensitive to light. I can accept the "it's not for me" and calling Scott out for over-promoting his product on this site but calling WOZ too bright, or even bright enough, makes me question your opinion.

I never had a problem seeing the balls on my WOZ, even in the dark. Any camera, no matter what it is, can only take a picture as good as the lighting conditions. I can tell that the picture was not taken with the flash on. Turn on the cameras flash and the picture would turn out completely different, that's all I'm saying. WOZ never looked too dark for me, not even in a pitch black room. It looked awesome. If I remember right, there were a lot of settings in the software to adjust the lighting in the game, I just felt it was too bright for me, but again it's subjective, everyone is different. I purchased the lighted winkie target light too, but I never installed it, I could see the drop target just fine. I just passed it along to the person that bought my game. People also told me STTNG was too dark, when I did the led conversion on that I felt the lighting was perfect! I think in most cases just adding a couple extra spotlights on a game is sufficient. I wouldn't install any product that I'd have to continuously remove to lift my playfield up, just a personal preference.

#128 6 years ago

Just my opinion. I think Pinstadium Lights are great in alot of applications. I have taken the time to evaulate the benefits of installing these kits on a pin. In certain applications it was a huge improvement in both astetics and functionality. Perhaps I would not go as far as saying every game needs one unless the ambient lighting in the room is problematic. We are faced in many locations with this problem. Very low light room with a factory set dim pinball machine makes it hard for our customers to get immersed into the game. When we have pins on location many players are first timers. We need all the help we can get to draw new players to our games. This mod we have seen increase revenue and customer satisfaction out on location. That is a pretty big deal for us. Also I have taken the opportunity to install Pinstadium on some of my personal games and I must say with the proper lighting adjustment through the app it really adds something speacil to the playing experience. I have seen alot of postings promoting Pinstadium Products. As a business owner myself I know how challenging it is to sell a new product. I have had the opportunity to speak with Scott the owner on a few occasions and it is easy to see his passion for his product. He has spent a tremendous amount of time and money creating this lighting system. This is not a simple 2 strip led mod by far. As a manufacture of Amusement products I can look at this from a different perspective and confirm the research and development costs that must have occured to design this kit must have been outrageous. That said this product is not something that will be selling on store shelves in Wallmart anytime soon. All of the hard working Pinball parts guys spend a great deal of time and money for what they all know will never sell millions of units. This is a relatively small industry. Manufacuters of these types of products usually do not do this for the money they do it for the love of the hobby. If they can turn a profit on these items granted that is always a plus. But I believe a big part of why they do this is because they want to contribute to an industry they eat sleep and breath. Pinball!!!

Yes he posts alot but it is a great product and how else is he supposed to get his name out there? Spend countless advertising dollars you will never get back because the market is relatively small. He needs to post to share his product with the community. If he did not do this I would not have tried his product and in turn been a very happy customer.

Thank you Pinstadium for inventing a great product. It has brought me enjoyment in my home and extra revenue to my business.

Thank you
    Jonathan
    Amusement Services of America

#129 6 years ago

Great news guys. Apparently Jersey Jack has been paying close attention to all of the criticism regarding the inexcusable lack of lighting in all of their games. They are now including one of these puppies with all game purchases going forward. They basically took the pinstadium idea to the next level here folks. It’s compatible with all of their games and only needs a software update to work on most new Sterns. The beauty is that you only need one.....and no, you do not need to remove the mod when lifting the playfield like some inferior products out there. It’s great for pins and most dark moments in your life.

Just take a look at this guys face. Like he’s just seeing his balls for the very first time.

This is next level stuff guys. Thoughts?

Oh, and please look for this same bloody post in every single owners/club thread in the coming days.

59AF1DDA-0CDD-45C3-98BE-3651BAA3693F (resized).jpeg59AF1DDA-0CDD-45C3-98BE-3651BAA3693F (resized).jpeg

#130 6 years ago

Eh, I'm just going right to stadium lighting.

Stadium_lights (resized).jpgStadium_lights (resized).jpg

#131 6 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

Eh, I'm just going right to stadium lighting.

I imagine Dialed In will look something like this then?.....Perfect!

BD5BFC2E-0858-4896-A0A2-77161B21CF02 (resized).jpegBD5BFC2E-0858-4896-A0A2-77161B21CF02 (resized).jpeg

#132 6 years ago

I never had a problem seeing the balls on my WOZ, even in the dark. Any camera, no matter what it is, can only take a picture as good as the lighting conditions. I can tell that the picture was not taken with the flash on. Turn on the cameras flash and the picture would turn out completely different, that's all I'm saying.

Well of course the flash would make it visible but I don't play with a flash on! The pictures I took are very representative of the lighting in my room with and without PS lights on. I can't speak for what others have done but I made sure that mine weren't exaggerated by the camera in any way. There aren't any settings to adjust lighting on WOZ either so you're memory is incorrect on that point.

#133 6 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

Well of course the flash would make it visible but I don't play with a flash on! The pictures I took...

You also don't play pinball looking through a camera, you play with your eyes which are much better at dealing with light than a camera

#134 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Here’s what you get.

That's it? Wow. That's 20.00 right there.

#135 6 years ago
    Quoted from jake35:

If someone offered you $200 to build one, would you do it? $180 profit for you

#136 6 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

Well of course the flash would make it visible but I don't play with a flash on! The pictures I took are very representative of the lighting in my room with and without PS lights on. I can't speak for what others have done but I made sure that mine weren't exaggerated by the camera in any way. There aren't any settings to adjust lighting on WOZ either so you're memory is incorrect on that point.

I owned a woz for a long time. Those pics are not representative. Yes, you can adjust the brightness of the lighting in the settings, I did it.

#137 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

You also don't play pinball looking through a camera, you play with your eyes which are much better at dealing with light than a camera

This is the only point I was trying to make to people. Cameras make a pin look terrible when the picture is taken in the dark.

#138 6 years ago

My friend Rick's pinball room has very bright ceiling lighting that illuminates the playfields nicely. Rick really doesn't need Pinstadiums. I deliberately went for a darker look in my game room, with only three small ceiling lights over the center aisle. Pinstadiums make a huge difference in my games. To me, the dimmer the lighting in a game room the bigger their benefit.

I used to like the incandescent lighting in my B/W games, but after I added Mustang premium NIB in 2014 it made every other game in the room look too dimly lit. After I changed almost all of my games over to LEDs the inserts were nice and bright, but the GI LEDs didn't really light up the playfield artwork on the games. Pinstadiums does. And its app lets you dial it up as much as you want to brighten up the playfield artwork, then maybe dial it back a bit to still have the game's flashers stand out (my classic B/W games have some great light shows during gameplay).

#139 6 years ago

So are there different "models" to buy ? Im hearing $150 - $250 . How does that work ?

#140 6 years ago
    Quoted from SUPERBEE:

So are there different "models" to buy ? Im hearing $150 - $250 . How does that work ?

There seem to be options like flasher color & "G.I. Plug in."

#141 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

There seem to be options like flasher color & "G.I. Plug in."

Ok cool.... and what the hell are these options all about ? Scott ?

#142 6 years ago

You simply choose your color of flasher (UV+Glow is our most popular) and they are come stealth mounted embedded next to the GI lights on our kits. This flasher option works on any machine.
    0-$50

GI Plug-in option: This option is highly suggested (Pinside user recommended feature) as it provides full integration of the Pin Stadium lights with your pinball machine by allowing the machine to gain control of the GI portion of our lights to create very rich cinematic and theatrical effects as originally intended by the manufacturer.
    $60

#143 6 years ago

Thanks , ill have to check out their website a little more closely.

#144 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Very true, but when taking pictures with a good DSLR and lens you can definitely simulate what your eyes and brain perceive by comparing the output to what you are seeing with your eyes and adjusting the camera settings until they match or are at least very close. Using a flash for the purposes of this exercise would be completely counter-productive.

#145 6 years ago
    Quoted from jake35:

You know there's a custom control board with flasher and GI integration as well as Wi-Fi connectivity and an application that lets you fully control color and brightness, right? I think that's a little more than $20 right there.

#146 6 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

You know there's a custom control board with flasher and GI integration as well as Wi-Fi connectivity and an application that lets you fully control color and brightness, right? I think that's a little more than $20 right there.

Since I don't think WOZ needs extra lighting then why would I care??? Yes, I know everything about Pin Stadium, it's all over pinside, pops up everywhere you can't miss it

#147 6 years ago

Since I don't think WOZ needs extra lighting then why would I care??? Yes, I know everything about Pin Stadium, it's all over pinside, pops up everywhere you can't miss it

If you don't care about it then why are you posting in a thread about said product??

#148 6 years ago

I owned a woz for a long time. Those pics are not representative. Yes, you can adjust the brightness of the lighting in the settings, I did it.

Sorry, I think you and I are talking about a different set of pictures and that's probably my fault. Mine are posted in the Pin Stadium product thread.

#149 6 years ago

I was talking about the pics posted right above.

#150 6 years ago

I was talking about the pics posted right above.

Yes, I realized that when I went back and looked at the posts and that was why I said it was probably my fault, my posts were referring to the pictures I posted not the ones you were talking about. I should have clarified that sooner.

There are 168 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-pinstadium-the-single-greatest-mod/page/3?hl=evh347 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.