Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140615_195252.jpg
image.jpg
cletus.jpg
image-693.jpg
image.jpg
metpoll.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mato.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Just wondering what everyone thinks about Metallica now the update has landed is it a top 10 pinball it currently sits at number 11?

#3 10 years ago

The 2 new songs will be a good addition

#20 10 years ago

Wow the new code makes it a different experience, I loved the game when I got it 2 months ago......... but now it sits as one of the best machine I have played........

I now understand why people were always asking for a Metallica update

#103 10 years ago

It is ridiculously good now

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

I really was disliking this game - I had placed adds about 10 times to sell it, it just was not doing it for me even with the new code. I did a final last ditch effort last night increased the pitch and gave it some wax - thank goodness for last tries loving this game now!

Lucky save mate

#119 10 years ago

Ive got confidence that the new songs will drop next week, hopefully a little update as well to fix some bugs

#121 10 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

I cant stop playing the MetLe. I get so close to crank it up. Then drain.

hate it when you get there and drain

#128 10 years ago

Metallica LE has jumped 2 places up too number 20 since the update...........

#130 10 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

And my guess is that it will continue to climb. I updated my pin and can't stop playing it. It jumped up a few spots in my collection!

Yep agreed for sure.........

1 week later
#169 10 years ago

Moved inside the top 20 and currently sits at number 19

#184 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'm sure glad that I don't have any of these issues.

prob doesn't know how to play it right, snake works fine for me, no flaws on mine, its only frustrating when I get to CIU mode and drain right away haha

#186 10 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

You can set timer on Cui start!

hmmm how long is this timer we are talking about?

#223 10 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Love the game, the updates have put the game over the top! Thanks Stern for adding the finishing touch. AAA+++

Few more finishing touches to come which will put this game right up there.

Now number 18 on the charts.........

#264 10 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I own an LE and have been enjoying the heck out of it since the new code dropped, but it doesn't crack my personal top ten. It would probably be like top 25 if I made that big a list.

What's in your top 10 then?

#274 10 years ago

Metallica has moved up another spot to 17..........its moving up where it belongs, 7 to go and a top 10 spot will be well rewarded for an awesome game and just think band mode to come.

1 month later
#299 9 years ago

My mate come around yesterday and its the 1st he played my mople, let me tell you he said it was the best pin he had ever played. I had to question him cause he is a huge Tron pinball fan and yep he admitted that mople kicked its butt all over the park.

#310 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Metallica for me is better than any of the current top 5, I have a AC/DC Luci and it is great but I'm going to sell or trade it as Metallica has really become the game I play the most. Like that fella said AC/DC is great with group play or a tournament but isn't working in my home collection. I'm thinking XmenLE give that a shot.

I agree I just sold my acdc as I never played it after I got my mople I ended up buying a wozle for something different

#314 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

OT: is METLE worth the extra cash over Met Prem? Cab art and backglass are the only difference correct?

Pro is awesome value for money, not to much different from premium to LE, but I still went the LE as the art work and the finish, it wasn't much more then the premium.

#322 9 years ago

Metallica has now moved to No 16, some peeps have rescored this pin........slowly but surely heading towards No 10

3 weeks later
#323 9 years ago

Right....... surely now after the latest code Metallica belongs in the top 10?

#326 9 years ago
Quoted from mufcmufc:

If it deserves to be there, it will make it - you know what they say about cream rising to the top. I'm disappointed it took Lyman so long to implement the LE lock code - this is what should have been done as soon as the magnet faults became apparent.

True........ better late then never.

It probably needs one more update just to iron out the little issues.

#328 9 years ago

Everyone should redo their ratings

#342 9 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Got my first NIB (MET Premium) arriving tomorrow! Pumped!

you will love, amazing machine.

3 weeks later
#352 9 years ago

Still bang for your buck, but I went a NIB LE mwahahah

#353 9 years ago
Quoted from Jnewton:

I have to say yes, but it may be hard to crack the top 10 ratings-wise. I had to make a really hard decision between IMVE or METPRO, and I still feel that I made the right one, as I don't know if I'll ever pony up the money for a NIB again. I'm still in the "honeymoon-phase", but it is a fast, fun and brutal game. Being a Metallica fan since my high school days, along with the greatest art package since the WMS/Bally days is a nice bonus as well. For shots, modes and just "fun stuff to do" MET is alot of game for the money.

Great choice, IM is boring compared to Metallica

#365 9 years ago
Quoted from n0s4atu:

All these Metallica threads have convinced me that it needs to be my first NIB. If TWD is announced later, I'll just have to suck it up and have 2 NIB pins within a few months.
If anyone can point me in the direction of the "must have" mods, I'd appreciate it.
So far I'm thinking shaker and Newton Ball.
Are Cliffy's a must have for this pin?

Cliffys are a must, Sparky mod is ok, creeping death side decals, shaker motor Torstar with.

#370 9 years ago
Quoted from audihere:

Top 10 by Xmas!

Sitting at #14 so well on its way.

1 month later
#382 9 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

I have to say that even after almost a year now MET is still my favourite game of all time. Really sucks that some of the ratings pulling it down are because they don't like all the music choices... Seriously? Get an iPod and give up your pinball then. Maybe you would prefer a Phil Collins pin? haha... I understand music is a personal choice and you might not like Metallicas music but at least you have a choice of songs with it...I like TSPP but the music can get under my skin...
I know the ratings don't matter but this is definitely a top 10 pin. I would say top 5 for sure.

Its slowly creeping up where it belongs, I don't understand peoples ratings.........I suppose the only thing that counts is what we personally believe it to be.

I rate it my best pinball that I have played so it gets a 1 for me.

4 months later
#384 9 years ago

Metallica on the verge of busting in the top 10.........at the moment it just moved 3 places to number 11.

#395 9 years ago

Definitely the best pin made over the last 5 years....... sorry Tron and ACDC lovers.

#401 9 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

If I could change something on MET, it would be this:
Swap mystery level and bonus multiplier methods. Completing the rollover lanes advances the bonus multiplier, not the mystery level. Mystery level increase instead would be gained from the grave targets. The reason is that Mystery Level increases just never seem that special. The rollover lanes should have a better purpose therefore. Well, just my opinion. Completing rollover lanes just doesn't feel like I'm accomplishing anything.
Rob

Would be nice this way........ hopefully we might get 1 more update or maybe a couple more songs

1 month later
#443 9 years ago

Well all it finally happened and now it is in the top 10 where it belongs, I feel it will climb a bit higher as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 29.95
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 29.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mato.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-metallica-a-top-10-pinball-now-the-update-has-landed?tu=mato and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.