5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20141206_150719 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

For those of you that have owned linked NBA Fastbreak machines, was it worth it? I've read reports that it's awesome and read other reports that the scoring is messed up or it's boring. I have 3 young boys and the whole family generally loves competition (wife included). I have the option between that or a single fastbreak and another machine.

#2 5 years ago

It’s worth it imo. It’s like nba jam under glass, it’s a great party or multiplayer game

#3 5 years ago

It's pretty fun me and a friend i have always play the linked NBA each year at Replay FX.

#4 5 years ago

D&D Pinball in Tucson has 2 linked Fastbreaks. It's a very popular setup and often when I see people play it, they are playing it paired. More often than not, they play it multiple times like that. You can still play as a single player with the linked games, and we do for league every few months when NBA's turn comes up.

#5 5 years ago

If you have space I'd say go for it. Alot of fun even for non pinball players.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

If you have space I'd say go for it. Alot of fun even for non pinball players.

Exactly. If you have the space, totally worth it.

#7 5 years ago

Certainly worth it if you bring them to shows, they will be a hit. Other than for that purpose: anything other than a huge private collection I would pass though.

#8 5 years ago

I have a linked set in my game room and they are a blast.

20141206_150719 (resized).jpg20141206_150719 (resized).jpg
#9 5 years ago

I had just one and it was a blast! Traded it to my local arcade so I could still play it. I’d definitely get one, two linked are even better!

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

It’s worth it imo. It’s like nba jam under glass, it’s a great party or multiplayer game

Hahaha! Really? Double thumbed downed for this?
Seriously, the tournament folks at Pintastic New England show had linked fast breaks, and we all got together to try and beat the high scores as team mates, combining our scores that other people put up together as a team. With the announcer call outs, we remarked how it did feel like nba jam. It’s a great game linked, lots of fun.

Couple of sour pusses right there!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Robbinsville, NJ
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

5,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 29.95
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-linked-nba-fastbreak-worth-it?hl=pduffy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.