Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 292 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

93b0033d79988649ddb3e8dc5e0640c05a5b69d1 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20210127-005335_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-004857_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-004718_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-004657_Chrome (resized).jpg
    58AA9C38-B5B3-4BA2-8476-6281BD770812 (resized).jpeg
    David Byrne (resized).jpg
    zzzzzGryzz (resized).png
    Kaneda (resized).png
    4F49EB25-6902-4028-B66E-C4358086FC99 (resized).jpeg
    86EDB575-BC1D-417D-BE9C-29EDDE689B84 (resized).jpeg
    giphy (2).gif
    E9EE9A91-768C-4823-9C10-B8528ACE37AD (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3363 (resized).jpg
    giphy.gif
    images (2) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#24 3 years ago

damn - so dumb.

anyone who has his recent podcasts (as of last week and on maybe) - send me a pm. Would like to listen to them - was planning on catching-up this weekend.

I guess those facebook videos from this week or gone for good too?

#85 3 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

If you just want a summary of activity... just read twip.

I like twip.

That isn't a replacement and for people that get it, that's obvious

People are so dumb - attacking a pinball podcaster. It's freaking pinball. So stupid.

#135 3 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

They said they want a summary of whats going on. Thats twip. If thats not enough and still need this monologue of a posers “thoughts” then you arent just looking for news... but instead subscribing for an ill informed view of the world... but says things you want to hear... so suck it up. He’s proven over and over the lack of knowledge or credibility... so if you tune in for the “take on things”... you’ve picked horrible views

Yes as expected you don't get it. Not surprised. What is a fact though is that he has real news that actually happens and that's really interesting to hear what might happen before it does

Most importantly he's not a schill.

Quoted from underlord:

Wouldn’t try if I were you Delt. You were mentioned quite exclusively Amigo.
    If you hadn’t heard just be sure to wear your flack jacket.

Yeah him and I were texting earlier. I thought his comment was hilarious. I was laughing when listening to it. We both speak our minds and I always appreciate that. I was truly checking out the market and told himi liked what I found!

#146 3 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Non-sense. You realize why people like him get leaks right? Because people feed him the details they want out.
    You all act like he's the big investigative reporter exposing what you the listener needs to know! He's manipulated and plays games to pump his own image. The sides he takes are shaped largely by how people treat him. Lack of objectivity is just like being a shill. Distorted, manipulated, and played. People portray him as some 'consumer advocate'... why? Because he rants online? Pfft.
    People's need to share and get leaks out has always preceded Chris.. and they will always be there after as well. The only difference is when there is someone who is willing to post it publicly for all to see.. and those come and go like the tides.

If you think people believe Chris is an investigator reporter, you're more lost than I originally thought. Chris is a leaker of what he hears and that info isn't given by the rest bc those folks are all pinball manufacturing ass kissers.

So yes I like to hear about that info, don't respect schills and find him entertaining. It's as simple as that and I suspect many who like him feel the same.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-kaneda-gone-again?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.