Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by miracleman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210329_171300 (resized).jpg
    20210329_171244 (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

http://www.pinballdecals.com/index.html

Site comes up, I can put an item in cart, and it takes me to paypal checkout to pay, but I sent an email question about the item last Friday morning and have not heard back. A LOT of items are 'out of stock'
    Joey has not posted here for 8 months, hoping he's ok but hoping it's not another Pinbits scenario where I make a payment and nothing happens.
    If anyone's bought something from him lately please LMK
    Thanks!
    MM

#2 3 years ago

I bought some mirror blades from Pinball Decals a couple months ago and all went fine with purchase and delivery.

#3 3 years ago

Cool, Thanks!
    I ordered a manual, we'll see how it goes.
    MM

#4 3 years ago

I did get an email from Joey and all is well.

MM

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from miracleman:

I did get an email from Joey and all is well.
    MM

how long did it take to receive the email?

#6 3 years ago

I had asked Joey about the price of product a few months ago. He stated that he couldn’t do anything on price and that they are in the process of selling everything and closing up shop too.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

I had asked Joey about the price of product a few months ago. He stated that he couldn’t do anything on price and that they are in the process of selling everything and closing up shop too.

so its going out of buisness? can i at least eserve some parts and purchase them as im worried its gonna turn out how rottendog went.

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Hawk:

how long did it take to receive the email?

I ordered a manual on the 22nd, he emailed me the 23rd, and he shipped it on the 25th.
    Tracking says it will arrive today.

Joey didn't say anything closing.

MM

#9 3 years ago

so its going out of buisness? can i at least eserve some parts and purchase them as im worried its gonna turn out how rottendog went.

Don’t worry, they are still open

#10 3 years ago

His About/FAQ page basically says if item has an 'add to cart' button it's in stock, and your paypal email will have a 'track shipment' button.

http://www.pinballdecals.com/AboutUsPage.html

MM

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from miracleman:

His About/FAQ page basically says if item has an 'add to cart' button it's in stock, and your paypal email will have a 'track shipment' button.
    http://www.pinballdecals.com/AboutUsPage.html
    MM

ah, ok. so i will have to take everything in the kit, yes?

#12 3 years ago

ah, ok. so i will have to take everything in the kit, yes?

I would think so, you could always sell it here on pinside, or just leave it in a bag in the coin box for the next owner in 50 years.

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from miracleman:

I would think so, you could always sell it here on pinside, or just leave it in a bag in the coin box for the next owner in 50 years.

ok, im at least gonna snag a brass shooter rod.

Edit: i have one snagged. yes i will have my The Addams Family Gold (Special Collectors Edition) go right

#14 3 years ago

My 'NOS Starship Troopers' manual from Joey arrived today, and it is NOS PLUS ! I don't think it's ever been opened before, and is one of the best condition manuals I've seen after 20+ years in the hobby.

20210329_171244 (resized).jpg20210329_171244 (resized).jpg20210329_171300 (resized).jpg20210329_171300 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-pinball-decals-inc-still-open and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.