(Topic ID: 46840)

Is Metallica LE already sold out at the retail level?

By jkdblaze

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 199 posts
  • 86 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jkdblaze
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

metallicaglass.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_dude_abides.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#175 6 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Premiums arent that much cheaper then the LE's

$1,000 for a different cab and backglass art package is a decent amount IMO. Not to mention getting to play the pin before buying it instead of pulling the trigger based on pics and hype. Getting the chance to play it first is enough for me. But as always to each their own.

#177 6 years ago

We go through some of the same distributers I am sure, so your saying they were selling LEs for less than $6800? I would never put down near 7K for a pin I never played which is why I said the chance to play it first alone was enough for me.

#179 6 years ago

Not sure why pinheads are scared to put a price down without a distributers name. So what exactly was a 'good' price on the LE then? Not sure they would be selling the premium for less than 6100-6200 shipped so that puts the good price on LE shipped for $6700?

#182 6 years ago

Got you thanks for the info Rob not trying to give you a hard time. It just seems so secretive some times you know.

Quoted from RobT:

I will tell you the exact quotes: MOP LE $6750.00; Premium $6200.00. Those prices don't include shipping (why would they?)

I only get quotes that include shipping because IMO that is the real way to see what the best deal is on a pin that you are purchasing.

#190 6 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

So by the time most people do what they are taking about (new armor, pro translite,) the difference may be what 4-500 bucks??? You're saying it isnt worth getting the LE for that much more???

How I feel about it is if every LE is going to 'Sell Out' before giving most the chance to play it I will gladly let you and others pick up the LE. To me the cab trim and trans art don't matter all that much as long as the gameplay and features during gameplay are the same. I realize many on Pinside love having a model that is limited and that is cool. Just really never mattered to me is all so yea I will take the chance to play it first and 4-500 bucks gladly over buying before I play it.

#193 6 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

TDA...You can play mine when I get it in. Being told by JJ more than likely end of May it will ship.

Thanks for the offer I bet May cant get here fast enough for you!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_dude_abides.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside