(Topic ID: 46840)

Is Metallica LE already sold out at the retail level?

By jkdblaze

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 199 posts
  • 86 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jkdblaze
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

metallicaglass.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#67 10 years ago

Wow I lost respect for a few distros on here already, great business. I contacted right after new of release to tell me a price to buy and I get no contact at all and come home tonight to see everyone is sold out. Feels good getting screwed over cause I have a job that I can't sit on Pinside 24/7.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from Marc:

Gameroom Guys show 2 on eBay, call them in the morning and buy one at the price everyone else paid. At $7600 shipped on eBay their fees with Paypal are $415, that puts you right at the $7200 shipped most were quoted. Send them a check so they don't have to eat 3% and you're done.

Ya they might have come through, they said they'd contact me in the morning with one on hold for sale. Lets hope they come through as about 2 others blew me off big time. I'll make sure and give them a big thanks plenty of times upcoming

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-metallica-le-already-sold-out-at-the-retail-level?tu=bemmett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.