Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 109 posts
  • 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Astropin
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Is less better?”

• Yes 71 votes
      49%
    • No 73 votes
      51%

(144 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

billyidol.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#75 9 years ago

Less is more when you don't have enough space, and you have to tell yourself less is more.

#83 9 years ago
    Quoted from ccotenj:

knowing me, i'd end up with a bunch of them that all had issues that i'd never get around to...

Shit that's the truth...I've got 8 and most of them need a little love. But if I had space for 30, I'd have 30. If I only played 10 of them, then 20 would need no work. Meaning at least 66% of my machines would be in perfect shape...which is a much better average than now.

#86 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_erie:

I thought this way exactly.

If I get enough to realize I'm wrong that's a great problem to have.

#91 9 years ago

Probably not...Just bought a new house to get more room and basically out of it already

Quoted from ccotenj:

made the case for 30 machines over 8... since i have 8 as well, and only 50% of them work perfectly... 2 others are taken apart (and have been for TOO long), and 2 others that haven't begun rehab yet... so 66% is definitely better than 50%...

Ummm....I thought this was shop class

#92 9 years ago
    Quoted from Manbearpig:

If I took the ball bowler, pool table, arcade games, and furniture out of my basement that would be tons of room. I bet I could fit 30-35 machines easily in my basement. /blockquote>

Yeah that stuff takes up a lot of room. That's why when I bought my house the first thing I did was call my friend and tell him he could have the pool table for free as long as it was gone quick.

#97 9 years ago

Yeah if I had room I would have kept it too...just too much real estate.

Def agree with Ball bowler before Skee Ball...way more fun.

#99 9 years ago
    Quoted from ccotenj:

now i just have to actually move... which sadly, isn't happening anytime soon...

You'll get there...takes awhile though that's for sure. Then you get the pleasure of having your games tucked away for a long ass time and then fixing them to play correctly. Always something

1 month later
    #107 9 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

... and yet I bought a SWE1 last weekend...

I'm sorry for your lose.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-less-better?tu=TheLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.