(Topic ID: 252708)

Is my wife lying...???

By Breaking_Dad

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).jpg
    1568406859386.png
    Stove scene (resized).jpg
    1DF40EDE-DC8A-4234-B3A6-7A40276CD082 (resized).jpeg
    51wBqySlgtL._SX466_ (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 2.03.31 PM (resized).png
    STRANGER_THINGS_SEASON_2_INTERVIEW_1000-920x584 (resized).jpg
    20191003_130900 (resized).jpg
    FCB5F0AE-3076-4DC2-B03E-4C59DC7BAF42 (resized).jpeg
    419A07FC-238C-452B-B90A-B6BFF5B21867 (resized).jpeg
    There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 4 years ago

Ok...you guys know how we are with our pins...this isn’t a big deal but super strange...my wife is swearing on everything that she didn’t do it.....kids are moved out and nobody has been here since the purchase...The dog routinely takes spatulas,plastic spoons out of the sink and we find them licked clean under the pins...So she bought me a lazy Susan of utensils which I keep on top of the fridge...today I come home from work...she’s at yoga and I find this...I can’t see her doing it as she knows how I am with the pins...what do you guys think...?.............Joey

419A07FC-238C-452B-B90A-B6BFF5B21867 (resized).jpeg419A07FC-238C-452B-B90A-B6BFF5B21867 (resized).jpeg
    #2 4 years ago

I think that wall paper is hideous.

#3 4 years ago

It's just an RSPK manifestation. Nice match to the T-molding though and admittedly, it does look better than many of the toppers I've seen.

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that's not a topper?

I'll take 10 for $500 each!

#6 4 years ago

I have a friend whose dog has learned to get into the fridge and help himself to leftovers and such. They have come up with elaborate foils using chairs bungee cords and cinch straps, to no avail, It just makes more of a hassle to get a beer.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from ChippyWonka:I think that wall paper is hideous.

How about the half-paneling...???...........Joey

FCB5F0AE-3076-4DC2-B03E-4C59DC7BAF42 (resized).jpegFCB5F0AE-3076-4DC2-B03E-4C59DC7BAF42 (resized).jpeg
    #8 4 years ago

Well, either she moved them or you have ghosts...

#9 4 years ago

People move things all the time and forget they did it. Since ghosts aren't real, that's probably your answer.

#10 4 years ago

Yes. She's lying and it isn't the first time. Hire a P. I. and lawyer up.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

How about the half-paneling...???

I like the retro look!

#12 4 years ago

She lies alot and you don't want to even know. Give her a hug and go play your pins, lol.

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from Richthofen:

People move things all the time and forget they did it. Since ghosts aren't real, that's probably your answer.

My America's Most Haunted tells me there is ghosts in the pop bumpers.... So they are lying too?

#14 4 years ago

I did it.

#15 4 years ago

You clearly are missing the point your wife is subtly making. She obviously wants the walking dead pin moved to the kitchen!

#16 4 years ago

She should have put it on top of Street Fighter II.
    Then you really wouldn’t give a shit.

#17 4 years ago

I see it as a message « I bought it, use it »!

#18 4 years ago

There are several questionable things going on in that picture.

#19 4 years ago

Does it really matter? Give your wife a hug, tell her she is awesome, have a laugh, and drink a beer. You never know what problems tomorrow will bring so why create them?

#20 4 years ago

Move it back and wipe it down. Next time it gets moved you'll be able to pull finger prints off of it. Unless she's super clever and wears gloves you'll have her dead to rights.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from Breaking_Dad:my wife is swearing on everything that she didn’t do it.

She’s not lying ,VID1900 was there ,he is the culprit.

#22 4 years ago

Games in the kitchen?

#23 4 years ago

Question: "Is my wife lying?"

Answer: "every time her lips move"

#24 4 years ago

How much for the goofy puppet and the hat?

#25 4 years ago

I find the topper on your road kings worse!

#26 4 years ago

It’s a sign that she wants your attention. Show her how much she means to you tonight.

#27 4 years ago

You are not too particular if you have a stuffed animal topper on Road Kings. Just sayin

#28 4 years ago

This thread would really get interesting if the OP found some high score initials on the game that were not familiar.

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cdoubleu1:

You are not too particular if you have a stuffed animal topper on Road Kings. Just sayin

I was about to say the same about Street fighter II

#30 4 years ago

Paint that trim and paneling white and pull the wall paper and paint the walls. You will be modern again.

She is for sure pulling your leg unless your kids come home and are messing with you.

#31 4 years ago

Sleep walkers!

#32 4 years ago

Get a hidden video camera.

#33 4 years ago

looks like something I would do when I'm drunk

#34 4 years ago

def a case of ambien usage.

#35 4 years ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

looks like something I would do when I'm drunk

The topper? Or the wallpaper?

#36 4 years ago

Maybe the utensils were always there and you unknowingly place the pin under it?

#37 4 years ago
    20191003_130900 (resized).jpg20191003_130900 (resized).jpg
    #38 4 years ago
    Quoted from ChippyWonka:

I think that wall paper is hideous.

How about Street Fighter II?

#39 4 years ago

Don't all women lie?

#40 4 years ago

Perhaps a Cooking themed boutique pin is needed for her....

#41 4 years ago

My guess is your house was built in 1964.

#42 4 years ago

She wants a Diner pin, obviously.

#43 4 years ago

Maybe old age is catching up to you. Forgetfulness, doing weird things and not remembering doing them, etc. etc.

My heart goes out to you my friend. It's all downhill from here.

Hopefully you've planned for the wife and the dog, after they lock you up.

LTG : )

#44 4 years ago

Is the top of the fridge clean? Post a pic.

#45 4 years ago

Careful, spooning can lead to forking!

#46 4 years ago
    Quoted from seenev:

Yes. She's lying and it isn't the first time. Hire a P. I. and lawyer up.

And sell all your games to a buddy for a dollar each with a receipt. Then buy them back after the paperwork is dry.

#47 4 years ago

How about the half-paneling...???...........Joey[quoted image]

STRANGER_THINGS_SEASON_2_INTERVIEW_1000-920x584 (resized).jpgSTRANGER_THINGS_SEASON_2_INTERVIEW_1000-920x584 (resized).jpg
    #48 4 years ago

Is my wife lying...???

Ok...you guys know how we are with our pins...this isn’t a big deal but super strange...my wife is swearing on everything that she didn’t do it.....kids are moved out and nobody has been here since the purchase...The dog routinely takes spatulas,plastic spoons out of the sink and we find them licked clean under the pins...So she bought me a lazy Susan of utensils which I keep on top of the fridge...today I come home from work...she’s at yoga and I find this...I can’t see her doing it as she knows how I am with the pins...what do you guys think...?.............Joey

I'm pretty sure the correct answer is: Wife is not lying, Joey is bored and pulling our leg.
    BreakingDad put the kitchen utensils up on the TWD backbox, snapped a pic, and started this thread.

#49 4 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

This thread would really get interesting if the OP found some high score initials on the game that were not familiar.

If his kid has the same name as the mail carrier and his wife inexplicably knows how's to play madden 2019...then he is in trouble.

#50 4 years ago

Bitches be crazy.

There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-my-wife-lying?hl=phoenixpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.