Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 292 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

93b0033d79988649ddb3e8dc5e0640c05a5b69d1 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20210127-005335_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-004857_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-004718_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-004657_Chrome (resized).jpg
    58AA9C38-B5B3-4BA2-8476-6281BD770812 (resized).jpeg
    David Byrne (resized).jpg
    zzzzzGryzz (resized).png
    Kaneda (resized).png
    4F49EB25-6902-4028-B66E-C4358086FC99 (resized).jpeg
    86EDB575-BC1D-417D-BE9C-29EDDE689B84 (resized).jpeg
    giphy (2).gif
    E9EE9A91-768C-4823-9C10-B8528ACE37AD (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3363 (resized).jpg
    giphy.gif
    images (2) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#171 3 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

And my favorite part, you know he is reading every one of these posts and taking names down for his next dramatic episode.

I hope he talks about me. I'm so lonely.

1 week later
    #215 3 years ago

...aaaand Christmas comes early.

Kaneda (resized).pngKaneda (resized).png
    #217 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Well, if Graysonsdad really did write that to you through pinside messenger or in a post, then that's basically an immediate ban, or at least a temp-ban. So I'd report him and forward his messages to a mod. Also, if you don't know why some people hate Kaneda, then you need to do a little research. Kaneda's basically said and done the same things that you complain about others doing to you. If you do some research, you can uncover a lot of awful things that he did.
    Kaneda may be a bigger/nicer person these days, but it still doesn't change the fact that he was throwing drinks in people's faces at the NYC Pinball Championships as recently as a couple years ago. That does tend to give one a bad rep.
    I like, but don't love, his podcast. And I think K's mellowed a lot lately. So I personally like him well enough, but I get why others don't.

He actually did write that: you can see the screen shot in the Next Stern Pin thread. Totally uncalled for...I don't care what you think about another person. But he's a guy that doesn't seem very happy based on his posts. Gotta feel badly for Grayson.

Some people need to remember that karma's a bitch.

#221 3 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

TLDR: Definitly special k.

I do find it interesting that he posts his "final" post (but not really) in the Kaneda thread rather than the thread where the offending comment originated. Why show up here to punch out?

1 month later
    #281 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

I understand and appreciate your opinion and you're entitled to it. I won't call you names for your opinion or send you downvotes like a little 5 year old. I'm merely saying that on these forums you can choose to ignore or engage in anything you want. Everyone has an opinion we're seeing that on a daily basis in the news, and social media. When do we start fact checking the news, or silencing people for their opinions, who chooses who's right or wrong?
    Dangerous road to travel down. With that being said I understand Kaneda made a lot of problems for many people, I respect that. But the best way to silence someone isn't to ban them, its to ignore them. He started his own podcast which is the biggest on the scene so no one actually silenced his opinion by banning him from this website. Again don't like something ignore it and move on.
    There are so many awesome topics on pinside that you can choose to ignore the garbage. Again mute point he's never being allowed back so just overall pointless conversation.

As soon as you're the butt of his podcast jokes or the target of his online threats, you might feel differently. Been there, done that. I choose to take your advice and ignore his existence now. You'd be well-served to do the same.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-kaneda-gone-again?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.