Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

73C5379D-1210-4F2D-A5C2-AD2C20160FC1 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 5.13.03 PM (resized).png

This topic is closed.

#1 2 years ago

Looking at the quote from Pinball News....

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 5.13.03 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-11-19 at 5.13.03 PM (resized).png
    #3 2 years ago

I see, I see.

Thanks, it looks like he may be entering another sentence or released....TBD

8 months later
    #4 1 year ago

Got curious about this tonight so decided to check- still locked up , next opportunity for parole is late in 2023 but I doubt he will get it.

73C5379D-1210-4F2D-A5C2-AD2C20160FC1 (resized).jpeg73C5379D-1210-4F2D-A5C2-AD2C20160FC1 (resized).jpeg
    #5 1 year ago

There is only one cure for his sickness. I choose not to post it.

#6 1 year ago

That and maybe chemical castration.

#7 1 year ago

Let him rot

#8 1 year ago

If he is serving up to life he should be in a real prison. That's Taylorville a minimum security protective custody prison. Those protective custody prisons protect the inmates. He's getting off very easy.

#9 1 year ago

Unfortunately, these types of crimes don’t don’t get a ton of time.

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

Unfortunately, these types of crimes don’t don’t get a ton of time.

And sadly they usually don't get tossed into the general population either.

LTG : (

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Needs to happen. Usually sorts itself out that way.

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Because they know they would be killed. That shit is a definite death sentence in gen pop

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

Because they know they would be killed. That shit is a definite death sentence in gen pop

The lucky ones in the first month.

The unlucky ones last for some years.

LTG : )

#14 1 year ago

Anyone that takes advantage of children, has no place in this world. Fucking disgusting.

#15 1 year ago

If you guys truly mean what you say boycott all his pins. Fucking disgusting him & his sickness but really the fucking legal system for releasing this predator.

#16 1 year ago

When I sold my Ghostbusters LE, there was a big weight lifted off of my shoulders.

I'll never own another one of his pins.

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from acedanger:

If you guys truly mean what you say boycott all his pins. Fucking disgusting him & his sickness but really the fucking legal system for releasing this predator.

I hold him accountable not his pins and can compartmentalize the two. CFTBL is a classic and challenging.

#18 1 year ago

I agree with what someone told me. His pins were not just his. He was a member on a team that made his pins. So I feel the same was...I hold him accountable.

#19 1 year ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

I hold him accountable not his pins and can compartmentalize the two. CFTBL is a classic and challenging.

Ya I agree; but after knowing what you know now... doesn't it make your skin crawl. Not for me just because of this I'd never own any of his pins.

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

Don’t forget all the other people who put a lot of hard work into those machines too.

I’ll bet you could find some questionable people who designed my kitchen and household appliances among other things.

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from acedanger:

Ya I agree; but after knowing what you know now... doesn't it make your skin crawl. Not for me just because of this I'd never own any of his pins.

I’ve had to be in the same room as people a lot worse than him (and knowing what they did) and that will make you want to vomit.

Makes having a few boxes of wood with flippers much more tolerable.

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from acedanger:

If his actions even remotely came to mind when I play my GB, maybe I'd understand, but I don't think of him at all...if anything, I think of Zombie Yeti and Ernie Hudson, as those are the aspects I'm seeing and hearing most that are unavoidable to me.

Also, boycotting Trudeau's games at this point does no further damage to him, so it would only restrict the enthusiasts that enjoy the games he happened to be a part of.

#23 1 year ago
    Quoted from Medisinyl:

If his actions even remotely came to mind when I play my GB, maybe I'd understand, but I don't think of him at all...if anything, I think of Zombie Yeti and Ernie Hudson, as those are the aspects I'm seeing and hearing most that are unavoidable to me.
    Also, boycotting Trudeau's games at this point does no further damage to him, so it would only restrict the enthusiasts that enjoy the games he happened to be a part of.

Well said. When I play the machines he designed I think about the license, I think about other times I played the machine and had a good score. A couple of his games I played many years ago I think about the good old days.

I don’t sit and dwell on the person who decided this is where the ramp and posts go on the playfield.

I have at least 3 titles that he was involved with and there’s more that I hope to add to the collection.

JT should never be a free man again but that doesn’t stop me from being free to enjoy some pinball.

#25 1 year ago
    Quoted from EJS:

I’ll bet you could find some questionable people who designed my household appliances

Any Samsung refrigerator would be a great example

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-john-trudeau-out-of-jail?hl=papakilo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.