Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3FF3E9AF-0C25-427F-97AC-3AC3DFA2ED6A (resized).jpeg
    kardashian_pinball.jpg
    #1 6 years ago

A couple years ago a thread about a bumper problem, a flipper not working or just a couple pics of a new buy were a hit; Lots of input, feedbacks, stories and laughs (centerflank years I guess..;(

For sure the market was less crowded; options giving people many ways to cry...

Now nobody seems to care about the basics (love, share and learn).
    Hottest topics on pinside right now are about pinsiders...who's the best pinsiders...tell us something nice about one pinsiders....bashing about speaker grills (AS), fanboys ready to die to sell a game (BM66/Aliens), stern sucks, jjp sucks, etc

It seems that 20 guys with 30% of all pinside posts history are only going back and forth on things that add not much on what 30000 people on pinside Could share

I'm no virgin. Mea culpa. The Let's be Honest on Bm66 was mine. But I'm mostly the typical guy with the "it doesn't work, please help!"

I saw Otaku's INCREDIBLE guide today and I know he will get no love. Don't know the guy but I think he has a good heart. But giving on pinside sucks. Crying makes good TV (kardas....)

I ended a taxi resto today (200h) and I should pay Vid1900 to sign my game. I Never spoke to him but we did it together. His posts are scriptures.

Maybe I'm just sad that 95% of pinsiders never write or share.

No offense. Nothing personal. I love the drama!
    PS: my favorite pinsiders are LTG, ZaZa & crazylevy

#2 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

Hottest topics on pinside right now are about pinsiders...who's the best pinsiders...tell us something nice about one pinsiders....bashing about speaker grills (AS), fanboys ready to die to sell a game (BM66/Aliens), stern sucks, jjp sucks, etc

What should I buy next?
    Dear god please stop asking what you should buy next. I don't care. Nobody cares. The only answer anyone can give is what they would buy, not what you should buy. Ask your wife, mom or sibling. They know you. I don't know you so I can't tell you what to spend your money on.

Oh, and no threads bashing other threads. I probably should have started with that one.

#3 6 years ago

First and foremost *never compare pinball to kardashian!!* Pinball is real , not scripted......

#4 6 years ago

Entire thread can be summarized by the question one fellow pinsider felt the need to ask... "Why do we have to be nice?"

#5 6 years ago

I'm not sure

but I am going to Ayci Gogi later today to play and if any kardashian girls show up I am going to lick them. And take a picture.

#6 6 years ago

Uh, I hope not. My eyes can take that.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

First and foremost *never compare pinball to kardashian!!* Pinball is real , not scripted......

kardashian_pinball.jpgkardashian_pinball.jpg

#8 6 years ago

Yeah that's kind of scary but, in that pic of all the girls they look good! I like a party.

I'm in.

#10 6 years ago

Did pinside make a sex tape?

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from Travish:

Uh, I hope not. My eyes can take that.

I didn't need to see that pic. You can blame this whole Kardashian thing on OJ and he's coming back soon.

#12 6 years ago

What's a Kardashian ??

John

#13 6 years ago

Why is is that people who hate the Kardashians are as obsessed with the Kardashians as people who love the Kardashians?

#14 6 years ago

Nope. It's the new issue of Highlights magazine.

#15 6 years ago

That Goofus is always bragging about how many pins he has. Gallant never does.

#16 6 years ago

Goofus insults his friend for installing the snow mod on WH20
    Gallant compliments the mirror blades

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Until this

http://www.damienleveck.com/portfolio-posts/pinballers/

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from trunchbull:

Goofus insults his friend for installing the snow mod on WH20
    Gallant compliments the mirror blades

Nice. Now I wanna edit my plebian phrasing, but won't. Seeing that winning transition is the best part.

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Did pinside make a sex tape?

It's a sequel to Behind The Green Door, called Behind The Green Banana Hammock.

7 months later
    #20 6 years ago

I think we all do.

#21 6 years ago

3FF3E9AF-0C25-427F-97AC-3AC3DFA2ED6A (resized).jpeg3FF3E9AF-0C25-427F-97AC-3AC3DFA2ED6A (resized).jpeg

#22 6 years ago

now that he quit pinside who will make such quality threads?

#23 6 years ago

I suppose I could go back to getting drunk and starting some in the middle of the night like I used to.

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

What's a Kardashian ??

It's a ship that's been sighted.... in the neutral zone.

#25 6 years ago

I just wonder how CGC feels about being known as the company who ruined pinball forever?

#26 6 years ago

I don't think he ever gave Vacation America a fair chance.

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

Now nobody seems to care about the basics... options giving people many ways to cry...

You are truly a pinside prophet.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-pinside-the-new-kardashian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.