(Topic ID: 223016)

Is it possible to change the music and callout on Iron Maiden?

By flashinstinct

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by dts
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I've taken a look at the pin more closely, while I love the layout, I can't stand the music. Is there anyway I can change the entire soundtrack and callouts?

#2 5 years ago

Pinball browser works on spike 2. So it should be possible. Unless Stern changed something so it can't be modded.

#4 5 years ago

Just curious what you listen to music-wise if Iron Maiden is like nails on a chalkboard to you. It's pretty milquetoast metal.

#5 5 years ago

I'd eventually like to replace a couple of the songs with an mp3 of my favorite full albums strung together in one file. Would be even cooler if the "wheel image" for the song/album were easily editable...

#6 5 years ago

I thought this was funny.
We had an older couple in their 70’s come into the store Thursday to look at Pinballs.

The husband was intrigued by Iron Maiden once I started telling him how fun the game was to play and the ruleset was very well developed with various wizard modes, etc.

We played a few games and although they liked the game play the music was not their thing. He literally asked me can we change out the music to classical? I told him we can’t...but I proceeded to go into the Adjustment Menu and cranked the Music Antiation up to 50 thus making the music tracks unable to be heard.

They both exclaimed “that sounds so much better!”. Needless to say moments later I was writing up an order for them for that Iron Maiden Premium.

Too each there own.

True story.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

We played a few games and although they liked the game play the music was not their thing. He literally asked me can we change out the music to classical? I told him we can’t...but I proceeded to go into the Adjustment Menu and cranked the Music Antiation up to 50 thus making the music tracks unable to be heard.

They both exclaimed “that sounds so much better!”. Needless to say moments later I was writing up an order for them for that Iron Maiden Premium.

Too each there own.

True story.

This is a god damn shame.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Vader77:

... like to replace a couple of the songs with an mp3 of my favorite full albums strung together in one file.

I don't think that's possible. Pinball Browser converts the replacement file into the proper format and an album-length 'song' wouldn't fit. The developer is active here and could give a definitive answer. oga83

#9 5 years ago

I get everyone likes different music, but think the call outs were very well done on this game

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I get everyone likes different music, but think the call outs were very well done on this game

Callouts yes. Music to me is almost torture and im usually pretty open when it comes to music.

#11 5 years ago

Just get another pin. If you hate Iron Maiden, it makes no sense at all to buy it. The gameplay is integral to themes in the music. The music would probably grow on you, I think, but get one you’re more into!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-it-possible-to-change-the-music-and-callout-on-iron-maiden?hl=vader77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.