Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 292 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

93b0033d79988649ddb3e8dc5e0640c05a5b69d1 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20210127-005335_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-004857_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-004718_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-004657_Chrome (resized).jpg
    58AA9C38-B5B3-4BA2-8476-6281BD770812 (resized).jpeg
    David Byrne (resized).jpg
    zzzzzGryzz (resized).png
    Kaneda (resized).png
    4F49EB25-6902-4028-B66E-C4358086FC99 (resized).jpeg
    86EDB575-BC1D-417D-BE9C-29EDDE689B84 (resized).jpeg
    giphy (2).gif
    E9EE9A91-768C-4823-9C10-B8528ACE37AD (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3363 (resized).jpg
    giphy.gif
    images (2) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#77 3 years ago

I look forward to the day we don’t have to hear about it anymore. It was nice when the name wasn’t brought up here and his fanboys had their own little club to gush over him.

#156 3 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Here’s a very simple solution to those of you that bitch and moan:
    Don’t listen
    It’s that simple. I have no idea why anyone would waste their time thinking about, aggregating over, or listening to Kaneda if they find him so repulsive. It’s just a podcast!!!
    get over it

I listened to half of a "show," and not since. It was just nice not having to see threads pop up about him when the name was banished. Yeah, I know... don't read them....

#172 3 years ago
    Quoted from zpinman370:

OMG - who cares about his drama it's not like there isn't enough to go around on Pinside anyway. Besides it's good listening AND informative for the most part.
    Way better than those shills that play with barnyard animals and can't sing worth a damn

Informative... LMAO!

Right, so is CNN.

#173 3 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Here's what I like about Kaneda:
    1) He's flawed, has made mistakes (like we all have), and he has apologized and made efforts to change. in other words: he's human. Not easy to do in the public.
    2) He has some very sharp and witty comments.
    3) He has some great analysis and commentary when it comes the business-side of matters. Is it always correct? Maybe not, but it's entertaining.
    4) He isn't afraid to say exactly what he's thinking. Again, right thoughts or wrong thoughts, that's much easier said than done.
    5) He seems to have his daily priorities in order... (at least they generally seem to align with mine)
    6) He likes the spotlight and isn't afraid to admit it. It's not like every other content creator doesn't want attention.
    7) I like the fact that he's a bit of a rogue when it comes to podcasting. I don't always agree with his conclusions or game reviews, but I also don't always agree with the conclusions or reviews of a lot of the knuckleheads that live on this website.
    8 ) Can be extremely entertaining
    I wish the guy well. I also wish that haters would stop flaming the guy with personal. It's lame... throwing rocks in a glass house.

Here's what I like about Kaneda:

1 week later
    #225 3 years ago

This is even pathetic for a Kaneda thread.....

1 month later
    #275 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Personally I don't think Kaneda should be banned from Pinside or anyone else for that matter. I don't think Twitter should be banning people either. When you look around on social media its very hard to stray away from people hating on each other, fighting, calling someone out, and everything between. Which is why I'm totally ignoring social media its just a war zone. I honestly think its unhealthy to watch the news or read social media no matter what side of the fence you're on. But when you start banning people where does it start and where does it stop?
    Look on pinside there are plenty of people you don't like or don't agree with we see it on this site daily. Someone wants to sell their POTC for 20k and that person gets lit up like a Christmas tree by someone. Why? If you don't like it ignore it.
    So who cares if you don't like my posts then don't read them. You don't like Kanada trashing something or going off about something WHO CARES skip it.
    We all choose to read something or engage in a debate or disagreement. If he's on the site and he gets into more arguments who cares. Words never hurt anyone actions do. Let him back into the ring I'll take him on if I disagree with him. If he's just blabbering about whatever I can also choose to scroll past it.
    Simple. Don't ban anyone its just not the right way in my opinion.

You haven't been around long enough to have experienced it. He should be banned.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-kaneda-gone-again?tu=yzfguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.