Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by djsolzs
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D9AEEDF5-79A9-46D0-B3CA-5878B44E4CE2 (resized).png
    #1 2 years ago

Has Anyone purchased any pinball machines from Madpinball.com? Is this site legit? Please let me know I'm considering purchasing this

#2 2 years ago

Yes. I've bought from Rob. Good guy. Authorized Stern distributor

#3 2 years ago

Yep Rob is awesome!

#4 2 years ago

Usually I'd say "Each manufacturer has a list of authorized distributors, check that list to confirm they're legit." but Madpinballs.com isn't on that list. I'll assume, based on the previous two comments, Stern is late in updating their list.

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from arcyallen:

Usually I'd say "Each manufacturer has a list of authorized distributors, check that list to confirm they're legit." but Madpinballs.com isn't on that list. I'll assume, based on the previous two comments, Stern is late in updating their list.

D9AEEDF5-79A9-46D0-B3CA-5878B44E4CE2 (resized).pngD9AEEDF5-79A9-46D0-B3CA-5878B44E4CE2 (resized).png
    #6 2 years ago

Rob is wonderful to work with. He's a great communicator and super nice guy. He reached out to Stern because my JDJP had a crack on the bottom of the cabinet, and they're sending me a new one. Just a class act!

#7 2 years ago

Yes and RBradley is an OUTSTANDING distributor. The guy communicates with you ASAP. I’ve dealt with so many distributors that just never get back to you or take a week to respond to you. I highly recommend Rob! He actually treats you like a valued customer.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

[quoted image]

Of course, looking for a "distributor" I clicked on "distributor" instead of reading the finer print and clicking "dealer" instead. The wording got mixed up, but I do indeed see them on there. Excellent.

1 year later
    #9 7 months ago

Just bought a pin from Mad Pinball. RBradley was amazing to deal with. A+++ recommendation if looking for a reputable dealer with the best customer service

1 month later
    #10 5 months ago

Anyone from outside the USA ordered from them and can give me some feedback?

#11 5 months ago
    Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Not outside the USA, but if you can figure out shipping, they’ll take care of you

#12 5 months ago
    Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I think you're thinking of Mad amusements. He used to screw overseas people. Ton of threads on here about him. I did a double take on the name also.

#13 5 months ago

Yeah 2 different companies - the Mad Amusement guy is still screwing over people on ebay.

Quoted from Butch2099:

I think you're thinking of Mad amusements. He used to screw overseas people. Ton of threads on here about him. I did a double take on the name also.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-madpinballcom-a-legitimate-website?hl=pinhigh1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.