(Topic ID: 256331)

Is Pinball Arcade still releasing games?

By Kingpin22

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Diospinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 4 years ago

We'll see if that Toyshock deal gives them a bump in revenue...

Sure I get it sucks they had the rug swept out from under them... But, if they didn't see the non-renewal coming, that is kind of on them for not being pro-active and starting the communication channels going. And really stupid to keep designing games when your license was about to expire.

But, they act as if they don't have any good titles they could make. Here is the thing about digital pinball you will play games you never would in real life, just because they don't take up space, you haven't played it yet, and its easy to take a chance on them.
    There are plenty of cool early solid state and alpha numeric games for them to design.
    They had the stern license as well, they should try to get on deadpool or something like that.
    And crowd source a stargate fundraiser if they need more money to secure the branding rights. People like that DMD game from Gottlieb.

And while I do hope the whole toyshock digital pinball thing works out, and maybe better commercial models come out of it eventually, I still would like new tables for my ps4 to play.
    Maybe they focus more on EMs. But, I really feel like they got kicked in the teeth and then they just shut down.

If it was my business, I'd fight and I'd promote. And I'd tell my fans. We're not giving up. We're going to take the games that we have teh licenses for and we're going to make the best digital pinball out there, and build up our library to once again be the best in town.
    But, them going silent like they have... Its a death kiss for a business.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Diospinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-pinball-arcade-still-releasing-games?tu=Diospinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.