You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tenor (10) (resized).png
microphone4 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190405-172600_Chrome (resized).jpg
f8e45a7930231cd6697dc7f7b8d09b3b2fc7176e (1) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#121 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I think any game going forward from JJP is going to be $9k for the lowest version, at minimum. JJP just keeps raising prices.

Right on

#123 4 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

After looking at the pics and buying an SE and a CE, here is my best guess on how many have been made based on the serial numbers I have seen.
The serial numbers all have a five digit prefix for the model designation:
08731 = LE
08732 = SE
08733 = CE
The next set of digits in the serial number is the sequential order of production for within each model designation.
For instance, a few weeks ago I took delivery of an SE with serial number 08732097 with a manufacturing date of March 1, 2019.
This week I took delivery of CE #57 with serial number 08733115 with a manufacturing date of December 22, 2018.
Thus, the SE is the 97th SE built in the run. The CE is the 115th CE built in the run. The LE or CE number on the plaque has nothing to do with the sequence or actual total production run.
The highset serial numbers I have seen in person and on pinside pics are, as follows:
CE: 08733115 = 115th CE built
LE: 08731498 = 498th LE built
SE: 08732117 = 117th SE built
Perhaps others can chime in with higher serial numbers in each category to better ascertain how many were made.

You are on the right track. Easier with Stern, that's how we know they produced around 12k last year.

#124 4 years ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

Except Wonka standard is 7500

Note the sarcasm in that LOL

Jack said they were making a move for the route operators which presumably meant creating a lower priced version to make their ROI work.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-jjp-really-done-with-pirates-?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.