Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 292 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

93b0033d79988649ddb3e8dc5e0640c05a5b69d1 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20210127-005335_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-004857_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-004718_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-004657_Chrome (resized).jpg
    58AA9C38-B5B3-4BA2-8476-6281BD770812 (resized).jpeg
    David Byrne (resized).jpg
    zzzzzGryzz (resized).png
    Kaneda (resized).png
    4F49EB25-6902-4028-B66E-C4358086FC99 (resized).jpeg
    86EDB575-BC1D-417D-BE9C-29EDDE689B84 (resized).jpeg
    giphy (2).gif
    E9EE9A91-768C-4823-9C10-B8528ACE37AD (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3363 (resized).jpg
    giphy.gif
    images (2) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djsolzs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#17 3 years ago

Damn what is wrong with people stop attacking this guy

#33 3 years ago

Might not have been the podcast - could have been live streaming. Seemed very interested in knowing who Ballpin is - the rants I have seen this guy go on about Kman. I didnt hear anything suspect in his podcasts either

#54 3 years ago

I’m not the one posting the rants about him you are.. and here you are in the Kaneda thread again. Just saying. I’m not dragging you in to anything you been in it

Quoted from BallPin:

Are you serious? Stop dragging me into his mess, first everyone calls me Kaneda, now somehow I'm on his podcast? WTF? I can't believe this Kman guy is still talking about me? Literally, I was mad at him like 3-4 months ago for not giving me credit for a news bit he copied from me. I called him out, he got mad I called him out. End of story. The fact that he's still hanging onto that is surprising. I don't listen to his stuff, it doesn't appeal to me, it was too negative and toxic for me to listen to, not my cup of tea, so I moved on. That's what men do. I can't believe he's still milking our 3-4 month old small tif into current podcasts. Leave me out of his drama. Don't drag me into that mess, I'm not interested. I also don't understand how there is drama over pinball..smacking a steel ball around brings this much anger out of people? It's weird. Someone posted that they called his work or threatened him, that's complete bullshit, and a huge coward move. I will say this, IF someone indeed did that, then you are worse than anything Kaneda has ever done, think about that! It's f'in pinball, who cares! Move on with your lives, he's just a podcaster for pinball for Gods sake, and if you don't like the guy, don't listen to him. It's easy. As much as I don't care for the guy, I will stand against personal attacks against him. I refuse to get dragged further into the drama and this will be the last time I say the word "Kaneda" again.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djsolzs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-kaneda-gone-again?tu=djsolzs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.