Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7r6132 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4322 (resized).png
    Screenshot_2023-06-30-01-39-29-70 (resized).png
    IMG_20230630_004240 (resized).jpg
    There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 1 year ago

Ive tried buying side blades from them twice. First time I waited a month and after complaint multiple times was emailed saying they never got my order but I was charged anyway and had to dispute the charge. Tried again figured to give them a second chance. The order now was two weeks ago now. No mention of getting order or shipping date. They have ignored three emails now and I’ve tried to call at least a dozen times and the line is always busy. Anyone else order or had a problem with them? I know everyone is having problems with staffing and delivery and I’m trying to give them every opportunity but this is ridiculous. I dont mind waiting a little longer to get something these days but a response at least to let me know they got the order and are working on it is just good business sense. Ignoring me is a sure gore way to lose business and I damn sure will tell everyone I know how bad they are.

#2 1 year ago

I can't speak to your experience, but they are absolutely a real company. and Joe is a great guy and member of the community. i hope you get it resolved.

#4 1 year ago

one of the worst for contacting you back.

#5 1 year ago

In a situation like this you will always get some ass kissers who talk good about the company, thinking the company will see the comment, then give them good service or perks. You can't believe everyone on the internet. I hope your problem gets resolved. This kind of thing happens to me all the time nowadays.

#6 1 year ago

All right, at least they are real. I just don’t understand ignoring your customers. And why is the phone constantly busy. They don’t reply to emails and the phone is always busy. I simply cannot get through to them. I don’t know how they stay in business. If I don’t hear something in the next week I will dispute the charge, again, and move on. I will not do business with a company that treat’s customers like this.

#7 1 year ago

Dude, get the hint already. Maybe they just don’t like you and don’t want to do business with you.

Not a big deal, it happens. This isn’t wal-mart, it’s pinball, and nobody is gonna bend over backwards [edited for polite society!] like they do at Sam’s club.

There’s plenty of other places that will sell you stuff.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dude, get the hint already. Maybe they just don’t like you and don’t want to do business with you.
    Not a big deal, it happens. This isn’t wal-mart, it’s pinball, and nobody is gonna bend over backwards to lick your taint like they do at Sam’s club.

That interpretation might be valid if they weren't taking his money THEN ignoring him.

#9 1 year ago

He already had a terrible experience and disputed a charge with them, and then still insists they sell him something and send them money again?

Come on man! He should get his money stolen on principle!

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He already had a terrible experience and disputed a charge with them, and then still insists they sell him something and send them money again?

Honestly cant tell if you're trolling. If they don't want to sell to him then they should tell him directly. Sounds like people have had similar experiences to this guy based on other threads. Just found another thread of complaints:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-help-1

Is it possible that maybe their customer service isn't that good, or is everyone from these other threads on Pingraffix's shit-list too?

#11 1 year ago

Hi Spiderwolf, I work with Joe and unfortunately you caught him on vacation this week. He's coming back Sunday and I'll make sure you're the 1st customer he takes care of. The phone number he gives out is his cell phone, if it's busy just keep trying.

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from Crispin:

Hi Spiderwolf, I work with Joe and unfortunately you caught him on vacation this week. He's coming back Sunday and I'll make sure you're the 1st customer he takes care of. The phone number he gives out is his cell phone, if it's busy just keep trying.

Op says from 2 weeks ago, Not this week.

#13 1 year ago

Joe's a great guy and they are a super company... Big asset to the hobby. You probably caught them on a bad week where they got behind or were out of town - small family businesses always have that here and there...

#14 1 year ago

"Joe" has had write ups about his lack of customer service here many times. He's probably a cool guy but if you're ignoring the people who support you and send you money that's not cool.

#15 1 year ago

I'm not familiar with getting a busy signal on a cell phone. Straight to voicemail, yes, but busy, repeatedly? I have no dog in this hunt... Just saying.

Quoted from Crispin:

#16 1 year ago
    Quoted from jrcmlc:

I'm not familiar with getting a busy signal on a cell phone. Straight to voicemail, yes, but busy, repeatedly? I have no dog in this hunt... Just saying.

Its also weird how whenever this happens they are always "on vacation"

#17 1 year ago

I gave up trying to purchase from them. Communication was absolutely horrible and then nothing.

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

Its also weird how whenever this happens they are always "on vacation"

I haven't read the other threads, but remember reading about it. How is it weird that people don't work when they are on vacation? That's the whole point isn't it? Not sure if you're being facetious or not.

Regardless, if he's on vacation, a note on the main page and disable payments until you return. Dont accept emails during that time period. Pretty simple if you ask me.

#19 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Joe's a great guy and they are a super company... Big asset to the hobby. You probably caught them on a bad week where they got behind or were out of town - small family businesses always have that here and there...

Multiple times to multiple people over the course of multiple months.

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

I haven't read the other threads, but remember reading about it. How is it weird that people don't work when they are on vacation? That's the whole point isn't it? Not sure if you're being facetious or not.
    Regardless, if he's on vacation, a note on the main page and disable payments until you return. Dont accept emails during that time period. Pretty simple if you ask me.

I don't necessarily mean just with Pingraffix, I mean whenever somebody complains that they've been trying for weeks over and over again to get a hold of a company and finally they raise a big enough stink that somebody comes out and says "oh sorry I/they were on vacation". Maybe sometimes they are on vacation, its just weird that sometimes these things go on for weeks or even months while they were "on vacation". I feel like if I was running a company I'd send out an e-mail blast and/or put a notice on my website that order processing and correspondence will be delayed while I'm on vacation, and here are the dates I plan to be gone for. Please also allow a little time once we return to get caught up

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

I don't necessarily mean just with Pingraffix, I mean whenever somebody complains that they've been trying for weeks over and over again to get a hold of a company and finally they raise a big enough stink that somebody comes out and says "oh sorry I/they were on vacation". Maybe sometimes they are on vacation, its just weird that sometimes these things go on for weeks or even months while they were "on vacation". I feel like if I was running a company I'd send out an e-mail blast and/or put a notice on my website that order processing and correspondence will be delayed while I'm on vacation, and here are the dates I plan to be gone for. Please also allow a little time once we return to get caught up

Gotcha. I agree. It's easy enough to notify people or stop taking orders until you get caught up. Then you won't have to worry about pissed off customers.

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

Regardless, if he's on vacation, a note on the main page and disable payments until you return.

This. As far as I understand they have never done this and can lead to situations like this, as we’ve seen.

#23 1 year ago

I’m waiting on a set of replacement hollograffix blades that were the incorrect. The replacement set was going to be sent 4 months ago. After I contacted Pingraffix on numerous occasions I finally got a response saying they didn’t have any of the holographic vinyl but do now and would send out the very next day. This was 2 months ago.

#24 1 year ago

I've brought a few things off him and it's always been a hassle .
    I got a $2,000 Plus rock topper and two of the spotlights stopped moving , I asked him what could be the problem and he said he would send two new servos and asked for the address to send them to . After weeks of waiting , I asked just to tell me the type of servos and I'll buy them myself and then he deletes the thread , not for the first time .
    I was always very polite and patient .
    I'm not angry , just disappointed .

IMG_20230630_004240 (resized).jpgIMG_20230630_004240 (resized).jpg
    #25 1 year ago
    Quoted from screaminr:I've brought a few things off him and it's always been a hassle .
    I got a $2,000 Plus rock topper and two of the spotlights stopped moving , I asked him what could be the problem and he said he would send two new servos and asked for the address to send them to . After weeks of waiting , I asked just to tell me the type of servos and I'll buy them myself and then he deletes the thread , not for the first time .
    [quoted image]

If the other person deletes the message can it disappear from your inbox? I swear the message I got a couple of months ago vanished.

#26 1 year ago
    Quoted from Boof-Ed:If the other person deletes the message can it disappear from your inbox? I swear the message I got a couple of months ago vanished.

My messages are still in my inbox .
    Here is another example .
    Joe says all the right things but doesn't follow through (from my experience)

Screenshot_2023-06-30-01-39-29-70 (resized).pngScreenshot_2023-06-30-01-39-29-70 (resized).png
    #27 1 year ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

[quoted image]

I’ve sent you a PM to test a theory.

#28 1 year ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

I've brought a few things off him and it's always been a hassle .
    [quoted image]

Quoted from screaminr:

[quoted image]

I do this when I don't want to deal with people anymore lol. But never if I've taken money. That's not ok. I will never understand.

#29 1 year ago
    Quoted from JBtheAVguy:

"Joe" has had write ups about his lack of customer service here many times. He's probably a cool guy but if you're ignoring the people who support you and send you money that's not cool.

Joe and Pingraffix is absolutely a real company. I am 100% not going to reveal where this was heard from, BUT Joe is always overwhelmed due to his lazy work ethic. King of procrastination as it was put to me. It's easier not to answer phone calls than be held responsible for shit that needs to get done.

#30 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Haha - just spit out my Cheerios, I was laughing so hard.

#31 1 year ago

Great company, great people. I am a customer, say hello to them at the shows, love their products.
    Sorry to hear of your difficulties, and it is understandable you are upset.
    Keep trying, they will make it right.

#32 1 year ago

File a police report? Law enforcement visiting his store/home should get his attention.

Edit: Some people took this seriously, for some reason. Sarcasm.

#33 1 year ago
    Quoted from Crash:

File a police report? Law enforcement visiting his store/home should get his attention.

And this is why these threads are dumb.

I don't know about you, but if I'm on EITHER side of a "disputed charge" situation, I'm not dealing with the other party again. I'll move and and get on with my life. If something went this bad with someone else, I ain't selling them anything, nor am I trying to buy something from them.

So here we are. We are trashing people in public. We calling upon people to call the cops (they don't have anything better to do?!). Soon we'll be engaging in the usual violent revenge fantasies I'm sure.

Just mark 'em on your "do not do business list" and move on with your life. But everybody wants their 15 minutes of fame, and everybody else wants to gin up conflict and rile up the aggrieved. None of this is necessary.

Call law enforcement? REALLY?!

#34 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Not a big deal, it happens. This isn’t wal-mart, it’s pinball, and nobody is gonna bend over backwards to lick your taint like they do at Sam’s club.

Levi always gets my up vote. I stand alone. VIVA LEVI

IMG_4322 (resized).pngIMG_4322 (resized).png
    #35 1 year ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Lmaooooooooo

#36 1 year ago
    Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Levi always gets my up vote. I stand alone. VIVA LEVI

You gotta luv some Crazy Levi! Right or wrong, he is going to speak his mind and just not give a shit.

#37 1 year ago

Yeah I'm sure they have a SWAT team at the ready to deal with this situation.

#38 1 year ago
    Quoted from Crash:

if you notified the police over a retail dispute involving accessories for your overpriced luxury item, they're more likely to charge you with harassment. and while that's obviously not likely either, they most certainly would laugh at you. both to your face, and behind your back, adding embarrassment to the financial loss. that's a ridiculous suggestion.

#39 1 year ago

Levi always gets my up vote. I stand alone. VIVA LEVI[quoted image]

I too am a card carrying member of the CrazyLevi Fan Club. Carries his balls in a wheelbarrow and takes no pictures of someone’s backside…

#40 1 year ago

I can't speak to everyone elses experience, but I've ordered a few times from them without issue. I just recently (last month) ordered some powerbladez and they arrived within a few weeks.

#41 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

You gotta luv some Crazy Levi! Right or wrong, he is going to speak his mind and just not give a shit.

That's because he's apparently protected. When the rest of us speak our minds we get ejected. He doesn't...hmm..

#42 1 year ago

Levi always gets my up vote. I stand alone. VIVA LEVI[quoted image]

Jesus, man!! Charge your phone, it is only 1:06pm.

#43 1 year ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

if you notified the police over a retail dispute involving accessories for your overpriced luxury item, they're more likely to charge you with harassment. and while that's obviously not likely either, they most certainly would laugh at you. both to your face, and behind your back, adding embarrassment to the financial loss. that's a ridiculous suggestion.

Lol. Sarcasm doesn't come across in text, I guess. I clarified my post.

#44 1 year ago

The 'on vacation' excuse is important because the 'pandemic' excuse has run its course and the 'supply chain' excuse is just about to expire. When running a business, having a Get Out of Jail card is a necessity.

#45 1 year ago
    Quoted from GregCon:

The 'on vacation' excuse is important because the 'pandemic' excuse has run its course and the 'supply chain' excuse is just about to expire. When running a business, having a Get Out of Jail card is a necessity.

Ukraine might still work...

#46 1 year ago
    Quoted from GregCon:

What about that time old “he travels a lot for his real job” excuse? That’s a classic.
    Phone calls, texts, and email just stops working because someone travels.

#47 1 year ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

People shouldn’t work on vacation but people who run a business should use auto-reply or voice mail that says as much. I sure would so my customers don’t feel like Op.

#48 1 year ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

What about that time old “he travels a lot for his real job” excuse? That’s a classic.
    Phone calls, texts, and email just stops working because someone travels.

Well, most stagecoach and steam locomotives have no telegraph service. Hopefully someday!!

#49 1 year ago
    Quoted from Crash:

He's one of us!!!

#50 1 year ago
    Quoted from Crash:

sorry man. yeah, thought that was honest advice. my apologies!

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.