FBB00C66-18DD-40F3-AA21-F8103B180979 (resized).jpeg
Beavis (resized).jpeg
AE33D1BB-F41C-4178-A8D7-837B712F0FB0 (resized).jpeg
252AEAF0-E708-4BD2-BB2C-BB1C83AF8765 (resized).png
20211130_180340.jpg
20211130_180318.jpg
frame_04_delay-0.1s.gif
62872CE6-6BED-4089-9F16-FE4101B6A8AC (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#166 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Had it not been immediately raided by salty GnR fans we all know this one would be top 10 easy.
MM is still my dream pin followed damn close by AFM but LZ and JP are right up there for me. [quoted image]

Nah, LZ just needed more toys to stay in the top 10 The Zeppelin ship should have actually done something (physical ball lock) and the bottom 1/3 of the playfield needed something actually interactive in it, then it would have been top 10 for sure! LZ is a fun game as it stands, it's just some people believe it should have come with more in it considering the asking price. It's too bad Steve couldn't have made it at JJP with more features lol.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#173 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

A JJP led Zeppelin would be amazing. I'm actually a huge fan of JJP rented a few now over the years.
As for the ball lock on the Zeppelin I would like to hear more on why they chose a speed lock (faster gameplay?) Vs a holding mechanism. Seeing as it's my first NIB I'm ok with less as the gameplay is honestly one of the best I've played (even more so if you're a Zeppelin fan, I'm a huge one).
I still have MM as a solid 10, followed by AFM 9.5? but LZ is definitely my 3rd favorite pin of all time.

Steve still did a great job on the game. I've had the opportunity to play a couple LZ LE's and it's a really fun game. If I had more space I would be happy to own one. I apologize if I was snarky with my last reply.

4 months later
#410 2 years ago

Godzilla has the potential to a longer term #1 ranked game. The premium and LE have multiple impressive interactive mechs, several of which reveal new shots which is rare to see in a game today (as MM did with the gate). Everything in Godzilla feels like a miniature city with monsters that creates a great world under glass feeling. Very few modern games pull that off as well, think of Mando with the giant stationary baby Yoda and Mando head playfield...just odd in terms of scale and purpose. Finally the display itself on Godzilla is one of Stern's best in the LCD era as it shows your objectives and progress on an interactive city map that changes as you progress through the game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-mm-about-to-be-dethroned-as-1?tu=panzerfreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.