3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 161 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 85 days ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 34 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

83DE94F0-2264-407B-81CF-7CE07D92B357 (resized).jpeg
    55B81F30-D7E1-483E-8955-E914413948F6 (resized).jpeg
    5191FEEAJKL._SY445_ (resized).jpg
    E39AA445-C2AE-4D13-BAE6-677CC89F22B4 (resized).jpeg
    20190725_101657 (resized).jpg
    DSCN6302 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6305 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6303 (resized).JPG
    hqdefault (resized).jpg
    zzzzODINarticle-2545390-1AEEDD7E00000578-900_634x473 (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    image1 (resized).jpeg
    DSCN6298 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6074 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6296 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6101 (resized).JPG

There are 161 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 3 months ago

He may have been gone, but remained in the heart of many Pinsiders.

2802194_0 (resized).jpg
    #53 3 months ago

You should print off 100's of those stickers and sell them at shows. Lol. I'd buy one.

#54 3 months ago
    giphy-3.gif
    #55 3 months ago

Really missed Odins posts.Glad he is back.

#56 3 months ago
    Quoted from o-din:

All I can say is Judge Dredd is no longer a $1400 game folks.

Hey man I heard the Stones are playin and they got some Hells Angels security (rematch) let's be kinda quiet and go.
    INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY 2020

#57 3 months ago

Black Flag 8/20 Cincy. You both can park it under a machine of your choice in my basement. I'll provide pillows. And nachos.

#58 3 months ago

Law, you invited too.

#60 3 months ago

No but I was at Anaheim when Jagger said he wanted everybody's shoes.

70b (resized).jpg
    #62 3 months ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Too busy, folks.[quoted image]

Uh oh, looks like you've got a pin with "One Fatal Flaw" there!

Welcome back dude!

#63 3 months ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

looks like you've got a pin with "One Fatal Flaw" there!

Sure, but that one only cost $1400.

I can't get multiball anyway until I put it back together. High on the to do list.

Heck I was getting a whole lot more done until just a couple days ago. Wonder why.

#64 3 months ago

Heckin heck!

#65 3 months ago

I guess if not being able to change lit rollover lanes is a fatal flaw then I should probably lose this one?

DSCN6287 (resized).JPGDSCN6289 (resized).JPG
    #66 3 months ago

Pinside after dark was all but dead without you o-din. Hopefully your return will fix that.

#67 3 months ago

Odin, my man!

#68 3 months ago

Honestly I posted way too much in the past and I realize that so I am going to try to curtail that now. Not everybody thinks it's all funny. I was planning on staying off much longer. Some of what I came up with in the meantime could have easily got me thrown off for good. I learned to control myself and waited until I felt like I could here. It is easy to get caught up in all the different conversations going on here though. For me it was good to sit back and read and decide what kind of poster I should be if I came back. I thought I was mad at somebody, but it was mostly my own doing for posting too much.

I am still heavily into buying, playing, fixing and restoring games from every era. And hanging out with other pinball enthusiasts as well. Pinside has a lot of drama that I would like to and will be staying out of now. That part of this website does not need another wiseass. But it is a good resource for what I am involved with in this hobby and I would like to keep that alive and available.

I know this isn't the funny story some of you are used to from me, but again I'm not drinking.......yet.

I also really appreciate all the kind words and encouragement, but I'm just an ordinary, average guy that for the most part likes to stay out of the spotlight.

#69 89 days ago

FYI, nimblepin has been my support group over the last 7 months- "don't do it o-din!" haha. But he's going to show us real willpower now as he says he is going to go at least a full year. Go nimblepin!

If I had never joined pinside, I would have never met one of the best friends I ever had who grew up only a few blocks from where I did, along with many others from all parts of the world and certainly Huntington Beach and Edgerton. When you think about that part of this website, it's priceless.

Of course those fish tacos nimblepin brought over tonite tasted priceless too.

#70 89 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Not everybody thinks it's all funny.

But you are funny as hell o-din and thats why we all like you and you never really did anything that was offensive in my book to anyone. The people who don't think you are funny are probably the kind of people that never laugh, cut up, or smile in real life anyway. They probably hate life and are miserable people anyways so who cares?

I think it sucks that a person cant be themselves anymore in this world, within reason of course and you are funny AF and not a nuisance to anybody by any means.

I do hear you about the good people on here though. I have made quite a few very very good friends on here and they are the reason that i am still here. There are definitely some great people here.

Anyone can be a stick in the mud but not anyone can be o-din!

#71 89 days ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

But you are funny as hell o-din

Yeah but I'm just gonna walk around the back yard in circles till all hours of the night telling jokes to myself from now on.

Things happen in life that can affect our better judgement although we might be in denial.

Along with other things, I think when Don (terapin99) died, it took something out of a lot us, and it's taken a real long time to heal. At least for me.

Funny when the Eagles were playing the Patriots, it was somewhere in the fourth quarter and we were bombed as hell. I looked up to the sky and said

"Donny. this is your team! Make something happen! Please!!!!!" He didn't disappoint.

#72 89 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Yeah but I'm just gonna walk around the back yard in circles till all hours of the night telling jokes to myself from now on.

I wish that i was closer. I would come over and drink a beer with you and play some pinball and we could laugh and joke all we wanted to then!

#73 89 days ago

You me and Gryyzzzz could really tear up the town.

#74 89 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

You me and Gryyzzzz could really tear up the town.

For sure! Anytime you're with Gryszzz something is gonna get tore up guaranteed!

#75 89 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Honestly I posted way too much in the past and I realize that so I am going to try to curtail that now. Not everybody thinks it's all funny. I was planning on staying off much longer. Some of what I came up with in the meantime could have easily got me thrown off for good. I learned to control myself and waited until I felt like I could here. It is easy to get caught up in all the different conversations going on here though. For me it was good to sit back and read and decide what kind of poster I should be if I came back. I thought I was mad at somebody, but it was mostly my own doing for posting too much.

Where exactly have you been for the past 6 months o-din? What was the head nurse's name?
    one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest-therapy (resized).jpg
    oneflewovercuckoosnest-nurse_ratched (resized).jpg

#76 89 days ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Where exactly have you been for the past 6 months o-din?

I've got tomatoes and hot peppers coming out my ears.

#77 89 days ago

I almost fell over when Odin was showing pictures of Lake Delores from the 70's.That really brought back some memories.Glad you're back.

#78 89 days ago

Sorry to say Noone has missed you.

#79 89 days ago

Bacon!

Wecome back dude

#80 89 days ago

Glad to see you’ve got a new perspective. I think all of the regular posters go through phases and step back a bit. Looking forward to the more “subtle” o-din.

#81 89 days ago

Start draining threads immediately that are dumb as shit. It's hard, but it helps.

#82 89 days ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

Sorry to say Noone has missed you.

Why sorry? Noone likes everyone. Especially o-din!
    Peter Noone (resized).jpg

#83 89 days ago

Good to see you again, Odin.

#84 89 days ago

Welcome back Odin!

#85 89 days ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

I almost fell over when Odin was showing pictures of Lake Delores from the 70's.

We're there, dude.

3316213109_198b58ea67_z (resized).jpg
    #86 89 days ago

Welcome back Odin!!

#87 89 days ago

Glad you are back Odin! I Iive on the other side of the world now but grew up right by you about the same time so I have always related to a lot of your stories.

#88 89 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I am still heavily into buying, playing, fixing and restoring games from every era. And hanging out with other pinball enthusiasts as well. Pinside has a lot of drama that I would like to and will be staying out of now. That part of this website does not need another wiseass. But it is a good resource for what I am involved with in this hobby and I would like to keep that alive and available.
    I know this isn't the funny story some of you are used to from me, but again I'm not drinking.......yet.
    I also really appreciate all the kind words and encouragement, but I'm just an ordinary, average guy that for the most part likes to stay out of the spotlight.

Screw what "everybody" thinks. Some people aren't worth toning yourself down for.

#89 89 days ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Why sorry? Noone likes everyone. Especially o-din!
    [quoted image]

Umm, yeh, but you know, humour? Double meaning? Supposed to be funny? Noone missed him? Get it?

o-din welcome back mate, I think you’re on the right track ditching the humour. The joke feature seems to be broken on Pinside at the moment.

#90 89 days ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

Umm, yeh, but you know, humour? Double meaning? Supposed to be funny? Noone missed him? Get it?
    o-din welcome back mate, I think you’re on the right track ditching the humour. The joke feature seems to be broken on Pinside at the moment.

My apologies if you actually meant to say "Noone" instead of "no one", but then ... I don't get the humor in that.

Peter Noone (of Herman's Hermits) though - see what I did there?

Ho ho!

#91 89 days ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Peter Noone (of Herman's Hermits) though - see what I did there?

Now I’ve got “Henry VIII I am” playing in my head!

#92 89 days ago

Also, welcome back to a Pinside, a part of it was missing while you were away.

#93 89 days ago

So is it time for someone else to enjoy the sounds of crickets? But man it looks sweet next to Skateball

#94 89 days ago

Luv them crickets.

#95 89 days ago

Looking forward to your EM insights and photos of your awesome EM collection. Glad you're back, guy!

#96 89 days ago

What's the difference between the LA Rams and the LA Chargers beside which team is paying for the new stadium? The Chargers scored a touchdown against the Patriots.

#97 88 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

What's the difference between the LA Rams and the LA Chargers beside which team is paying for the new stadium? The Chargers scored a touchdown against the Patriots.

The people of LA are paying for the new stadium

l

#98 88 days ago

Glad I live in Orange County then. I sure won't be paying for it. Don't like going up there anyway. Anaheim Stadium is just fine to go take in an Angels game.

Now I gotta find out more about DirecTV's deal with CBS which is the Chargers station and will probably put an antenna back on the roof just in case. I guess streaming is also available.

#99 88 days ago

So who else is drinking a Slurpee right now? I got a mixture of coke and cherry. It's fricken hot out!

#100 88 days ago

I'm drinking a real-sugar Pepsi... so good.
    -mof

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 17.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 9,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 499.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Great American Pinball
    $ 55.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 119.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Backbox
    Lermods
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 123.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 269.00
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Led
    Geeteoh Electronics
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 75.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Pinball Vault
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    Pinball Haus
    € 12.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Multigame
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 114.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    There are 161 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside