Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 173 posts
  • 89 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by KingHebes
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Is it OK to level games on location?”

• Yes 104 votes
      40%
    • No 144 votes
      55%
    • Other 13 votes
      5%

(261 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

leg_leveler_heavy_duty (resized).jpg
    armytrainingsir (resized).jpg
    giphy.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 5 years ago

If the game is off balance then 100% I'm fixing it, if the game is set to such a bad pitch that it plays slower than old people fuck then yes I'll adjust it. If the OP is that much of a douchebag that he doesn't set his pins up correctly and still wants to take peoples money well then The Hell With Him. Oh yeah.

#41 5 years ago
    Quoted from ryanbrooks:

Then it’s probably good that you’re in Canada, because if you come to Oklahoma and touch this douchebag’s route machines, you’ll probably need a wheel chair to board a plane back..

Thats highly doubtful and one way to avoid any of this is to take 2 min and make sure the game is set up properly. Believe me sir people in Canada do not fear the Oklahomans.

#47 5 years ago
    Quoted from ryanbrooks:

I wasn’t trying to make you fear me or act like a bad ass. I was using the same reckless wording you did in stereotyping all operators as lazy, inattentive assholes that could care less about their customers. So, please don’t call me “sir” now to show any respect, because your prior statements showed none. You know, for contininuity purposes.

What? Listen if you set a pin properly on day 1 unless someone else screws around with it then it should maintain a good level, at no point did I say all operators and the few that I know who have many many pins on location keep them in excelent working order with good playability but thats not always the case, you and I both know it. By the way I fear no one and whats wrong with being a bad ass, I hope u are.

#62 5 years ago
    Quoted from ryanbrooks:

Since I’m in a battle of words with a bad ass, I’m going to just tap out now before I get hurt.

Smart move, Sir.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-it-ok-to-level-games-on-location?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.