11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jonpin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Golgotha.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I want to order KISS stencils. I heard the owner may have become ill. Does anybody know the guy personally? I hope he is recovering. I have left several messages, but that may be why I have not heard.

#3 11 years ago

I'd love to order from him and help him out. Is anyone assisting him with orders? I heard someone said paypal was refunding.

#6 11 years ago

Have you used Jeff's stencils? I compared classicarcades against pinballpal and from the pictures of results that I found, it looked like registration might be an issue with Jeff's. If you look at his Bally KISS sample the bottom of the faces on the side show white. I would not be satisfied with that result. I emailed him about it asking what happened and caused the registration error. He never replied to my concern.

Pinballpal stencils are firm. For all stencils I have made in the past I used the firm medium for the very reason. The flimsy adhesive backed stencils can be a pain to register. My thoughts were that if the manufacturer can't get a nicer registration than what Is shown in his sample then I tend to not want to try to use something that will cause me issues.

Does anyone know Pinballpal personally? If there Is anyway I can get his stencils I would prefer them. Thanks for the assistance.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 29.00
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.98
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 22.50
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Golgotha.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-pinballpal-still-in-business?tu=Golgotha and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.