Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 103 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Wiggles
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Web capture_16-3-2022_133442_pinside.com (resized).jpeg
    Web capture_16-3-2022_125913_pinside.com (resized).jpeg
    last 10 years (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

A great in the moment example of this is JJP POTC
    If you bought it, it’s greatest thing on earth. If you just play it, its the ok-est machine.

Same thing goes for Munsters, Deadpool and any other new pin when its first released.

#43 4 years ago

It would be great to have options to view the top 100 for all games, games made in the past 20 years, 10 years, 5 years, 1 year.

#58 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

That would be cool, maybe have filters to select games by year, then filter those in order of ranking -
    Hi there Panzer, hope you're doing well!

Hey! Looks like there is a filter and I just never noticed it lol. When you go to the top 100 page select the "Custom" tab. Taking a look at the top games for the past 10 years is very interesting, so many awesome games have been released in the past 10 years. Interesting to see how rankings have shifted around a bit in this few.

last 10 years (resized).JPGlast 10 years (resized).JPG

#62 4 years ago
    Quoted from Liakos:

If I can ask with all the courage ( off topic) if anyone here has a tna and can kinda give me their honest thoughts...
    I own 13 pins and I have and love the style like Twd, ironman etc... twd being my favourite game...
    I will be overpaying for the tna ( knowinlgy) and dont want to put it up for sale in couple weeks taking a huge loss....
    People say it gets boring fast as it's very basic and limited shots... but I like fast challenging games... dont know what to do..lol

If you played TNA and like it I would get it. Some people will tell you what games they think you should get based off what they like. TNA is a points focused game with a slightly simpler ruleset (that does get progressively harder as reactors are destroyed) but it's also in your face with a lot of speed and some of the best custom music in pinball. If that sounds like fun to you go for it. Personally I think Iron Man has more depth, more shots, and more features then TNA.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-pinside-top-100-credible-anymore?tu=panzerfreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.