Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 292 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

93b0033d79988649ddb3e8dc5e0640c05a5b69d1 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20210127-005335_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-004857_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-004718_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-004657_Chrome (resized).jpg
    58AA9C38-B5B3-4BA2-8476-6281BD770812 (resized).jpeg
    David Byrne (resized).jpg
    zzzzzGryzz (resized).png
    Kaneda (resized).png
    4F49EB25-6902-4028-B66E-C4358086FC99 (resized).jpeg
    86EDB575-BC1D-417D-BE9C-29EDDE689B84 (resized).jpeg
    giphy (2).gif
    E9EE9A91-768C-4823-9C10-B8528ACE37AD (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3363 (resized).jpg
    giphy.gif
    images (2) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Haymaker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#2 3 years ago

wow you're right. Somebody must not have liked his Gary Stern interview. Maybe somebody contacted his job again? Thats a real scum bag move, I don't care if you like a guy or not. Nothing he has done warrants that type of thing.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from monte_:

I have not listened for over a week now. I missed it.

It was an interview with a random guy named Gary Stern who had little to no connection with pinball. He remembered playing some in his youth. It was actually a pretty good interview though. I enjoyed it. It was nice to get some perspective from an outsider

#11 3 years ago

Someone did indeed threaten his livelyhood again. Just had it confirmed by Chris. Whoever you are, you're a real asshole and you should be ashamed.

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Again?? I hope this rat is found and ends up spitting his teeth out like Chiclets!

Yep, he said it wasn't worth it and he had to shut everything down. You have to be a pretty sad individual to stoop that low. I know he really enjoyed having the podcast as a creative outlet, but hes got plenty of other good things in life to focus on, so he'll be allright. Still sucks.

#187 3 years ago

Sounds like he just took everything down temporarily to cover his bases. I know people who dislike him think its all a game to drum up more attention but ya'll need to take off the tinfoil hats. I know for a fact his company has fired people over what they did on podcasts before, so I don't blame him for being careful. Granted what happened to the other guy was way more egregious, but it was still bullshit.

Even if the conspiracy theorists are right (they aren't) I don't care, I would still tune in because its quality content. I get why some people don't like him. Theres a lot of things I don't like that are well liked by many people too but I don't go around throwing temper tantrums because of it. If you like the content, then keep listening. If you don't, then don't listen. Its pretty easy

#210 3 years ago

lmao ok thats pretty funny

1 week later
    #243 3 years ago

If I was Ballpin and I truly wasn't Kaneda, I would have just taken a picture of myself or some sort of proof to piss off all the people who were being jerks. Kinda suss.

Regardless if it was or wasn't Kaneda, I don't care who it is, those types of comments that were sent to him way cross the line and are gross and shouldn't be tolerated here. Thats coming from me, a guy who loves edgy humor and being inappropriate. Not cool.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Haymaker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-kaneda-gone-again?tu=Haymaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.