2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Smfg
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Stargate (resized).jpg
    2021-11-1214.20.11751226413021972992.jpg
    2021-11-1214.19.282829025961569355596.jpg
    #1 2 years ago

Just recently got a Stargate and thing my machine maybe missing something at the end of the ball launch lane. The metal piece has two little holes making me think something should be attached to it. Ball seems to get caught behind the white drop target right under the skill shot label. Not sure if this is being caused by the part I think maybe missing. Anyone out there with a Stargate that can take a picture of that part of the machine. I will attach photos of where I think I am missing something.

2021-11-1214.19.282829025961569355596.jpg2021-11-1214.19.282829025961569355596.jpg2021-11-1214.20.11751226413021972992.jpg2021-11-1214.20.11751226413021972992.jpg
    #2 2 years ago
    Quoted from Smfg:

Just recently got a Stargate and thing my machine maybe missing something at the end of the ball launch lane. The metal piece has two little holes making me think something should be attached to it. Ball seems to get caught behind the white drop target right under the skill shot label. Not sure if this is being caused by the part I think maybe missing. Anyone out there with a Stargate that can take a picture of that part of the machine. I will attach photos of where I think I am missing something.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Yours looks correct to me. Here's mine ...

Stargate (resized).jpgStargate (resized).jpg
    #3 2 years ago

I can't tell from the photos. Is your downed drop target flush with the playfield?

#4 2 years ago

I suggest shooting the pyramid.

#5 2 years ago

The drop target should be down when you launch the ball, so if it is up and the ball is getting stuck behind it, something is most definitely wrong. Possibly a broken or flaky switch.

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Yours looks correct to me. Here's mine ...[quoted image]

Thanks for the picture Gweempose. That definitely help eliminate what I thought was causing my problem. Now I will start digging elsewhere.

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

The drop target should be down when you launch the ball, so if it is up and the ball is getting stuck behind it, something is most definitely wrong. Possibly a broken or flaky switch.

The drop target starts off down but sometimes pops up before the ball passes over it. I will dig more into it now that I know I am not missing something that was supposed to be there. Thanks for the reply.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from Shogun00:

I can't tell from the photos. Is your downed drop target flush with the playfield?

Yes when it is down it is flush. It just seems to pop up before the launched ball passes over it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-my-stargate-missing-something?hl=redwizard000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.