(Topic ID: 216526)

Is Lord of the Rings truly Stern's greatest pinball machine ever?

By FarFromHeaven26

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 169 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Zora
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0263 (resized).PNG
download (5) (1) (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0261 (resized).JPG
IMG_0259 (resized).JPG
D2162F6D-9E64-46D3-8AC2-BC6C00486C09 (resized).png
YouTotallyDoSimplyWalkIntoMordor (resized).png
Stern-Pinball-Arcade (resized).png
There are 169 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 5 years ago

I think LOTR is fun, but even with my lack of playing skills, games last too long.

Metallica is far and away the Best Stern, and best pin overall, for me. I am really looking forward to the day when I see a pin that I like more than Metallica. That will be a very fun pin.

#52 5 years ago

i really don't think so. it did not last long for me. i know people love it. path of dead is horrible in my opinion. call outs get annoying - did i mention path of dead
but in the end, play what you like and keep what you like. with the exception of some very rare games, you can always get back something you miss

here are my top 5 modern sterns

1 tron le
2 walking dead premium le
3 acdc premium or le
4 GotG premium or le
5 Iron Maiden pro for now

I just think these newer sterns are so much more immersive and they are only getting better. kinda hard to describe but they have the one more game element where tspp, lotr, spiderman, ... just don't. maybe they feel old now like an EM does.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from FarFromHeaven26:

Yep, I can't understand why Stern has been ignored at the museum. It is ludicrous for sure. And yes, I have seen flipper issues with The Wizard of Oz a few times there and recently a problem with Dialed In. (The Hobbit is there too meaning they have all three JJP machines with a certainly Pirates will join them) Mind you I love the JJP machines but can see what you mean about being cognizant of issues. I don't at present own any of those.

It's because the owner and the techs who work on the Silverball machines believe Stern machines are unreliable and the cost of replacement parts is excessive.

They still have a few Stern machines such as TSPP, Elvis and Sopranos.

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

It's because the owner and the techs who work on the Silverball machines believe Stern machines are unreliable and the cost of replacement parts is excessive.
They still have a few Stern machines such as TSPP, Elvis and Sopranos.

Mike, I visit there once every two weeks. They DO NOT have Elvis, The Sopranos nor the Simpsons, nor have they ever had them as far back as I can recall. They have ZERO Stern machines at present. Not one single Stern, probably for the very reason you astutely state regarding cost issues to maintain them, though because Stern has some great machines I mourn this decision.

#55 5 years ago

LOTR is a great game but it never really clicked with me. Same with TSPP. I can easily think of ten Sterns I'd rather have.

SW
Metallica
ACDC
WPT
IMVE
GOTG
BM66
ST
IMDN
GB

#56 5 years ago

Mike, I visit there once every two weeks. They DO NOT have Elvis, The Sopranos nor the Simpsons, not have they ever had them. They have ZERO Stern machines. Not one single Stern, probably for the very reason you astutely state regarding cost issues to maintain them.

I didn't realize that they no longer had those machines. They must have gotten rid of them in the last year or so because I played all of them there.

I have an office right on Cookman Ave. and used to go there quite a bit after having some pizza and a few drinks at Porta.

#57 5 years ago

I am also mildly surprised nobody has yet mentioned BATMAN66 as a favorite, though I am assuming some incomplete code issues (now resolved I am told) have affected this. It is a gorgeous machine and fans of the show including myself are tempted. The machine at the Allentown Pinfest this past weekend was pretty much impossible to get a chance at, but the Iron Maidens (around eight) were also taken at all times.

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I didn't realize that they no longer had those machines. They must have gotten rid of them in the last year or so because I played all of them there.
I have an office right on Cookman Ave. and used to go there quite a bit after having some pizza and a few drinks at Porta.

Fair enough Mike, I have to say I have been surprised they now have this new attitude, though I understand the reasons.

#59 5 years ago

My opinion; yes, it’s in a small group that could be be considered the best Stern Pin.
Thus far there is nothing I have played from Stern that I would put above it.

But how you like (or don’t like) the theme and the play of each specific machine makes a difference.
Mine may be an exception as it is super fast and challenging, it has a new playfield with an extra clearcoat and strong flippers. Play is very fast with speeds on some shots that at times can rival JM and TOM. Many games are short, with an occasional long game. I could see it being a drag at times if it played slower and every game took a long time.

#61 5 years ago

STLE and AC/DC are tied for number 1 in my opinion, but I guess I prefer Steve’s layouts. Nothing wrong with LOTR, but it’s a bit of a grind to play.

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Before I give my response to the LOTR question, I just want to say one thing about Stern games. They are approachable and instantly entertaining. I think that is what they do right over the other current manufacturers. They have the balance of being easy to jump on without knowing much about the ruleset, but then usually have many deeper layers to go for the tourney players or home owners. That is what Stern does best, other than quantity. JJP fails in the fact that it takes many games and especially home ownership to really appreciate their games.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I find Stern games the most fun to play. In a way, I am glad my collection is small, because I can go to a bar and play some pinball, have a good time, and not have to worry about the cabinet splitting, or other shitty quality issues. I think WOZ is a masterpiece, especially for when it came out, but I almost have no idea what i'm doing most of the time. I'm excited to see more games from different manufactures. It's in the best interest of pinball for their to be a lot of competition.

That being said. I love LOTR and wish I owned one. I tend to think there is no "best" of anything. People like different things. I can't see why AFM is so popular. Just not my thing, but it's a lot of other peoples.

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

No.
Who wants a game that never ends unless you are one of the best players on the planet?

I've seen statements like this before, and I always find them to be a bit confusing. The wizard mode is simply a goal to shoot for, and even when you reach it, the game doesn't "end" per se.

#64 5 years ago

LOTR doesn't click with me either. It just looks cheap to me on the surface and difficult to understand how to play. I tried getting into it and learning rules but just get bored. Not a fan of the whole medieval fantasy thing so maybe that's a big part of it. TSPP has more interest for me with fun theme, multiple flippers, mini playfield that actually does something, and just lots of features. Still not my favorite Stern, though. I would have to say that goes to MET. Artwork and theme not exactly my favorite style but they work great for a pinball theme. Band members do callouts and animations are top notch. Rules are very balanced with easy to understand basics for beginners and depth for advanced players. It's not hard to get to a CUI mode and feel like you accomplished something. Gameplay is fast and challenging without being too brutal like other Stern games (looking at you GB and TWD). Stern has been making these for what - 5 years now? No telling how many they sold but has to be the top seller or 2nd. That says something right there.

#65 5 years ago

If you're a Tolkien fan and a fan of the movies then yes. The theme integration is insane, every mode and multiball, call outs, etc. puts you right back into the movies.

If you're not a fan of the theme you probably don't feel its #1.

#66 5 years ago

Yep, I can't understand why Stern has been ignored at the museum. It is ludicrous for sure. And yes, I have seen flipper issues with The Wizard of Oz a few times there and recently a problem with Dialed In. (The Hobbit is there too meaning they have all three JJP machines with a certainly Pirates will join them) Mind you I love the JJP machines but can see what you mean about being cognizant of issues. I don't at present own any of those.

The Silverball Museum in Del Ray has a few Stern games.

I think their focus is on classics, which is great. It's not like it's too hard to find Stern games to play. Not so much a Drop a Card, Strange World, or TKO.

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The Silverball Museum in Del Ray has a few Stern games.
I think their focus is on classics, which is great. It's not like it's too hard to find Stern games to play. Not so much a Drop a Card, Strange World, or TKO.

Levi, I was hoping to hear that the Florida location (unlike the one in NJ) did have some Stern games, and am happy to learn this news from you. But yes, Stern games seem to be very well represented on location everywhere including at Modern Pinball in Manhattan and at Sunshine Laundromat in Brooklyn, two places I visit.

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

It just looks cheap to me on the surface

That's one I don't usually hear regarding LOTR. I'm curious what exactly gives you that impression and what other Stern games you're comparing it to (that doesn't look cheap)?

#69 5 years ago

Personally I'd rather a MET over LOTR right now, which is funny because when I first started out LOTR was my grail pin.

#70 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

That's one I don't usually hear regarding LOTR. I'm curious what exactly gives you that impression and what other Stern games you're comparing it to (that doesn't look cheap)?

Mostly the photoshop grainy artwork and the "path of adventure" feature. Balls just rolls down and falls off in different places. Things just look thrown together. In general, I find most Stern pins a bit cheep looking. I started out as a B/W snob but once I started to play Stern games I found most of them to be pretty fun. Basically learned not to judge a book by it's cover when it comes to pins. Latest example of that is SW. Really not impressed with the look of it at launch but once I started to play it I loved it. Super fun game.

#71 5 years ago

Owned the L.E and sold it after 2 months. It's definitely a good game but lengthy game times do ruin it for me. The overall art package looks nice but it suffers from Sterns Photoshop era issues compared to the current games. I think Met and TWD are easily better and maybe some other Sterns top it as well.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Mostly the photoshop grainy artwork

I'll have to give you that. The photoshop art was pretty much the Stern standard up until Met.

#73 5 years ago

LOTR is the nicest stern game with the cointaker LEDs package,a LED package was put together for LOTR and man you talk about beautiful colors and well thought out.a true beauty indeed

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

+1
This is precisely why I sold mine. I loved the game, but it just sat there most of the time not being played.

Same here. The long ball times do have an impact on how often I would fire up the game. I started asking myself if I really wanted to dedicate the amount of time that a good game of LotR might take, so I found myself not playing as often. For several months the one thing that kept me playing was the thought of finally getting to Valinor, but once I did that, the motivation to play was reduced quite a bit.

That said, I will always consider LOTR one of the best pins out there overall. There are very few pins that have better theme integration than LOTR, and personally I think the theme is superb. The ruleset is one of the best, and it helps significantly with that theme integration. Also, this was a time when Stern could actually use call outs from the actual movie. And man, this pin probably has some of the best call outs on any Stern pin ever, including the custom voice work that was done. The center ring magnet is a great toy and it is used well.

Destroying the Ring *never* gets old, and that is one thing that also would motivate me to keep playing despite the long ball times. I've owned LOTR 3 times (including an LE) so the pin obviously appeals to me.

#75 5 years ago

I am also mildly surprised nobody has yet mentioned BATMAN66 as a favorite, though I am assuming some incomplete code issues (now resolved I am told) have affected this. It is a gorgeous machine and fans of the show including myself are tempted. The machine at the Allentown Pinfest this past weekend was pretty much impossible to get a chance at, but the Iron Maidens (around eight) were also taken at all times.

Batman66 can’t hold LOTR’s jock. LOTR has WAY better toys and layout and despite all the TV show clips and callouts, LOTR has better theme integration and immersion. AND call outs!

And while Lyman is certainly putting a lot into BM66, those rules can’t touch LOTR’s. It’s Keefer’s masterpiece.

And unless the people complaining about long ball times are getting to TABA regularly, finishing MBs and receiving gifts from the elves....play better! The game rewards good play. If you’re just playing grab ass all day then by all means, sell the game.

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Batman66 can’t hold LOTR’s jock. LOTR has WAY better toys and layout and despite all the TV show clips and callouts, LOTR has better theme integration and immersion. AND call outs!
And while Lyman is certainly putting a lot into BM66, those rules can’t touch LOTR’s. It’s Keefer’s masterpiece.
And unless the people complaining about long ball times are getting to TABA regularly, finishing MBs and receiving gifts from the elves....play better! The game rewards good play. If you’re just playing grab ass all day then by all means, sell the game.

I should have mentioned TABA in my post. Such a great (mini wizard?) mode. The music for that mode is so distinct from the rest in the game, there is just no mistaking the fact that you are in TABA.

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

It’s Keefer’s masterpiece

yes it really is and one of a kind gem,i do hear it a lot from previous owners that they wished they still had their LOTR not because its going up in value its the gameplay they miss

#78 5 years ago

The callouts are some of the best! Suuuper jackpot whaahaha!! Plus on the rare occasion that you take down the Balrog. You shall not pass!!

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

The callouts are some of the best! Suuuper jackpot whaahaha!! Plus on the rare occasion that you take down the Balrog. You shall not pass!!

yes it really gets your blood pumping

#80 5 years ago

I own many great Stern pins and incuding LotR which has among the best rules and features and theme.

#81 5 years ago

Stern's best? IMHO Yes.

The 2 flippers give it simplicity.
The rules give it complexity.
The Ring and Balrog give it "a toy to bash."
The call-outs give it instruction.
The music & sound give it drama.
The artwork gives it attraction.
The depth gives it a challenge.
The theme gives it familiarity.
The reliability gives it longevity.
The animations give it extra "coolness."

LOTR is one of those rare combinations. It truly is.

#82 5 years ago

Tron is my favorite game of all time.
LOTR I’ve owned, and currently own and it’s definitely in my top ten games of all time. When I come back to it after not playing it for a long time, I’m reminded how epic it truly is. It’s lightning in a Gomez bottle. The shot layouts, code, sounds and callouts, all tops.

With that said the game is maddening too. I’ve yet to reach Valinor, but have had the ball in the ring with Valinor waiting on the other side, even hit the ball...but it didn’t free from the magnets grip.
Someday.

#83 5 years ago

YouTotallyDoSimplyWalkIntoMordor (resized).pngYouTotallyDoSimplyWalkIntoMordor (resized).png

#84 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

With that said the game is maddening too. I’ve yet to reach Valinor, but have had the ball in the ring with Valinor waiting on the other side, even hit the ball...but it didn’t free from the magnets grip.
Someday.

My one that got away story:

I didn't know the exact requirements to qualify Valinor. I thought I had to complete TABA, turns out you only have to start it.

In that game, I had everything else completed and was in DTR. It was a long game and the flippers were struggling. I got six or so shots at the ring but none of them had enough juice. I hadn't completed TABA so I thought I still had a long way to go to restart it. So I basically gave up shooting the ring. Bricked a ramp shot. Game over.

Shortly after I actually read the rules and realized just how close I was.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-is-valinor-started#post-284574

#85 5 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

My one that got away story:
I didn't know the exact requirements to qualify Valinor. I thought I had to complete TABA, turns out you only have to start it.
In that game, I had everything else completed and was in DTR. It was a long game and the flippers were struggling. I got six or so shots at the ring but none of them had enough juice. I hadn't completed TABA so I thought I still had a long way to go to restart it. So I basically gave up shooting the ring. Bricked a ramp shot. Game over.
Shortly after I actually read the rules and realized just how close I was.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-is-valinor-started#post-284574

I find the hardest thing to do is, start fellowship again. It’s a lot of ring shots to qualify it again, so even if you beat that multi ball, you’re going to (almost definitely) need to start it again manually.
(It’s basically spotted at game start, just hit each shot)
I’m still not exactly sure what even qualifies a ring flashing for each character on fellowship

#86 5 years ago

I played LOTR for the first time at Pinfest last year. It was a stunning example of the game. I loved it and it would at the top of my list of Stern games to own IMO. Maybe one day.

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

I own a lot of Stern's considered in the running and change my favorite per mood often. My current take with IMDN still in honeymoon:
MET > IMDN > LOTR > TWD > ACDC > TSPP > TRON > TREK
Top 5 flux a lot, ask me tomorrow and TWD could be on top.

Just curious why you like Metallica over Iron Maiden as deciding between the two

#88 5 years ago

The main thing I like about Stern as I believe they create great flow in games compared to other company’s still trying to find or create in games. LOTR, SM, Star Trek, Metallica, Star Wars, Maiden seem to all have it. Maybe others I am missing but just off top of my head.

#89 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I agree with the above comment saying LOTR is "one of Stern's best." Hard to have a clear winner when it is all subjective. But I think most would agree that LOTR is in that top tier of Stern's best to date.

Well said. It is subjective. I happen to really love LOTR, and I'd say it is their best game (I'm on my second copy). But I don't turn to it all the time, because it is a longer playing game. Plus I have to be in the mood for it. I remember when I got my first one, I'd play obsessively. Over and over trying to get farther. Each game, I'd have a strategy. Sometimes I'd play to complete multiballs. Others, it was just destroy the ring this time. And still other times it would be TABA, or finishing modes. LOTR has so much going for it. But sometimes you just want the brutality of Iron Man... at which point I play Iron Man.

In LOTR, it is just the integration of the theme, and some of the best rules ever written in a pinball machine. Does that make it the best? I think so, but we all need to decide that for ourselves.

#90 5 years ago

I truly wish people would stop with all the superlatives.

"Truly" and "greatest" don't work together. Subjective opinion and truth are mutually exclusive.

And, a game that requires a commitment of at least a half hour to press Start? Then everything doesn't fall together, again, as usual, are you ready to try again and fall short again? Some "greatest!"

#91 5 years ago

I’m actually gonna say yes. Even tho I got tired of it after a couple years, LOTR really does tick all the boxes. It’s fun but deep, looks good, has great call outs and music and other than playing a little long and maybe flipper fade doesn’t seem to have any real issues.

I’d say Metallica, AC/DC, Spider-Man and TRON have very serious claims to the title of Greatest Stern too tho.

#92 5 years ago

For me, it isn't. Id sell it before my Met Premium, GB Premium or Spiderman. It is a great game though.

#93 5 years ago

Nope .... not for me owned three, two HUO and one new in box. Id rather shoot myself than hear " path of the dead " in my home again.

#94 5 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I truly wish people would stop with all the superlatives.
"Truly" and "greatest" don't work together. Subjective opinion and truth are mutually exclusive.
And, a game that requires a commitment of at least a half hour to press Start? Then everything doesn't fall together, again, as usual, are you ready to try again and fall short again? Some "greatest!"

Dan, I used the word "truly" as a prelude to "greatest" to qualify the latter term. The entire point of this thread is to attract opinions that either condone the hype or reject it. It seems just about everyone has honored this strategy as the responses have confirmed. There can NEVER be truth, everything is subjective. I thought that is always clear when assessing art in any terms. if someone truly loves a pinball machine or any other work of art they are well within their rights to apply superlatives, in fact I'd like to think using them shows extent. There are some on this thread who reject these sentiments and that is fair enough and welcomed here as well in this informal survey.

#95 5 years ago

You meant it as emphasis. I get it. But "greatest" is already emphatic, so it didn't need further qualification.

Unnecessary adverbs are just bad writing, as any writer will tell you.

I truly hope you have a very very super duper day.

#96 5 years ago

LOTR was the best modern pin to be release UP TO THAT POINT IN TIME. However, it plays very long, has a couple of poorly designed mechs, and is far from the best Stern has to offer any longer.

Has it been "passed up" because Stern hired better designers and up'd their game? At this point, probably so.

If you put TWD or MET next to LOTR, LOTR looks and feels dated by the standards set by the pinball industry in general along with those that play pinball.

LOTR set the standard for a while. That torch has been passed along. It's a fantastic design in many ways but designs and fun factors move along with the times and that helps to keep games fresh and timeless. I can name a lot more games since LOTR that do not measure up to it but a few that were released after LOTR are certainly better games and have higher replay value.

#97 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

LOTR was the best modern pin to be release UP TO THAT POINT IN TIME. However, it plays very long, has a couple of poorly designed mechs, and is far from the best Stern has to offer.
Has it been "passed up" because Stern hired better designers and up'd their game? At this point, probably so. If you put TWD or MET next to LOTR, LOTR looks and feels dated by the standards set by the pinball industry in general along with those that play pinball.
LOTR set the standard for a while. That torch has been passed along.

MET will play very very long. I've gotten to End of the Line, and it took forever (200 plus hits to the captive ball alone) Either game can be flipped for fun, or, take the journey down the rabbit hole. MET is regarded as a great pin, but as ''dated'' as LOTR may feel, I think LOTR is a better overall game.

#98 5 years ago

You may be overlooking quite a bit. Any member here could start listing massive improvements in lighting and software design that Stern has made standard since LOTR (cabinet construction and clear coat/insert issue jokes aside). The stuff just didn't exist and is missing from games released before the pro/prem/LE game models.

This is just like comparing pinball games from 1980 or 1992 with games from 2018. There really is no fair comparison. Times change and stuff gets better integrated man.

"Better" for you? Ok, I agree with that. Better for the masses... I don't know about that one. I don't think a LOTR would appeal to nearly as many patrons in a barcade as Star Trek, Star Wars, Kiss, or Iron Maiden. BEFORE OR AFTER they are forced to play LOTR. You could put LOTR on free play in all it's incandescent GI glory and those other 4 Sterns next to it and they would still kill on location.

Putting that scenario together makes no more sense than comparing pins from 2003/04 with games from 2016/17/18, stating one is better than the other. Better in which ways... design, earnings, sales, replay value, secondary market sales, audit/ops management, collectability, ect.

Answer this question for me. In your opinion, when LOTR was released, what pin did it surpass as the best up to THAT point in pinball history?

#99 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

You may be overlooking quite a bit. Any member here could start listing massive improvements in lighting and software design that Stern has made standard since LOTR (cabinet construction and clear coat/insert issue jokes aside). The stuff just didn't exist and is missing from games released before the pro/prem/LE game models.
This is just like comparing pinball games from 1980 or 1992 with games from 2018. There really is no fair comparison. Times change and stuff gets better integrated man.
"Better" for you? Ok, I agree with that. Better for the masses... I don't know about that one. I don't think a LOTR would appeal to nearly as many patrons in a barcode as Star Trek, Star Wars, Kiss, or Iron Maiden. BEFORE OR AFTER they are forced to play LOTR. You could put LOTR on free play in all it's incandescent GI glory and those other 4 Sterns next to it and they would still kill on location.
Putting that scenario together makes no more sense than comparing pins from 2003/04 with games from 2016/17/18, stating one is better than the other. Better in which ways... design, earnings, sales, replay value, secondary market sales, audit/ops management, collectability, ect.
Answer this question for me. In your opinion, when LOTR was released, what pin did it surpass as the best up to THAT point in pinball history?

Half of this argument isn't entirely fair, as MET is still a newish pin, certainly fresher on the scene, while LOTR has been played and pumped more times than a prostitute in the red light district. One obviously has more of a desire to be played more by the masses, it's newer, and they're what, 11 years apart?

As for surpassing, I would say it surpassed all of them at that point. Pinball went the way of the dinosaurs, and out popped this creation. Think of what came right before this from Stern, what was it, Monopoly?
I don't know, you could argue that some WPC pins are ''better'' pins, that's all subjective to personal taste. As far as it not living up to it's earning potential, MET will get there someday, give it another decade. Maybe people won't want to pump quarters in it anymore, maybe they will but it doesn't mean it wasn't one of the top games.
LOTR is 15 years old, and I've nearly owned them all and played the snot out of each release. In my opinion, it IS one of the top ten games ever made. Metallica is not to me. Might be in my top 15-20 though.

#100 5 years ago

The reason TSPP is better than LOTR, is you don't have to play for an eternity to reach the point where it is a new challenge for long term owners.

Just start and finish the modes without timing out or draining. If you can do it you are rewarded with super jackpot value shots to blow up your score. Ther more you complete, the better the value. It's an attainable challenge from the first plunge. Throw in double scoring the shots and it adds even more short term challenge. It ain't about completing the multiballs like LOTR.

The beauty is you don't have to "earn the opportunity" for something cool to occur by playing for 30+ minutes. (But if that's what you like. TSPP beats LOTR in the depth dept too.)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
$ 39.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
10,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 169 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-lord-of-the-rings-truly-sterns-greatest-pinball-machine-ever/page/2?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.