FBB00C66-18DD-40F3-AA21-F8103B180979 (resized).jpeg
Beavis (resized).jpeg
AE33D1BB-F41C-4178-A8D7-837B712F0FB0 (resized).jpeg
252AEAF0-E708-4BD2-BB2C-BB1C83AF8765 (resized).png
20211130_180340.jpg
20211130_180318.jpg
frame_04_delay-0.1s.gif
62872CE6-6BED-4089-9F16-FE4101B6A8AC (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider holminone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#372 2 years ago

Jimwe5t is on the Stern payroll. jimwe5t were you bullied as a kid? Are you ok?

#420 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Thanks, I agree with you and have the same mantra. What we say face to face should be the way we conduct ourselves here in the forum. But because owners of some machines become so evangelical, they attack others by downvoting, which I’ve had a great deal of by the JJP fanboys in particular. I own JJP games and like them, but have had so many issues like many others here have had too that this is a place to discuss them. For example, fanatics want to defend bad PFs instead of discussing our frustrations together.

Beavis (resized).jpegBeavis (resized).jpeg
#421 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Thanks, I agree with you and have the same mantra. What we say face to face should be the way we conduct ourselves here in the forum. But because owners of some machines become so evangelical, they attack others by downvoting, which I’ve had a great deal of by the JJP fanboys in particular. I own JJP games and like them, but have had so many issues like many others here have had too that this is a place to discuss them. For example, fanatics want to defend bad PFs instead of discussing our frustrations together.

Here’s my problem with you and feedback for you. And I’d say all this to your face. (Some of this will require research)

1) you are like the Sonos employee/evangelist Kumar whose job is essentially to take a dump on any audio entertainment product not named Sonos. As if a market with one competitor is a good idea.

2) your first and only topic you started read like a Gary stern market research competitive analysis survey.

3) you have this slimy weird way or tactic of feigning neutrality that looks disingenuous but is trying to be genuine. For example, in your GNR review you employ praise for other JJP games like DI to support your neutrality and thus credibility. Or in this post here citing “other” evangelicals negatively but saying you own the same games.

4) “wedging” narratives. When I read your posts I feel like the whole concept of “fanboys” and “us vs them” is started and perpetuated by people like you. Amd this is unforgivable. Back to this “market of one” as a good idea which I abhor. I take MASSIVE offense to the fanboy narrative because I am a fan of pinball.

5) Your GNR review that is also a forum post. This is a great example of dividing narratives. You basically poop over the game and plant this narrative idea out there that “concert in a box” is stupid. Insulting all the fans who are kicking ass in the game, hitting shots on the play field, hearing crowd noise build, and hearing random unheard callouts like “nice effing shot” from slash when you do something cool. And the under 3 review of the game can only be described as angry. Under 3 stars for GNR? Are you REALLY a pinball fan or just an us vs them person who can’t escape the political division that permeates our culture now?

I’ve said enough. There are other things that annoy but these are the main ones. I’m obviously passionate and anti jimwe5t

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.99
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider holminone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-mm-about-to-be-dethroned-as-1?tu=holminone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.