You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tenor (10) (resized).png
microphone4 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190405-172600_Chrome (resized).jpg
f8e45a7930231cd6697dc7f7b8d09b3b2fc7176e (1) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider f3honda4me.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from anathematize:

consider yourself lucky - you are EXTREMELY fortunate.
go read the Pirates owners thread. inexcusable issues with many games that should have never made it past QA.

I disagree. I've had pretty much no issues with mine either. People who's games work fine don't come to the forums every day to post about how their game worked fine again today.

#30 5 years ago

Jack's exact words about JJP POTC are:

"We ordered parts for X amount of games, and we can only build as many games as we have parts for.... and we are out of parts.... We don't have any plan to build the game again right now. That doesn't mean we won't build the game again in the future, we have the license for a few more years... It's not because the game isn't a great game, it's just that we want to go build another game and another game and another game.... We don't have anything in stock. I got in trouble with some of my distributors who got mad at me because they thought we would have more games... but distributors sold out of their games and we don't have any more. I'm happy the demand is there but I'm not happy that everyone who wanted a game didn't get one."

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

So basically they are delays from vendors but they've decided to frame it in a way that drives up demand. I'm sure they've already ordered more parts for additional runs.

That’s not what he said at all. He said there are currently no plans to make more. So no, this is not some vendor parts delay and some lame attempt to drive up demand.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It’s also worth pointing out that JJP made noticeable improvements to the line based on issues found in the field. More people are getting games great OOTB now and that’s a good thing.

I have a November build. So a pretty early on machine.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from Greenandwhite:

Does anybody believe Wonka will have a 7k model? I don’t think that’s a reality. Expect a packed game, great code, and high prices. Jack has said he expects to sell 2,000 + units ... we shall see.

I think any game going forward from JJP is going to be $9k for the lowest version, at minimum. JJP just keeps raising prices.

1 week later
#56 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

5) Much to some JJP doubters, YBR is sold out.

No it's not. You can easily find one from many different sellers.

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

I think what he is saying is that it's sold out at the factory, all distributors/sellers/dealers bought them all. Yes, the distributors still have some, but from JJP's point of view they are sold out.

To me, a bunch of distributors with inventory sitting in their stock is not sold out. Even then, I'm willing to bet that JJP hasn't sold all 200.

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Who knows. But I doubt they would have re-ran WOZ if there was no demand - there must have been from distributors. And 200 isn't really that many.

They failed to sell all 200 POTC CE's from the sound of it. Not all 200 were made apparently. And demand for WOZ was there, but an $11.5k version with no monkey I don't think is something that anyone was demanding. :p

#78 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Lot of opinionated FACTS being thrown around lately.

This is a fact.

1 week later
#113 5 years ago

Only JJP knows the real numbers. Lots of buyers don’t post on forums, and even those that do often don’t post serial numbers.

#125 5 years ago

So glad I was wrong!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider f3honda4me.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-jjp-really-done-with-pirates-?tu=f3honda4me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.