(Topic ID: 155184)

Is John Popadiuk really working on Thunderbirds Pinball?

By mfresh

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 189 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mgpasman
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0285 (resized).PNG
    swbox_(resized).jpg
    swbox4_(resized).jpg
    swbox10_(resized).jpg
    tbirdsel4_(resized).jpg
    tbirdsel3_(resized).jpg
    tbirdsel2_(resized).jpg
    tbirdsel6_(resized).jpg
    one_pcb_(resized).jpg
    finishedpcbs_(resized).jpg
    el_(resized).jpg
    funny-quotes-grammar-the-difference-between-knowing-your-shit-and-knowing-youre-shit_(resized).jpg
    2_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball_Freak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#75 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Too much fiction and not enough facts from Homepin. The only Thunderbirds I can see are the ones in all the pictures!

I don't see fiction. I am a pre-order customer. Mike has always said he would only reveal game specific details when complete. Mike has posted updates, photo's of manufactured parts. Mike has also provided updates to customers which I think is no secrete most would prefer them to be more frequent than thay have been to date.

Mike has set up a factory from scratch, manufacturing most parts in-house and already shipping product(arcade games) I don't care who he uses to design pin as long as it's well done.

FYI all, Mike does not 'hate' American's and I'm sick of this being brought up each time Homepin or Mike are mentioned. You need to move on from a couple of posts made years ago, accept Mike is a better engineer than communicater! If you have any compassion you should be able to accept reasons for delay. Let the pin do the talking...and less speculating!

1 week later
    #116 8 years ago

Enjoyed the pod cast Rod and Co.

Well done for getting out of Mike display will be colour. Really hope Mike has pin ready for pinfest

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball_Freak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-john-popadiuk-really-working-on-thunderbirds-pinball?tu=Pinball_Freak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.