Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 103 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Wiggles
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Web capture_16-3-2022_133442_pinside.com (resized).jpeg
    Web capture_16-3-2022_125913_pinside.com (resized).jpeg
    last 10 years (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider etien.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 4 years ago

Hello, I tend to rely at the ipdb.org list as a more reliable / stable list. It has its own bias toward Williams 92-96 games but still I is fire proof against quick manipulation that you rightly described here. My modest purchase approach is as follows: do I like the pinball? ( I try it on pinball arcade and virtual support to make my mind ), is it different enough to something I already own? ( I wouldn’t buy a #TOTAN as I already own a #TOM, or a #TAF as I already own a #TZ and so on ), is it in the top 10 of the ipdb.org list? How do it fares in the pinside list? ( like top 30? ). This has push me to buy a #WH2O even though it wasn’t for me an obvious choice and may do the same for a #SS man cave s place permitting. It only exception I allowed myself to this approach is a baby Pacman which is love but I understand it is a teen acquired taste. This approach follows a couple of tries that were more based on maximizing the fun per $. Does it has multiball ? Does it has drop target ? Is it below 1000 $ ? This has been hit and miss with class of 1812 who was great and gladiators who was beuh.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider etien.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-pinside-top-100-credible-anymore?tu=etien and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.