Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by chuckwurt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Just curious if Pincinnati is still scheduled for this year? If so, hopefully it’s not the same weekend as Free play Florida, as it was last year. Both are great shows and hope they both can happen.

#2 3 years ago

I have asked Erik. Pincinnati it’s still a go for now. I cannot say enough about this event it’s so good.

#3 3 years ago

I heard otherwise about a month and half ago. Concerns about people not wanting to bring machines. Maybe something has changed? Jjsmooth chuckwurt

#6 3 years ago

Following. I’d love to make the drive out again this year if it’s still on. Fantastic show with fantastic people.

#7 3 years ago

We still have it on the calendar for the first weekend of December.

Unfortunately we won’t know for sure for another couple months at least.

More worried about patrons showing up than games though. Haha

And who knows a gathering like this could be prohibited by that time of the year.

1 month later
    #8 3 years ago

Hey Everyone,

As most have probably already feared, Pincinnati 2020 has been cancelled. Good news is we have locked in 2021's dates!

Mark your calendars for 12/3-12/5 in 2021.

Again, thanks to everyone that showed their support for this year and even bought shirts left over from last year to help us out. We will be okay and back better than ever in 2021!

#9 3 years ago

Not unexpected but still such a bummer... Thanks for all of your hard work. I’m sorry that you can’t see the fruits of your labor this year!

#10 3 years ago

see you in 2021, wouldnt miss it!!

#12 3 years ago

Maybe I'll be there too!

Just like I've been gorging on dumplings with the Dim Sum place FINALLY reopened for outdoor dining, I look forward someday to overeating at the sumptious pinball tournament buffet of 2021..or 2022, you know, whenever.

#13 3 years ago

Would love to have more NY rep at the show and tournament!

#15 3 years ago

You should run some Pincinnati 2020 shirts but put the circle with a line through it over top of the logo. I'd buy one to support you guys.

#16 3 years ago

We thought about it since they are always so popular, but keeping track and handling shipping is always a pain. So we just decided to punt on it.

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

You should run some Pincinnati 2020 shirts but put the circle with a line through it over top of the logo. I'd buy one to support you guys.

Put a mask and hazmat symbol over the date.

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

We thought about it since they are always so popular, but keeping track and handling shipping is always a pain. So we just decided to punt on it.

Why not just sell them at the 2021 show?

#19 3 years ago

That’s an idea. We will look into it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-pincinnati-still-scheduled-for-2020 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.