(Topic ID: 67017)

Is it to late to get in on Medieval Madness?

By SwampMan

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Any other sites taking preorders?

#2 10 years ago

come on guys? i'm looking for a place to my order??

#3 10 years ago

Yes. Too late for the LE, unless Teekee or someone bought a bunch to resell? They will be making Pro's though

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Yes. Too late for the LE, unless Teekee or someone bought a bunch to resell? They will be making Pro's though

really? i hadn;t heard that. that would be cool. sold out so fast.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from mojozone:

really? i hadn;t heard that. that would be cool. sold out so fast.

They said if the LE had a good reponse, which it looks like they did, they will make as many pro's as they need until demand dies. The LE is just the pro with a shaker and gold paint I think, but I still bought one anyways.

#6 10 years ago

May not be too late.

Try this link.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/product/product-name-rec6/

They may be out, but maybe they have some as well.

Good luck!

Marcus

#7 10 years ago

They didn't say that at all. Stern is the only one releasing "pro" models.

PPS said that if demand was overwhelming that they would do whatever they could to accommodate everyone. LE's are done, that is true. And I would bet that they'll release a slightly stripped down regular version if the orders look to be there. Purely speculative on my part though.

I'm not a fan of the term "pro" when it comes to a pinball machine. It's a standard release. There's nothing "pro" about it. That's just me though.

#8 10 years ago

I pre ordered but on further thought will likely pass. No sure if it is possible to transfer my pre order. I haven't decided. And no I didn't preorder to sell the spot for 1k.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

I pre ordered but on further thought will likely pass. No sure if it is possible to transfer my pre order. I haven't decided. And no I didn't preorder to sell the spot for 1k.

I will be glad to take you up on a transfer if you don't end up wanting it.

#10 10 years ago

Just placed order on pinballsales.com says i'm order number 1424!!! so i'm not sure how to take that. put credit card info in but not sure if they charged anything. sure seems that they'd stop taking orders if it was sold out but what do I know. anyway thanks for any and all help!!

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Triumvirat73:

They didn't say that at all. Stern is the only one releasing "pro" models.
PPS said that if demand was overwhelming that they would do whatever they could to accommodate everyone. LE's are done, that is true. And I would bet that they'll release a slightly stripped down regular version if the orders look to be there. Purely speculative on my part though.
I'm not a fan of the term "pro" when it comes to a pinball machine. It's a standard release. There's nothing "pro" about it. That's just me though.

You're right "pro" is a Stern thing. So they will be releasing standard models. But there is nothing to strip down except gold paint and a shaker.

#12 10 years ago

If you're #1424 that means they've had close to 400 orders at least, I was #1039.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

If you're #1424 that means they've had close to 400 orders at least, I was #1039.

what time did you place your order?

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from SwampMan:

Any other sites taking preorders?

pinballs.com

#15 10 years ago

#16 10 years ago

They said if the LE had a good reponse, which it looks like they did, they will make as many pro's as they need until demand dies. The LE is just the pro with a shaker and gold paint I think, but I still bought one anyways.

So sad to see they roped the most beloved WPC title in existence with a PRO and LE designation. Way to go

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

this just in...
the "Standard" version won't come with balls.

So we have to bring our own?? Well I know of at least two I can bring to the party.

#18 10 years ago

You're right "pro" is a Stern thing. So they will be releasing standard models. But there is nothing to strip down except gold paint and a shaker.

And a numbered LE plaque.

Still though, that's why I said "slightly stripped down".

#19 10 years ago

can't find a preorder anywhere on the site

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

So sad to see they roped the most beloved WPC title in existence with a PRO and LE designation. Way to go

They didn't.

LE is a universal term. PRO is not a term they ever used, but was instead used in comparison to Stern's PRO models.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from SwampMan:

what time did you place your order?

10:30 am PST

#22 10 years ago

To sell 1000 pins today, they would have to sell 1 every minute for over 16 hours non stop.

#23 10 years ago

I'm sure some people were ordering 10 or 20 at a time. Hell eggbert52 ordered 5 himself.
By the way, it's not too late to get in eggbert52 is selling his other 4 spots to whoever wants them.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from PinKeeper:

To sell 1000 pins today, they would have to sell 1 every minute for over 16 hours non stop.

Distributors will snag as many as they can get allotted. It's very easy to sell that many units in a day if a distributor buys 10-20-50-100-200 units.

#25 10 years ago

I'm sure some people were ordering 10 or 20 at a time. Hell eggbert52 ordered 5 himself.
By the way, it's not too late to get in eggbert52 is selling his other 4 spots to whoever wants them.

is he trying to make a profit off the other 4?

#26 10 years ago

LOL !! Yeah, i'm sure whoever was able to buy more than one, did so, but I would still think that there are some still available, but who knows.

Good luck to those that are still looking.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from SwampMan:

is he trying to make a profit off the other 4?

I don't think so. That would be a dick move and I don't think he is a dick. I think he is just selling them for the $1000 it cost him.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Triumvirat73:

Distributors will snag as many as they can get allotted. It's very easy to sell that many units in a day if a distributor buys 10-20-50-100-200 units.

I agree. I was counting whatever distributors sell as part of that comment. 1000 pins sold to the end user in one day is a lot. Not that it can't happen, especially for a NIB MM.

There were some NIB METLE's still available on the 2nd and 3rd day despite the frenzy and that was for 500 pins.

It really comes down to which distributor you contact and get lucky with.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from SwampMan:

Just placed order on pinballsales.com says i'm order number 1424!!! so i'm not sure how to take that. put credit card info in but not sure if they charged anything. sure seems that they'd stop taking orders if it was sold out but what do I know. anyway thanks for any and all help!!

I'm 1172 and got no confirmation of my order after the original email, like some others got so I'm pretty unsure whats going on.

#30 10 years ago

Ops are probably ordering too. Hope there's no line cutting going on behind the scenes. I doubt all Ops were glued to Pinside midday and right on the phone, but they all know the dists.

#31 10 years ago

I wonder what the standards will sell for? 8k seems high for the LE if all the 'extra' it has are gold legs and a shaker.

#32 10 years ago

I placed an order at PinballSales this evening, order #1406. I received confirmation that they received my order, no confirmation that the order was accepted.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#34 10 years ago

MM's have been available for years and will continue to be going forward.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

here's a sneak peak from the Expo of the gold legs and shakers. totally worth it

gold-legs-shakers.jpg 31 KB

This is Midevil Madness!!!

#36 10 years ago

I'll wait for Knievel Madness.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#37 10 years ago

Hey, I'm not "selling" my spots. I'm giving away my spots. Big difference.

#38 10 years ago

eggbert is a good egg after all.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Hey, I'm not "selling" my spots. I'm giving away my spots. Big difference.

PM sent!

#40 10 years ago

Just got this email from JJP.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

May not be too late.
Try this link.
http://www.planetarypinball.com/product/product-name-rec6/
They may be out, but maybe they have some as well.
Good luck!
Marcus

Visited the planetary pinball URL and reserved my name into a MM reboot, Friday night --
Saturday morning, 12:33am.

Now if you'll excuse me. I have to take some sleepy pills....

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Just got this email from JJP:

I just got one too, mine doesn't have the locked in line that yours has, but other than that it's the same...

===================================================================

Please don't make other orders with other distributors as that will cause a mess.

On Monday we will e mail you an invoice for the game.

We are processing these with checks only to be sent to us within 7 days to hold your order. No credit card has or will be processed.

Please make your check payable to:

Jack Guarnieri Service Co., Inc.
1645 Oak Street
Lakewood, NJ 08701

www.PinballSales.com

Thanks for helping to create a Renaissance in Pinball!

Talk soon,

Sorry if you may have received this twice, we are covering our bases and didn't ant you to miss out!

Best Regards,

Jack Guarnieri

(732) 433-4333

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Just got this email from JJP

Hmmm...I haven't received it yet. I wonder if that's a bad sign for my order ...

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hmmm...I haven't received it yet. I wonder if that's a bad sign for my order ...

As far as I remember eggbert was #1034 and I'm #1039, so looks like they are going down the list. It might take a little while to get to you depending on your number.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

As far as I remember eggbert was #1034 and I'm #1039, so looks like they are going down the list. It might take a little while to get to you depending on your number.

Yay, I got the Email!

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yay, I got the Email!

Congrats! I know I was happy when mine arrived

#47 10 years ago

I ordered from pinballsales.com. Received an email confirmation but my invoice number is 1445. Any significance to this as there's only 1k LE's. Am I sol? I assume I'm good but not really sure. Anyone...anyone...

#48 10 years ago

I think we figured out this afternoon that JJP started at 1,000 for whatever reason. You should make it in I would think.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

I just got one too, mine doesn't have the locked in line that yours has, but other than that it's the same...
Please don't make other orders with other distributors as that will cause a mess.
We are processing these with checks only to be sent to us within 7 days to hold your order. No credit card has or will be processed.
1645 Oak Street
Lakewood, NJ 08701
http://www.PinballSales.com
Talk soon,
Sorry if you may have received this twice, we are covering our bases and didn't ant you to miss out!
Best Regards,
Jack Guarnieri
(732) 433-4333

What does this mean? If I paid the $1000 with a credit card, do I still need to send a check to be locked in or can I simply pay with the credit card?

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from chuck1972:

What does this mean? If I paid the $1000 with a credit card, do I still need to send a check to be locked in or can I simply pay with the credit card?

See below.

Quoted from Keebler:

1645 Oak Street
Lakewood, NJ 08701
http://www.PinballSales.com
Talk soon,
Best Regards,
Jack Guarnieri
(732) 433-4333

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 9.95
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 64.99
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-it-to-late-to-get-in-on-medieval-madness and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.