(Topic ID: 198941)

Is it true that Stern Playfields dimple more than JJP?

By Multiballmaniac1

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Rdoyle1978
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20170927-125218 (resized).png
    dimple (resized).jpg
    jpst2 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CrazyLevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago

Stern dimpling threads are the new "Is the market about to collapse?" threads.

#8 6 years ago

Will dimples cause the market to collapse and is JJP better than Stern and also did you see that crazy ad on Craigslist and eBay and also are prices too high for all the pinball machines I want to buy?!

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I might have to make some more "stupid" posts for people to go crazed about. It's
    Like watching the NFL collapse. Fun.

The only thing collapsing are the opponents of the newly-reborn Washington Redskins!

Comin' to get ya KC!!!

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

poll: what machine should i buy next?
    edit: i should note, i have 9 kids who have never been outside before, a wife that hates anything fun, and a dog that barks aggressively at any images of zombies or elvira. please keep that in mind with your recommendations.

Hold on for a shocker:

My advice is play every game, and then buy what YOU like. I capitalized YOU for no apparent reason but it should make sense.

#36 6 years ago

Damn.

This is the closest I could find for Dimples and Pinball...

dimple (resized).jpgdimple (resized).jpg

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

JJP will have the same problem as Stern. Stern's node boards will blow out and will not be replaceable and JJP uses a computer that may or may not be replaceable when it goes out. Some of you may be able to replace it but most will not. The game will then be worthless. I'm not trying to be negative but that is the way I see it. These games are made to be obsolete in a matter of time.

I don't know man seems like most folks haven't had much trouble keeping their Pin2Ks running and that shit is mad obsolete!

#57 6 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Hopefully, for all of you who have these games they will. I would love to own an Aerosmith one day and the thought of it having parts that can't be replaced would prevent me from getting one.

That's pretty silly bro. You really think your aerosmith is going to become a paperweight?

Man, that stupid youtube link really did a number on people.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CrazyLevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-it-true-that-stern-playfields-dimple-more-than-jjp?tu=CrazyLevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.