images.jpg
image.jpg
Hepatitis-C- -Pamela-Anderson.jpg
popcorn-sock-1.gif
image-669.jpg
image-899.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0380-2000.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eavedesian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from frankogame:

I am sorry to as this question, but red flags are starting to pop up. The first one is delivery of WOZ. At IAAPA (November 2013) I was told the production is running at about 50 games per week. My order number is 160, the game should have been here a month ago and that includes Christmas holidays! The second red flag is Partnership With The Investment Banking Arm Of JDA . This sounds like need for cash. I hate to say this, but I have a feeling, us that fully paid for the game are the last on the list to get one. I have not lost the faith – yet. Has anyone actually got the game already?

Is this franks new alter ego? I vote this as the absolute dumbest thread on pinside EVER!! Has anyone gotten their game?? Really?!?!

Financial problems???? Nahhhh I just wanna give up half my company because everything is hunky dory!

Troll much?

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Of course he needed a cash infusion, and that was a massive benefit for him and the customers so he could continue to provide a high end product. Didn't stern get an investor a while back too? It's really common for businesses to grow to sell off some equity for a cash infusion.
Financial trouble? Maybe, unknown really. Let's no speculate. More like he took a big cash infusion to help his business grow.

Don't be in denial. Stern wouldn't have taken in an investor if they weren't hurting n either would have JJP. Bottom line nobody takes in money if it isn't needed unless your family. Why share in profits if you dont need to. Also, deposits on a second game before delivery even started ramping up on the first doesn't mean anything but trouble.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from eavedesian:

Don't be in denial. Stern wouldn't have taken in an investor if they weren't hurting n either would have JJP. Bottom line nobody takes in money if it isn't needed unless your family. Why share in profits if you dont need to. Also, deposits on a second game before delivery even started ramping up on the first doesn't mean anything but trouble.

With this said an investor is the best thing that could have happened from a customer stand point.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 91.00
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 5.00
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eavedesian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-jersey-jack-in-financial-trouble?tu=eavedesian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.