Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 112 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pinballboy
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mando.gif
    E28B9636-EEAF-4B83-9666-B5ECA2C2DFA7 (resized).jpeg
    90111B4C-204B-4D22-9346-3C7F0B2A0148 (resized).jpeg
    6 pins Jan2023 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#93 1 year ago
    Quoted from dstudeba:

N=1 data point.
    My wife has wanted a pinball machine for a while so I picked up Stars for her for Christmas. I have always been cheap and sucked at arcade games so I never really played pinball. I am amazed at how addictive it is. We have played every day since Christmas. The kids come home from school and play until they have a good game and leave the score up. My wife comes home and plays a couple games before dinner. I go to heat up some food and go play a game or two. Friends have heard we have it and are either like "that is neat" or "Oh I have to come over and play". Have to make sure I have plenty of beer because if nothing is going on at the end of the night people might be over.
    Now I am looking for an EM game.
    I have been heavily involved in the baseball card hobby for 20 years. This same stuff is being talked about in related to vintage versus modern cards, all the new money coming into the hobby, when will the bottom fall out, good old days when cards weren't worth anything etc. Just like that hobby, people will come and go, some will stick around, and it is neat to find people who share your geeky interest with you.
    I will say one thing, enjoying pinball with the family and friends is a lot more fun than looking at cardboard pictures of dead guys.

Congrats on Stars. Awesome game. Chasing those 100k bonus shots never gets old.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-pinball-making-a-come-back-in-popularity?tu=gliebig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.