Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by DeeGor
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

They haven't been very responsive to emails the last several months. Just wondering if people have ordered from them recently and have received their orders. Pam was always super nice and responsive when I inquired about things.

#2 5 years ago

I've avoided ordering from them because of reported issues. Plus most of the things I was interested in are showing as out of stock anyway.

I'd be interested to hear what their current status is as well.

#3 5 years ago

I really like their plastic protectors. Very nicely cut and the backing is relatively easy to peel off. Plus the pricing is right. Just a bummer since there aren't too many places that make them.

#4 5 years ago

We bought ramp flap sets and several other items you can't really find elsewhere and everything has been out of stock for awhile. Like you said, Pam would even do custom requested parts for us at times but in the last few months you don't even get a response to email.
    Hope everything is alright and hope they get back to business soon.

#5 5 years ago

I've noticed a considerable falling off over the last year or so. I sent her a template set so she could create a set for Dialed In, and she never got back to me. I called and spoke with her to remind her after about 8 months, but still crickets. This was after arranging with her in advance. We've worked together creating other sets like the Hobbit. I hope that everything is OK.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

They haven't been very responsive to emails the last several months. Just wondering if people have ordered from them recently and have received their orders. Pam was always super nice and responsive when I inquired about things.

Bay Area has lots of plastic protector sets.

#7 5 years ago

Little Shop of games is my current go-to place for protectors.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Little Shop of games is my current go-to place for protectors.

I'm not seeing a very wide selection. A few new sterns, a few of the top 90s WPC, and that's about it.

#9 5 years ago

Not the first time Ive seen a mod or pinball parts biz, slowly, slowly, fall by the wayside.
    There reaches a point it becomes,"Not worth my time"
    I do hope all is ok with Pam. Last I saw her 2 years ago she appeared to be helping Cliffy out.

#10 5 years ago

Anyone know where else to get ramp flaps? I too emailed, called several times with no luck. Looking for FH ramp flaps.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from Elicash:

Anyone know where else to get ramp flaps? I too emailed, called several times with no luck. Looking for FH ramp flaps.

I would try calling both Pinball life and Marcos. They both show out of stock. But, doesn't hurt to call.
    Personally Ive purchased the blue steel and made my own.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'm not seeing a very wide selection. A few new sterns, a few of the top 90s WPC, and that's about it.

No kidding? I’ve gotten lucky I guess

#13 5 years ago

Rip it off like a band aid brother. Put some plastic washers of your choosing under the slings and right dirty on the rest. After awHile you'll never even remember wasting monies on them.

#14 5 years ago

I've been emailing them about the Roadshow eddy current sensor board for months with no response.

#15 5 years ago

Ordered MM plastic protectors and Merlin hole protector late on 8/12, they shipped 8/16 and arrived shortly after with no problems.

#16 5 years ago

All good....Ordered Sept 6, received Sept 17 in Canada

#17 5 years ago

So filling orders but not responding? I wonder of they are selling until they slowly run out of stock, then calling it quits.

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Rip it off like a band aid brother. Put some plastic washers of your choosing under the slings and right dirty on the rest. After awHile you'll never even remember wasting monies on them.

I've gotten plastic washers for some other games that dont have plastic protector sets for them and they work fine for the slings, but I would like them for other plastics too. Plus I think they look nice.

Btw. I'll be over in Ann Arbor to pick up a game. Actually at Clay's pinball show.

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

I'll be over in Ann Arbor to pick up a game. Actually at Clay's pinball show.

Nice...I'll be there working

#20 5 years ago

I bought a Star Trek plastic protector set from them back in July. It arrived quickly after purchase.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-pinbits-still-filling-orders and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.